Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
So guys now that the show has kicked off use this thread to share your initial reactions and the progression of the show and if your initial reactions have changed or not.

My initial reactions: Just like Suhasi's new show, this show didn't give me an impact like YMGGK did on day 1. But its just the first day and you can't expect much from the 1st day. It looks like an interesting concept and I hope that going forward we'll see a lot of twists and turns filled with laughter and sadness both. Loving Karan. Its too hard not to like him. Its hard adjusting to the new female lead as we're so used to Abha/Karan, but with time that'll eventually fall into place.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThruMyEyez-Nitaanaghakaranlove_karanabharechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Thoughts/Initial Reactions" in Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahil70

IF-Addictz

sahil70

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
was ok and humorous. some parts more than others. the lead girl is going to take some getting used to. esp her voice Confused.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_karanabha

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Well first of all we don't have to compare both the shows as HAHIL is a light hearted comedy and YMGGK was a family drama and i enjoyed it as i knew that it was going to be a comedy and i only watched the show just for Karan only as i waited for his comeback and he is back after a 6 months break.

love_karanabha

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
I loved HAHIL as it is so funny LOL and is totally different from Karan's previous show and i am going to enjoy this show WinkBig smile

love_karanabha

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
When.i saw karan straight away reminded me of ymggk and I missed seeing abha with him it is going to take time to get used to just so in love with abharan! Kaean made me smile since he was looking cute in the pjs and his sweet smile !

Dont think the girl matches with him as the height difference is obvious lets see how it goes

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
family is very big --i still not able to remember who is who..LOL

but serial looks good--specially i am liking pooja ..her style is very good and funny.

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i also love this show. first reason: karan is leading in is show. second reason is i m watching all sab tv show. but yes karan is doing gr8 job. Pooja is also good. Sab tv shows r only 4 laugh. So i m very happy 4 karN

abharanfan_1

abharanfan_1

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
i watched it only for karan.So happy to see him back after almost 6 months..but would love to see him in a role like that he played in his earlier show  preferebly with the same co-star ie suhasi ..As you said, it's not easy to accept the new lady as we are much in love with and so used to abharan...there is nothing special about the show...just watching it for karan ..i don't mind as it is a comedy show...lets see what happens next..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.