Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Well, as was mentioned in the interviews before this show started, I can see what the makers of the show meant about Zoya's character. Slowly but surely, she knows how to make her way into anyone's heart. She can find the key to unlock anyone's heart.

The last two episodes have highlighted how Dilshaad and Najma have completely let Zoya into their lives and hearts. They have both shared their sorrows and family secrets with her. She, no doubt is a person they have learnt to trust and accept. Dilshaad and Zoya have in fact created quite a mother-daughter type of bond. They both understand each other's silence and smiles very well.

Now, Asad Ahmed Khan- the lion with locks all around his heart has started to feel the ripples from this locksmith. Yes, Ms locksmith! Mr. AAK, of course, who has the most secure and tough anti theft security system, will take a long time to surrender to Ms locksmith. Now that she has started turning the keys, he has been rattled to the core.  He even tried peeping out of his keyhole and gave her half a smile when he reunited with Ayan, but alas that was short lived. This high security self made prison around AAK's heart will need a lot of talent, intelligence, love and persistence by our Ms Locksmith. But, I have confidence in her and hope she finds that magic key soonEmbarrassed

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprttwinkle90ummayshabulsaraksglivemomin99ojas143evaksgJPRules_Serendipity_hira5431jemii-Anji-vm17anoo67kandygroversakshiksgKrystal001Eternal1234Samaira32pinkssWhenInRome4ever4loveLoveAsYa222S.H.I.E.L.D.-Shormi-Shell16zara-KSG-malikrahmona_pakswecrazy4KASH_ARSiddhi_KaBhiinloveGroverAddict-ElmoFuj-Nithiya95-Jwalamukhi-_Oishi_shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoya : Ms Locksmith :)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
what a post Bheegi Di...

I love the way u described their situation <3

waiting for the day when Zoya will enter His heart & then rule there Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtbheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

what a post Bheegi Di...

I love the way u described their situation <3

waiting for the day when Zoya will enter His heart & then rule there Embarrassed

Thanks oishi...yeah, waiting for the day when the key will unlock that door forever :)

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Wow! What an amazing post what a perfect name for Zoya. Eventually she will become successful, it's just a matter of time.  

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Wow! What an amazing post what a perfect name for Zoya. Eventually she will become successful, it's just a matter of time.  

Thanks Mona. Just like Asad has so many names given by Zoya, she deserves to have some names too...

yes, it's just a matter of time. Asad's lock will definitely be the most challenging one for her to unlockEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

JPRules

JPRules

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Your anti theft lock and locksmith analogy is so cute... I love it! It's creative and so perfectly suited to their situation. The peeping through the keyhole.. aww haha. So true. Miss New York is definitely causing commotion in that guarded heart of his. It'll be great to watch her make her way past his system and take over. Embarrassed

Edited by JPRules - 14 January 2013 at 8:04pm

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
You described their situation sooo beautifully, even I'm waiting for the day when Asad finally surrenders himself to Zoya and falls for her.

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
wow you posted it so well di, totally awesome and hope cv use this name too

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.