Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
As you may or may not know, several conventions are held every year that the cast/crew of Supernatural attend.  Some of these conventions are specially for SPN and others are generally for TV/Movies and there's usually some members of the cast/crew representing SPN.  I so wish I could make it to one of these... Too far away and too expensive at the moment :(

Anyway, there'll be several this year:

Date TBC: Mystery Spot Poland 2013
November: Salute to Supernatural L.A. 2013
October: Salute to Supernatural Chicago 2013
September: Salute to Supernatural Dallas 2013
August: Salute to Supernatural Vancouver 2013
July: Roadhouse Con Brasil 2013
June: Rising Con Brasil 2013
June: All Hell Breaks Loose 4 Sydney/Melbourne 2013
June: The Apocalypse 2: Afterlife (Paris)
May: Asylum Europe 4 (Germany)
May: Asylum 10 2013 (U.K.)
May: Jus In Bello Italy 2013 (4)
May: Salute to Supernatural New Jersey 2013
March: Salute to Supernatural Las Vegas 2013 - VIDEOS on Page 3

(courtesy: supernaturalwiki.com)

So, I've spent last few weeks watching these Con videos, and Jensen, Jared, and Misha are just hilarious! Love the way they're always messing around and making fun of each other. So I thought of posting some of the best ones here. Again, I feel like I've been saying this a lot but I do want to make sure not to take credit for the videos.  All credits go to the uploaders and you'll find them on YouTube. I'm just posting the best ones I've seen.

Edited by -Mystery- - 12 March 2013 at 8:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiiflutterbyEphemeraMS-meghasharmaherms_angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best Con. Videos of J2M - VegasCon 2013 Vids pg. 3" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Love the look JA gives JP when he says "yeah!" in the beginning.  And the dramatic reaction at 1:00 when JP says, "I have a story."

JA is a superhero! Hahaha does that ever happen? I aim for the trash can and it never makes it. Call me crazy or what, but I laughed like a lunatic both times JP and JA told the same story.

JP is adorable at 0:14!!! And JA at 2:19!!!

One of the BEST Jensen-Misha con panels. I couldn't stop laughing at "You're welcome," J & M screaming into the phone, acting on camera, and bicycle touring. Hilarious!

akkiiiiiflutterbyEphemeraMS-meghasharmaherms_angel

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Misha is awesome with the accents. Love how they went with it and joked around. And J2 are completely adorable. I love the way they're not afraid of making complete idiots out of themselves in front of so many people. They enjoy whenever they want, doing whatever silly things they can come with.

J's expressions were hilarious especially at 2:16 and loved when M said, "Just drink your f***ing water and get off the stage." These two are so cute!

J's got such an incredible poker face. I don't think I would've lasted more than 10 seconds.  Loved their impromptu act.  Just shows how well they get along and understand each other because they came up with that right on stage.  As M gets closer to J, J leans away. Hilarious. 

J2 are so cuteee! JP's like 'worth a try, worth a try' hahahaha

Edited by -Mystery- - 23 January 2013 at 8:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiiEphemeraMS-meghasharmaherms_angel

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I loved that scene in The French Mistake too and J doing it on stage was just as funny. He's such a sport.

Seriously, how do they ever get anything done?! "His smile muscles must be paralized." Hahaha... JP is such a prankster. 

"I'm sorry about this guy." Hahaha.. Love the great rapport these guys have with each other. J2M rock!
Fan: Do either of you ever look back (notice J actually does lol) kind of in retrospect...
M: Well, it's funny that you should ask...
Fan: At a scene or maybe an entire episode and just think to yourself...
J: That I'm awesome! 
Fan: That you're so annoying!!!
Kudos to that girl... hahahaha... awesome!

CAUTION: If you like your ears working, make sure your volume is wayyy down before you play this one.
Awww how can anyone not love these guys?!! J2 ROCK!

Edited by -Mystery- - 14 January 2013 at 1:24pm

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Hahaha love the way J just grabs the rhino.  They even make silence so entertaining and funny. M's evil laugh and "My first impression of them (J2) was completely false. I thought oh these are really nice guys." Hahaha...

Hahaha JP is awesomeee!

M crashes J's panel again! Hahaha these boys are super cute. And you can watch J's awesome expressions on M's recasting Dean comment again!!

This proves Jared and Misha are the biggest goofers on the set! And the biggest pranksters.

"And I maybe running into medical problems now." Hahaha.. 
JA: After the first take, I turned to our camera department and I just went 'what is he doing?
Love the way M laughs and...
JP: And so we walk past him and he's (Jensen) like 'I think he's in character, look, look.'
Poor M!! Hahaha

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
"That was back in your gassy years" ROFL

Poor M!! He can't stop laughing and J2 never spare him. What a riot on the set. 

Love the way J2 are laughing in the beginning. And JP's like I've had enough when there were two questions in the row for JA. So adorable.  4:25 is priceless!!

Both of their stories about their childhoods are hilarious. And M plays with J's hair.. "That was magical, Misha, thank you." hahahaha...

Okay, it's official. I'm in love with these guys.

akkiiiiisayanti_ashiuvEphemeraherms_angelSilentSilver

akkiiiii

akkiiiii

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
love love love ...J2M means LOVE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayanti_ashiuv-Mystery-Ephemera

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Dude, thank so much for this thread! Hug It will be beneficial to people out there 'cause everyone wishes to watch but they don't know where to start from. A recommendation list always helps. :)

I have seen most of the videos you posted except 2-3 may be. And I had such a good time watching. Supernatural Cons are always super fun! Embarrassed I still cannot get over the moment when J2 randomly start dancing when someone's phone from the audience starts ringing. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.