Sasural Simar Ka

Positive :) Opinion on current track

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Ok i have never commented in this forum but have been silent reader.

I have been reading comments about rosid divorce and naina etc. And most of the time i didn't agree with any of the mentioned things so here i am putting out my take on this track.

naina is not really *kabab mein haddi* as everyone calls her. She has her crush on siddhant for he has helped her like no one has. Having not seen love in life, she takes slightest gesture of care from siddhant as indication of his love towards her. So i would say it is just a crush and in real life one gets over it and understands the difference between Love and crush over time. So i do not hate naina or i do not feel like she is going to end up with siddhant. Siddhant has not shown any interest in her and i do not think he wil.

Love is very hard to forget so easily..  Even when you think other person did wrong to you or hurt you. So i dont think Siddhant can fall out of love so easily or the chances of him getting involved with naina are almost none. In my opinion he is very angry with roli.. Her behavior over last few days and then this confession to the family that marriage was just compromise has hurt him. He loves her and remembers her loving him too.. That confession and the things that she has done for him in past. So i would say he is so conflicted right now. He is not thinking straight.. The guys has got shock of his life and he deserves few days of slack in judging him.

The only thing that roli is thinking right now is that she has to somehow get everything back from khushi. And in process she ends up hurting siddhant and herself the most. I dont know who is suffering the most: is it siddhant because he has to see all these things and doesnt know why it is happening the way it is. Or is it roli because she has to intentionally hurt siddhant and see him suffer through the pain. But i am liking this drama.  But i would like to move it forward. What happens when the veeru has property papers? Veeru is kind of obsessed so how does roli deal with that?

I have one basic and may be silly question. How is roli going to get the property from Veeru? And all this while its all about property, how is she going to get back simar's daughter. So i really dont understand mausi and roli's plan fully.

And at last i would like to say mano mausi has awesome dialogs.. the best comedy dialogs i have heard in ages. Infact i think the whole show has awesome actors.. they are making things exceptionally believable. And it is commendable how Avika is managing to portray all these she herself being a child.

Edited by anotheranfan - 14 January 2013 at 12:45pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-joiseprincess_musastellaakeshav1srdeviAnjanaYYZrupinn-Suni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Positive :) Opinion on current track" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nadiak14ever

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegHanLover3

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
dear i agree with but i want to ask u one question
1) she has crush on her boss who just helped her is helping a love indication for her ?
 and she not even know about his life and yes dear after watching yesterdays episode don't u think that cvcs are dragging her character in between all this mess to create more misunderstanding i know sid is going through some very very emotional shock but
1) don't u think if sid's trust has been broken so roli' trust is also broken by sid ?
after entering disco sid very firstly doubted roli that what is her relationship with that guy i mean roli would have never thought that sid will ever doubt on her she believed on sid. and then she tried to tell him in very beginning of her plan but he did not listened and then in disco also she was trying to explain but sid was so angry that he tried to fought the guy also tried to speak the truth but sid was not in a mood to listen...
the chances of him getting involved with naina are almost none
the chances are there because i know for sid he cannot even think of another girl instead of roli and love is not easily forgettable for anyone but don't u agree that in emotional stage of mind a person can cross his limits. and sid is not in a stage of thinking what is right or what is wrong and can take some wrong steps in his life..
I have one basic and may be silly question. How is roli going to get the property from Veeru? And all this while its all about property, how is she going to get back simar's daughter. So i really dont understand mausi and roli's plan fully.
dear agree with u i m also very much confused about her plan and how it is a final stage as veeru is transferring property papers on his name not roli's and about the baby he has not made the custody papers and at this stage roli has to divorce her husband so what left in future she has already sacrificed every ones trust, love,husbands love and trust and yes is on stage to destroy her marriage, is already been compared to bar dancer ,fake, and characterless person by some people of her family.
And at last i would like to say mano mausi has awesome dialogs.. the best comedy dialogs i have heard in ages. Infact i think the whole show has awesome actors.. they are making things exceptionally believable. And it is commendable how Avika is managing to portray all these she herself being a child.
i m also big fan of her dialogues and avika too.Big smile
i would say it is just a crush and in real life one gets over it and understands the difference between Love and crush over time
dear its reel life and in reel life a person turns negative if she/he has a crush on anyone who is already in love or married firstly she will behave like a nice person but slowly she will try to hurt the love interest of that person and naina she don't think that she has crush or any type of attraction for his boss and don't even know he is married she simply thinks that she is in love with him.
Veeru is kind of obsessed so how does roli deal with that?
see dear veeru is obsessed and about naina after some time she will also behave like an obsessed person and veeru will try to harm roli or sid and about naina if she turned negative and that will be possible if rosid unites than she will harm roli and rosid will try to save each other lets see what is going to happen in future.
naina is not really *kabab mein haddi* as everyone calls her
i have given her this name because if cvcs wanted she will become this in future and now also whenever sid tried to think about roli's changed behavior she entered his cabin and disturbed his thinking in between.
last but not the  least do not think of any possibilities in this show because impossible thing can become possible in last...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anu-srdevisavkatika

rupinn

Goldie

rupinn

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
one of the best +ve post.. I will love this.

anotheranfan

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
@rupinn thank you .. glad someone shares my point of view :)

rupinn

keshav1

keshav1

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Very Well written...ClapAgreed it was not the best decision  but no one knew that the whole thing would have ended up in this mess - Not Even Roli. Under the circumstances then she thought that they got all properties is must need for us and it solves all problems and give all their happiness

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear Clap
Much needed one and i too have had teh same questions as to how is Roli gonna manage to get the property from Veeru since he is obsessed and also how about Simar's daughter?
You have put in everything i had in since a whileSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top