Debate Mansion

Is it normal for guys to drool over (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

hiddenstar

IF-Sizzlerz

hiddenstar

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
its not normal but the point is how do u know they drool over them , cant they just be hardcore fans who defend their fav??LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01wat_upruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it normal for guys to drool over (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanju01

sanju01

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

its not normal but the point is how do u know they drool over them , cant they just be hardcore fans who defend their fav??LOL
exactly.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hiddenstarwat_up

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

Originally posted by ruky786

Ruky are you serious? Someone said he would slit his wrist for KSG?... what the Confused

Yeah he did say thatOuch I know it's quite shocking and even said he'd give up his life for KSG...

LMAOO do you remember the name of that member? I used to know most of the KSG fans during those days.. ughh its so weird, pehle we used to hear about girls doing such stuff and now even guys -.-

What you guys serious that extreme..it reminds me on an article where a woman couldnt seesome actors   movie the 1st day and took poison or katrina phan( some guy) couldn't meet her decided to do suicide

Edited by wat_up - 14 January 2013 at 3:25pm

.Spammer.

Goldie

.Spammer.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

LMAOO do you remember the name of that member? I used to know most of the KSG fans during those days.. ughh its so weird, pehle we used to hear about girls doing such stuff and now even guys -.-

WTH? LOL Internet is damn weird place Wacko 

sanju01

sanju01

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by ruky786

Ruky are you serious? Someone said he would slit his wrist for KSG?... what the Confused

Yeah he did say thatOuch I know it's quite shocking and even said he'd give up his life for KSG...

What you guys serious that extreme..it reminds me on sn article where a woman couldnt seesome actors   movie the 1st day and took poison or katrina phan( some guy) couldn't meet her decided to do suicide
Have u ppl ever thought,what will happen in tamil nadu after rajnikanth passes away.OuchThose people are too extreme.They kill each other when a politician dies.I can't even imagine what will happen after rajinikanth. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wat_up

AkaiShuichiGirl

AkaiShuichiGirl

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I used tto love Michael a lot

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Michael as in Michael Jackson?Cry I loved his songs. I miss him. Regardless of his face, he still was the KingDisapprove I miss his voice!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AkaiShuichiGirlK.Sean

Heisenberg.

Goldie

Heisenberg.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FindingShak

bollywood actors and keep defending him like girls do on this forum. It makes sense for girls to drool, because they are meant to. But what about that variety of 'hardcore' ones that lust over shirtless pics of male actors and cry when their favourite gets bashed?

Nice one Shak ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FindingShak

Post Reply New Post

Go to top