Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

pinkss

IF-Dazzler

pinkss

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Nice post Sangeeta :)
Ms. Locksmith is an apt name for Zoya...I cant wait to see how she gets her way through Mr. LION Khan's heart ;)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoya : Ms Locksmith :) (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkss

Nice post Sangeeta :)
Ms. Locksmith is an apt name for Zoya...I cant wait to see how she gets her way through Mr. LION Khan's heart ;)

thanks pinks...yeah, it's a tough task indeed (but not impossible)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkss

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
A beautiful post Sangeeta di..
I've always been a fan of your writing skills.
I loved the title of this thread a lot.
The way you compared Asad's heart chained with locks and Zoe putting in the right keys one by one is just amazing...
Zoe has established a relationship of heartache with her jahanpanah.Now she can't see her zille ilahi in pain and wishes to bring happpiness in his life.
Aur ek baar agar Zoe ne aisa karne ki thaan li toh fir  woh apne aap ki bhi nahin sunti..LOL
How can I forget the grateful smile on Asad's face for Zoe after meeting Ayaan.Only if Rashid's family had not come,we could have seen Asad thanking Zoya.
A marvelous post indeed di.
Waiting eagerly for your next post now.
Take care!
love you

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

A beautiful post Sangeeta di..
I've always been a fan of your writing skills.
I loved the title of this thread a lot.
The way you compared Asad's heart chained with locks and Zoe putting in the right keys one by one is just amazing...
Zoe has established a relationship of heartache with her jahanpanah.Now she can't see her zille ilahi in pain and wishes to bring happpiness in his life.
Aur ek baar agar Zoe ne aisa karne ki thaan li toh fir  woh apne aap ki bhi nahin sunti..LOL
How can I forget the grateful smile on Asad's face for Zoe after meeting Ayaan.Only if Rashid's family had not come,we could have seen Asad thanking Zoya.
A marvelous post indeed di.
Waiting eagerly for your next post now.
Take care!
love you

Thanks Asma

Love this line from you: Aur ek baar agar Zoe ne aisa karne ki thaan li toh fir  woh apne aap ki bhi nahin sunti..

You are so right...she will do what she has to do, come what may. That's the only way to unlock Mr Lion's heart foreverEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.