Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-SuperMan-

-SuperMan-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Is There Any Way To Redeem Rishi ?

Is There Any Way To Realive InShi ?

First Rishi was running Behind Zara , then Malik told She isn't ur wife... After that He feel guilty for touching someone else's wife... after he decided to move on for Indu...  ( 12/10/2012 Episode )
But in minutes , he forget everything... and again start running behind Zara... He says to himself She is my wife. She is my Indira...Embarrassed

But 

he accepted zara as zara.. i feel hurt with his words.. he accepted lahore ladyy is indira ( responsibility ) and Mumabi lady as zara ( love ) but somewhere i felt that she may not be but yesterday cvs open all the curtains & finally proved that lahore lady is our indira...

I am really hurt with the cheap trick of Zara and Rishi to fool Indu & Indira Cry

Rishi is proved wrong...finallyOuch

( inshi is died finallyCry

Now my question is that is there any hope, is there any way which let Rishi redeem and realive inshi  ???ConfusedCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidew

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is There Any Way ?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
even if Zara is Indira...ZaShi marriage is not justified
i really hate them for deceiving Indu!
Rishi ko to kaafi months se Besharmas wala bukhar charha hua and but i seriously din't expect this from Zara...she is selfish, she can never be my Indira!
to hell with ZaShi 4 month affair...now i don't care if Rishi's rooh ki awaz is proved wrong, i want my old InShi back!
for the first time i want HD TRP to be low so that the cv's realize their mistake!

and about your question...yes there is one way, we should make a petition ''Please end this identity track and give us our old Rishi and InShi back'' target Zee TV and Illa Bedi Datta
even if we spam Zee Tv fb/twitter/feedback just for 1 day...it'll make a big difference!

and all the Rishi defenders...see now even Sumit is upset with the way his character is shown these days, so instead of defending his wrong actions please force the cv's to give us our old Rishi back! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SuperMan-Parm.

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
1- come on bro, Rishi does not need redemption.

2- He felt that Zara is Indira but he is only human. His intuition might not always be right.

3- People still have doubts about if Zara is Indira or not. but I won't use it as a point here because you may not agree.

4- Rishi loved Indira and now he loves Zara , I don't see why he needs redemption.

And I am looking forward to Zafi recreating Inshi moments with their tadka. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...fari...

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

Rishi ko to kaafi months se Besharmas wala bukhar charha hua and but i seriously din't expect this from Zara...she is selfish, she can never be my Indira!
to hell with ZaShi 4 month affair...now i don't care if Rishi's rooh ki awaz is proved wrong, i want my old InShi back!
for the first time i want HD TRP to be low so that the cv's realize their mistake!

and about your question...yes there is one way, we should make a petition ''Please end this identity track and give us our old Rishi and InShi back'' target Zee TV and Illa Bedi Datta
even if we spam Zee Tv fb/twitter/feedback just for 1 day...it'll make a big difference!

and all the Rishi defenders...see now even Sumit is upset with the way his character is shown these days, so instead of defending his wrong actions please force the cv's to give us our old Rishi back! 

One question, where did sumit say that he is upset with his character?

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

watch his interview in yesterday SBB or SBS...his ghanti wala dialogue!

-SuperMan-_saumya_

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

@red:  I don't know why they married each other again. They kept saying that it is for Indira and Indu, I hope CVs have an explanation to it.
@blue: Rishi's rooh ki aawaz can obviously be wrong after all he is just a normal human being, why expect that his intuition will always be right.
@pink: Sumit and we all are really heart broken by the track not because Rishi is wrong but because its just way too illogical. Someone coming alive after 8 years and that too when finally the poor guy found some peace after 8 years.
Given the situation, Rishi is justified but the given situation are not...LOL

Favouriteofall...fari...

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shwetha297

watch his interview in yesterday SBB or SBS...his ghanti wala dialogue!

that was indeed hilarious!!! I loved it... I think its one of his best segments by far... LOL

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Favourite of all - I watched yesterday's SBS and SBB, he said  abt the current twist, but I didn't hear anything saying that he is not happy with the current twist.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.