Zoya : Ms Locksmith :)

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, as was mentioned in the interviews before this show started, I can see what the makers of the show meant about Zoya's character. Slowly but surely, she knows how to make her way into anyone's heart. She can find the key to unlock anyone's heart.

The last two episodes have highlighted how Dilshaad and Najma have completely let Zoya into their lives and hearts. They have both shared their sorrows and family secrets with her. She, no doubt is a person they have learnt to trust and accept. Dilshaad and Zoya have in fact created quite a mother-daughter type of bond. They both understand each other's silence and smiles very well.

Now, Asad Ahmed Khan- the lion with locks all around his heart has started to feel the ripples from this locksmith. Yes, Ms locksmith! Mr. AAK, of course, who has the most secure and tough anti theft security system, will take a long time to surrender to Ms locksmith. Now that she has started turning the keys, he has been rattled to the core.  He even tried peeping out of his keyhole and gave her half a smile when he reunited with Ayan, but alas that was short lived. This high security self made prison around AAK's heart will need a lot of talent, intelligence, love and persistence by our Ms Locksmith. But, I have confidence in her and hope she finds that magic key soon😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
what a post Bheegi Di...

I love the way u described their situation <3

waiting for the day when Zoya will enter His heart & then rule there ðŸ˜³
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Oishi_

what a post Bheegi Di...

I love the way u described their situation <3

waiting for the day when Zoya will enter His heart & then rule there ðŸ˜³

Thanks oishi...yeah, waiting for the day when the key will unlock that door forever :)
Wow! What an amazing post what a perfect name for Zoya. Eventually she will become successful, it's just a matter of time.  
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Wow! What an amazing post what a perfect name for Zoya. Eventually she will become successful, it's just a matter of time.  

Thanks Mona. Just like Asad has so many names given by Zoya, she deserves to have some names too...

yes, it's just a matter of time. Asad's lock will definitely be the most challenging one for her to unlock😳
JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your anti theft lock and locksmith analogy is so cute... I love it! It's creative and so perfectly suited to their situation. The peeping through the keyhole.. aww haha. So true. Miss New York is definitely causing commotion in that guarded heart of his. It'll be great to watch her make her way past his system and take over. 😳
Edited by JPRules - 11 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
You described their situation sooo beautifully, even I'm waiting for the day when Asad finally surrenders himself to Zoya and falls for her.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow you posted it so well di, totally awesome and hope cv use this name too
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
wowww

very well posted
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post! And i completely agree! Her character is very well portrayed!