New SS: I'M Not Worth Your Love ! (Chaptr 3 pg 22)

abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all 😊 i m starting a new SS ... Do tell me shld i cont or not 😳

by abhiya-pkyek(prima)

Who is worth loving? How can any one decide that he or she is not worth anyones love...Being in love is the greatest feeling , the feeling which have intense emotion, a sense of unaccountability n a wild abandon.Love is a risk...which is worth taking. It not u who chose love but LOVE choses U !! ... It just happen.. A decison taken by ur heart not by brain ! It is something different with everyone. But which is always the same is ; it makes you fly and after a while, cry. Love rewinds, love fades, but it's something worthwhile. It give ur heart new happiness n desire to serve someone who is precious to you.As piya became precious for Abhay...Abhay Raichand ! He startd loving her n wantd to make her his in all means , then y piya thought she was not worth loving for ? y she thought she was not worth his love?. Was because he was her boss n she was just a employed in his office or because of her past,Abhay knows everything about her past life (atlest he thought) n he had no problm with her past n wanted to be a part of her present n future as well , but then y piya didnot want same when she too has feelings for him !
Its the story of their love , how they met n fell in love n rest u will know as story proceed .πŸ˜›

Personaly i dont like office love story but trust me it not just a office love story πŸ˜› i will post character sketch in next update 😳 dont forget to hit like n cmnt if u think i shld cont. It 😳

Edited by abhiya4evr - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
CS : pg 7

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3
Edited by abhiya4evr - 10 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice prolouge ayesha would love to read it😳
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely Prologue Ayesha,will love 2 Read it.Cntinue asap.
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow lovely story ayesha main bhi office love story pasand nahi karti par kya haina yeh abhiya ke upar haina to... i am super duper excited please continue soon and pm me πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice prologue
do cont 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
MAST HE πŸ˜›DONT FORGET TO PM MEπŸ˜‰
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sounds interesting! Do continue😳
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
new ss dat too a office luvstory... so mam plz continue and pm me as usual...Edited by trishnawaliya - 11 years ago