Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Friends, Still don't be happy that Indira is back. There is nothing further intresting if indira regains her memory.

According to me:

1.       Rishi and zara may act and recreate the scenes which is happened earlier b/w Inshi.

2.       At the time of acting, zara may get her memories back, who may be real Indira.

3.       At the same time, LW who is said as current Indira will also act as an Indira.

4.       Zara may findout her past and try to reveal her truth.

Still some guess according to me as to "Why Zara is Indira"

1.       Even Zara has also memory loss from past 8 years.

2.       Zara could not stay with MK, as she feel more comfortable with rishi. Why?

3.       Why did MK said that "I created Zara". If zara is not zara, then who is zara?

4.       We can find the Motherly sentiment only from zara and not from LW. Why?

5.       When Indu went to temple and put the chit and asked god as to- "Is zara is her mother?", she picked the wrong chit and finally the "Yes" chit was shown on her photo.

It will be challenging to prove for Zara as to she is real Indira. So, this is my POV as to why Zara shd be Indira.

Plz share ur views.

Edited by shwetha297 - 14 January 2013 at 11:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkanglight_28.SilentPrincessRamziMeriJaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "As to Why Zara can't be Indira?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manali65

Goldie

manali65

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

Friends, Still don't be happy that Indira is back. There is nothing further intresting if indira regains her memory.

According to me:

1.       Rishi and zara may act and recreate the scenes which is happened earlier b/w Inshi.

2.       At the time of acting, zara may get her memories back, who may be real Indira.

3.       At the same time, LW who is said as current Indira will also act as an Indira.

4.       Zara may findout her past and try to reveal her truth.

Still some guess according to me as to "Why Zara is Indira"

1.       Even Zara has also memory loss from past 8 years.

2.       Zara could not stay with MK, as she feel more comfortable with rishi. Why?

3.       Why did MK said that "I created Zara". If zara is not zara, then who is zara?

If Zara is Zara where is the creation

4.       We can find the Motherly sentiment only from zara and not from LW. Why?

5.       When Indu went to temple and put the chit and asked god as to- "Is zara is her mother?", she picked the wrong chit and finally the "Yes" chit was shown on her photo.

It will be challenging to prove for Zara as to she is real Indira. So, this is my POV as to why Zara shd be Indira.

Plz share ur views.

Completely agreed .I second You. Archana also told chamatkar hoga,
If they show LW is Indira, story will not move at all.
As per our Hitler Didi , Indira's life is ""Zindagi ek Jung Hai"Zara's struggle again started

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkang-Shwetha-

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
One more thing, If LW is Indira, then why do they need zara and rishi and they could end their role right. So there is something hidden twist, I think.

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I am really fed up of what CVs are doing these days with such a lovely show.Dead 

Yesterday they almost said that LW is Indira Pinch and before that they had given all those supernatural hints to us that Zara is Indira. D'oh

I just want no bloopers. I want  them to be steady with whatever they show.Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaan-Shwetha-

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
nice post

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
zara did this marriage for indira sake

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

1.       Even Zara has also memory loss from past 8 years. - this can be coincidence CVs want to confuse Zara with real Indira (LW)

2.       Zara could not stay with MK, as she feel more comfortable with rishi. Why? As I remember when Zara came to SN she initiated hug to mallik but mallik backed out where she felt uncomfortable with Rishi hug... Rishi use to irritate her by following her which made Zara attract to him (this is my POV), as she is suffering from memory loss and more over mallik kept zara at distance from his side made Zara and mallik have some distance.

3.       Why did MK said that "I created Zara". If zara is not zara, then who is zara? - may be Zara came to know MK as terrorist before the bomb blast but as she lost memory MK made Zara believe what he want him to believe by erasing her memory that mallik is a terrorist. we never saw Zara family so may be mallik separated her from her original famliy

4.       We can find the Motherly sentiment only from zara and not from LW. Why? - Zara didnot show mothers sentiment the moment she met Indu but she showed it after getting used to Indu... and mostly you can say after proposing Rishi her motherly sentiment suddenly increased.

5.       When Indu went to temple and put the chit and asked god as to- "Is zara is her mother?", she picked the wrong chit and finally the "Yes" chit was shown on her photo.- this i feel something confusing as i feel the file contains both Zara and Indira papers (as i remember)

Edited by preethimadhavg - 15 January 2013 at 12:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetha-

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Preeti- Iam sorry, still I have many questions and could not completely convinced by your answers.

If I post all my doubts and questions,then, -  there will be no end for that. So better to end the queries here.

Any how, thanks for the reply.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top