Originally posted by: NehaizMadforJay

Thnxx 😊

Welcome dear
-FrozenHeart- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: PreetyLoveJS

x
SDAK TRP was never 1.9 😆 It's highest was only 1.8.show me the link if its ryt !

absolutely correct.

It never touched 1.9 so it was shifted to 7pm slot ðŸ¤£
-FrozenHeart- thumbnail
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan rocks! 1.8 trp despite of severe competition from sns!
Zee tv forever :p
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yaa that Zee Show Ek Mutthi Asmaan is really good..Good Story and great actors...Shilpa Shirodkar is doing awesome job..iys better than SNS also...

On Zee i luv Ek Mutthi Asmaan and Bha Se Badey..both awesome shows...
-FrozenHeart- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Yaa that Zee Show Ek Mutthi Asmaan is really good..Good Story and great actors...Shilpa Shirodkar is doing awesome job..iys better than SNS also...

On Zee i luv Ek Mutthi Asmaan and Bha Se Badey..both awesome shows...

OMG! I can't believe Mr Aakash that you appreciated Zee shows!!!

I always thought you hated Zee TV.

Remember you said mean things about Pavitra Rishta, made fun of Puner Vivah 2 for low ratings and in Madhubala forum today you said that you don't think Do Dil Bandhe... deserves 2.8 ratings.

I still can't believe you said good things about a Zee show!😲
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: AWalk2Remember

OMG! I can't believe Mr Aakash that you appreciated Zee shows!!!

I always thought you hated Zee TV.

Remember you said mean things about Pavitra Rishta, made fun of Puner Vivah 2 for low ratings and in Madhubala forum today you said that you don't think Do Dil Bandhe... deserves 2.8 ratings.

I still can't believe you said good things about a Zee show!😲

Yeah i appreciate those shows which deserve it...I seriously like EMA i hope they donot folloe Uttarans Path..Regarding Do Dil that is just my POV...Even Bha Se Bhadey is Good Comedy Show ...I dont get why Good Sensile shows of Zee dont get good ratings..That 10pm show Aankh Micholi is also great much better than Uttaran and Pyaar Ka Dard
-FrozenHeart- thumbnail

Yeah i appreciate those shows which deserve it...I seriously like EMA i hope they donot folloe Uttarans Path..Regarding Do Dil that is just my POV...Even Bha Se Bhadey is Good Comedy Show ...I dont get why Good Sensile shows of Zee dont get good ratings..That 10pm show Aankh Micholi is also great much better than Uttaran and Pyaar Ka Dard

Okay. According to me the best shows are PR, JA, QH and SSLK. 

But PR is fabulous I just love it specially after 20 year leap it's so interesting.

What about NBT? Is it going to return with a third season?

I've heard rumors that shows tentatively titled Beintehaan and Rangrasiya are going to replace BB 7 and Uttaran might go off air. Is this true?
-FrozenHeart- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AWalk2Remember

Okay. According to me the best shows are PR, JA, QH and SSLK. 

But PR is fabulous I just love it specially after 20 year leap it's so interesting.

What about NBT? Is it going to return with a third season?

I've heard rumors that shows tentatively titled Beintehaan and Rangrasiya are going to replace BB 7 and Uttaran might go off air. Is this true?

Honestly I don't see any other channel except Zee but I watched the 4th season of Bigg Boss (the season with Dolly Bindra and Ashmit Patel, Veena Malik) on Colors and that was awesome.

I had seen Balika till Avika was there but left after leap and Laado was also a very good and entertaining show.

But seriously I don't like two shows currently on air - Uttaran and Sasural Simar Kaa OMG! there's so boring specially Uttaran uff! ðŸ˜•

What is your opinion about my favorite show Pavitra Rishta?
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Totally Agree with you..Uttaran and SSK are very bad..
Pavitra Rishta was Good till Sushant was Manav...Otherwise its very dull...and too many leaps have messed that show... same as Uttaran...
-FrozenHeart- thumbnail

Totally Agree with you..Uttaran and SSK are very bad..
Pavitra Rishta was Good till Sushant was Manav...Otherwise its very dull...and too many leaps have messed that show... same as Uttaran...

I know right too too many leaps but It's close to my heart so I love it no matter what. ðŸ˜†