Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Pearl Grey

we want pratigya season2 but wat do we do if arhaan n pooja dont want to do the show? we hav tried to convince them. earlier too if they had agreed to becom parents then the show wud hav not shut at all...same like akshara agreed to bcm parents.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96Latha.ISnehal21piyarapiyariDeathstrokeMuskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "got a reply from pearl mam..." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Still don't know if it's true or not...but this Ajra not interested in acting as parents is there from a long time...even I was opposing when all the mkapians are asking for kriya baby...

maybe now we can only get a new show with ajra...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Snehal21

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
just dont know what 2 make out from all these...but have left all hopes of seeing them together onscreen again...but also shocked 2 know that they r rejecting the show which gave them name fame money...everything...i think they r happy with what they r doing right  now..Ouch

Edited by heera1702 - 14 January 2013 at 2:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.RSnehal21

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

the behind the scenes nautanki of MKAP is more intriguing than onscreen Tongue  

she ran her show to the ground with annoying and/or blah tracks and now Ms. Grey actually admiting that she was incapable of coming up with interesting story lines without resorting to the cliched pregnancy of the lead character? Ermm

... and here I thought she was more imaginative than that Thumbs Down

Edited by ---Yemi--- - 14 January 2013 at 2:40pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702corvetteArjaAddictAnondo.RpiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamDeathstrokeSnehal21

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

this seems about right, arja don't want to do parent roles pg is only 21yrs and ab first show and i think they would want to do shows their own ages, its pearl grey she needs to make a season 2 frm scatch where arja are going to play youth characters, i don't think they want to do a continuation of mkap in mkap2. , but i see lack in creativity they couldve done more than that if needed, they couldve showed other tracks...

Originally posted by heera1702

Pearl Grey

we want pratigya season2 but wat do we do if arhaan n pooja dont want to do the show? we hav tried to convince them. earlier too if they had agreed to becom parents then the show wud hav not shut at all...same like akshara agreed to bcm parents.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Snehal21piyarapiyari

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

i think that the show had reached that point that the baby track had 2 be done...if this is true then it was illogical of AB & PG 2 have said no 2 the track.. yeah know that it was there first show but then taking a challenge is also a actors job..thay have 2 be versatile & they had the capacity 2 excel in that ...but sad that they couldnt understand that Ouch...just look at yrkkh..its still toppin the charts & though i dont watch the show i think the actors are looking quite convincing in their roles...well v were not that lucky...kaash they had understood that...Cry.but now i feel they are no more intersested in mkap2...they may have their reasons for that afterall its their life & carreer...the truth is that we will never be able to see them together againCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehal21

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
hmmm...i thought they were professional Cry 

still don't get why they would refuse to play parents on screen when they have already played parents to samar Confused 

whatever ...just wish them success in whatever they want to do...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictpiyarapiyariMuskaan92Snehal21

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I knew it. LOL 

Tfs.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top