GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
wowww

very well posted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoya : Ms Locksmith :) (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ElmoFuj-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Great post! And i completely agree! Her character is very well portrayed!

bheegi

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
awesome post Zoya has totally rattled Asad like no one else

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JPRules

Your anti theft lock and locksmith analogy is so cute... I love it! It's creative and so perfectly suited to their situation. The peeping through the keyhole.. aww haha. So true. Miss New York is definitely causing commotion in that guarded heart of his. It'll be great to watch her make her way past his system and take over. Embarrassed

thanks Jp...yeah, Ms NY is persistent and will not give up on this one (hopefully)Embarrassed

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

You described their situation sooo beautifully, even I'm waiting for the day when Asad finally surrenders himself to Zoya and falls for her.

thanks sehar. It's hard not to fall for Zoya...the writers have so far been consistent with her character. Let's hope she will continue to have the same spark

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

wow you posted it so well di, totally awesome and hope cv use this name too

Let's hope so...i think Cvs do visit our postsWink I don't know if it's a coincidence, but I wrote a post on how our childhood experiences shapes our future...I have seen references to that in last few episodes (again..it might just be a coincidence)

I guess, Zoya can be called 'Dil-chor'Embarrassed by them

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Great post! And i completely agree! Her character is very well portrayed!

Yes, elmo. So far so good. Hope the writers keep her character consistent in future also.

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenabinu

awesome post Zoya has totally rattled Asad like no one else

Yes, Nina. The lion has been rattled by Ms Hoity Toity. She has definitely touched him somewhere. Let's hope he can calm down today and help her with her mission also

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.