|Sanskaar TRP Thread#1| Week 47 TRP 1.1 (Rise of 0.1) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah its stable guys..and dont worry as the story proceeds show will get high trps..i predict next week we may go up to 1.8
It's good that it's stable at 1.4. Once the story progresses the trp's will rise. 😊
the trp is stable but its position has from 26th to 25th did anyone notice
yayyy thats not bad at all i hope that slowly slowly it reaches to top 5 AMEN !!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

the trp is stable but its position has from 26th to 25th did anyone notice
yayyy thats not bad at all i hope that slowly slowly it reaches to top 5 AMEN !!!!!!!!!!
IT Will dear just wait and watch..on 9pm slot Sanskaar has best story and actors..πŸ˜‰..next month we range in 2.0+ trps..
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

IT Will dear just wait and watch..on 9pm slot Sanskaar has best story and actors..πŸ˜‰..next month we range in 2.0+ trps..

sorry my mistake in above comment actually its like"its position has increased from 26th to 25th hheehehhehe
and yes akki-rocks u r right it has best story and actors i m waiting for the day when it will be top 10 or top 5 πŸ˜Š
alll the fans just support the show and actors guys πŸ˜Š

Wow TRP's are stable...Nice start for the show...way to go...πŸ˜ƒ
1+ TRP is good actually, show has so much to reveal and once love track is introduced I hope it would do very well. As far as competition is concerned πŸ˜† every show see its peek and downfall, happened to PR, DABH and all 9 PM slot leaders... & it will happen with sanskaar too πŸ˜³
Originally posted by SilentPromises

1+ TRP is good actually, show has so much to reveal and once love track is introduced I hope it would do very well. As far as competition is concerned πŸ˜† every show see its peek and downfall, happened to PR, DABH and all 9 PM slot leaders... & it will happen with sanskaar too πŸ˜³
agree and  i hope Sanskaar breaks all records...in coming weeks..πŸ˜›
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

sorry my mistake in above comment actually its like"its position has increased from 26th to 25th hheehehhehe
and yes akki-rocks u r right it has best story and actors i m waiting for the day when it will be top 10 or top 5 πŸ˜Š
alll the fans just support the show and actors guys πŸ˜Š

unless they show some concrete drama back in India trps will not increase as the current track of passport and all is very boring for the viewers
bharti ka track shuru hone par trps will increase for sure😳

GOOD NEWS

Well, there is some good and bad news for all our TV shows as TAM (Television Audience Measurement) will now also be taking into account the ratings of MP, UP, Punjab, Gujarat and Rajasthan in week 5 (28 January- 2 February 2013).πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ever since digitization came into force, TAM had been taking just the metro ratings into consideration. However, this week onwards, they have decided to also consider the ratings of MP, UP, Punjab, Gujarat and Rajasthan.

Now, viewers can expect a lot of surprises in the coming week.

Furthermore, we also hear that due to this change, the rating will come in by Thursday instead of usual Wednesday.

And if sources are to be believed, TAM is expected to cover all the states by end