Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

|Sanskaar TRP Thread#1| Week 47 TRP 1.1 (Rise of 0.1) (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 54

PreetyLoveJS

Goldie

PreetyLoveJS

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Yes I got to know who is so great in maths !
When the trp is 1.33 u say its equal to 1.4 n when the trp is 1.26 u said its 1.2 before n jab akkal aaye toh u now say its 1.3 hahaha lolz
Maine pehle he kaha thana that d trp is 1.3
Anyways thanks for proving me ryt :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelySoni.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Sanskaar TRP Thread#1| Week 47 TRP 1.1 (Rise of 0.1) (Page 50)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AkkiHP

IF-Stunnerz

AkkiHP

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreetyLoveJS

Yes I got to know who is so great in maths !
When the trp is 1.33 u say its equal to 1.4 n when the trp is 1.26 u said its 1.2 before n jab akkal aaye toh u now say its 1.3 hahaha lolz
Maine pehle he kaha thana that d trp is 1.3
Anyways thanks for proving me ryt :D
Oye pehla apna link toh behjo..u had so called talks with some people that SDAK will not end naa then??...I never said SDAK trp as 1.2...i said 1.26 always...just check all replies if u have time...Thats it for me Good Bye little girl...I hope u ll learn Maths soonWink

PreetyLoveJS

Goldie

PreetyLoveJS

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
How did u thought that I will show my personal msgs lol
And u or shruthi did said that the tr p was 1.2 n will drop to 1
Anyways u did agree that d tr p is 1.3 n even agreed that story may increase tr p
So all my points got proved !
No matter in discussing.gud bye now :D

LovelySoni.

AkkiHP

IF-Stunnerz

AkkiHP

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreetyLoveJS

How did u thought that I will show my personal msgs lol
And u or shruthi did said that the tr p was 1.2 n will drop to 1
Anyways u did agree that d tr p is 1.3 n even agreed that story may increase tr p
So all my points got proved !
No matter in discussing.gud bye now :D
Nothing is proved...first be correct in saying wat u said..ok...Sabko yahaan ullu samjh ke rakha hai tumne??...I m damn sure u have no messages to show so making stupid excuses...LOLLOL...approx TRP 1.3 hai but accurate TRP 1.26 hai ...lolz...and ab toh show bhi band with that Kaddus entry LOLLOL...And  nothing has been proved yet..lolz...First be clear on what u say!!...Confused Lady!!!...

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
i wanted this show in afternoon slot

shruti999

shruti999

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@nomercy: without shamin there was no point in shifting dis show to afternoon slot. i hav not met a single family in my locality who watches sanskar after shamin got replaced. she was da heart n soul of the show n was awesome with jay. Now without JaiMi pair u cant sell a boring dead show. thank god n wish to see JaiMi soon in new shows.

Edited by shruti999 - 12 August 2013 at 1:22pm

LovelySoni.

LovelySoni.

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
shruti : The heart n soul 4 any show is always d Story.. In that sense Sdak lacks both heart n soul n thats d reason why d show is shutting down soon !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NehaizMadforJayVaishu.Jay

shruti999

shruti999

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovelySoni.

shruti : The heart n soul 4 any show is always d Story.. In that sense Sdak lacks both heart n soul n thats d reason why d show is shutting down soon !!

Hadt dat been the case then madhubala and uttran should have shut down long ago without any logical story. show run for the connection main leads make with viewers. like Jay n shamin made here. u jay fans only want to fight for Jay i guess but i would give credit to both Jay n Shamin. now without bhoomi JaiMi seems incomplete n TRP should decrease next week below one if am right.

AkkiHP

Post Reply New Post

Go to top