India-Forums

so many questions...so few answers...

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
new forum...wow...

14th jan 2013...
okie...where shud i start...so many questions and so few answers...that is wat i feel after watching tonite's epi...
in one word awesome...surpassed my expectations i must say...this ssn is going to rock...KA is luking rocking...and i must say younger than before Wink
it seems this ssn will have all the ingredients in right balance both for TRP and for "intelligent" viewers like us...so all those who have left forum 1 pls pls pls come and join forum 2...we hv to rock this forum...

loved how nanhi ki zubaani they made us relive the MM moments of their journey...that started from being strangers to a couple madly in love with each other...

nanhi...grown up nanhi...as she promised to become a newswali...she kept her promise...followed her spiderman's principles of revealing the truth at all costs...and also like her spiderman she is also extremely blunt with her words...
as she announced to the millions of viewers all over the world that stepmoms can be wicked but stepdad can be even more wicked...she has lived a traumatic life of being a stepdaughter...but unknowingly she is more a shadow of her stepdad than of her own mom...

her hatred for mohan...her sympathy for her mom...and most of all her regret for placing spiderman in the shoes of his own dad...everything was portrayed thu her speech...

and megha...now a kathak teacher...luking even more beautiful than before...in a white salwar suit...hearing her daughter spewing venom on that man whom she once trusted with her life...
white is her color now...ironically even after amar's death she never wore white...but with mohan away from her she finds no reason to adorn herself with fake colors wen she is actually living a B&W life...
megha whose life now centers around nanhi no doubt feels a part of her is dead with the memories of mohan...that part of her which faltered in dancing and then ended up dancing to perfection...

mohan bhatnagar...did he luk killing...yess...i had a million heart attacks and miraculously survived knowing that i hv to live to see the reunion of MM...

mohan playing with some kids...enjoying his time...mohan who used to hate kids was taught to love them by chavanni...today his only companion in life is an 8 yr old girl...his daughter who eagerly waits for her...who grudges if her calls go unanswered and who hugs him tightly wen he opens his arms to welcome his life into his soul...

i wont go into year calculations now till more episodes r unraveled...logically mohan shud be away for 12 years which is y he cannot recognise nanhi by face...and also logically he cannot be away for more than 8 years to hv a daughter of same age...i am totally confused here...so i am waiting for more episodes...

okie...let me consider mohan has been away for as many years as required that will make him not recognise nanhi by face...so as he watched a young girl spew venom on her stepdad on national television...he at once calls the editor (or whoever that man is) to make that girl apologize not knowing that hatred was meant for him...not knowing that he is asking apology from that person who wud be last person on earth he wud want to get an apology...
nanhi too not knowing who the caller is vehemently refuses to say sorry as she feels the hatred she feels for her stepdad is the only true feeling left in her...

the first episode has truly been a treat for us promising a lot...i only hope the reason wud be convincing enuf y nanhi and megha hate mohan...the sensitivity of viewers is at stake here since this time full viewer sympathy will be on mohan...

lastly, there may be question that how come a young girl of 8 is staying with her dad and not mom...here i feel wen MM were separated mohan requested for the girl...and megha had to gv her up since for mohan his daughter will be his only reason for staying alive...

and finally...wat to say about kunal...his expressions r always above perfect...the show stealer of today no doubt...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanya14suchianshu89armd11viewobsfire.vs.iceRaghaviaswavai2SharmilaGuptaNBT-BVMeera_Ka_Mohanshivangi838LekzshruthiRshanu4.SidraPDD2508Senpoomisty85

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Aditi - great analysis...a great song too...ClapClap
U may have to post it in the old forum also looks like there is some confusion and the old one will continue, until then we can have the thread posted on both...

I will come back with my views...

Mohan's is probably an adopted daughter as per the new video posted by colors.
If you have not seen that do watch, I doubt whether u will survive beyond that..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raghaviaadoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
ok lekz...posting in old forum too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2

SharmilaGupta Goldie
SharmilaGupta
SharmilaGupta

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
A very Good review Aditi...

I also agree that the reason of MM's separation shud be strong enough...
and another thing...I would like to say...
Today a Video has come where Guru have a Dialogue which confirms that the girl staying with Mohan is not his biological child.

I've not watched the video yet, so not very sure about it.

I think Misty can cnfrm u...

adoremevirgo

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Loved your analysis.Clap... thanks AditiHug... but not yet watched the episode... will watch now.Embarrassed
Thanks again... Yes, saw some scenes of Mohan / Kunal... he was looking so so cuteDay Dreaming... thank god he is not transformed into an old man...

adoremevirgomisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Nice analysis dear. I like the episode except for too much sautela thin stressed upon.

That kid is not mohan's. Guru says that in colors 1st look video. It has some good mohan and kid moments too.

Raghaviaadoremevirgo

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis Aditi... I liked everything today.. In fact Megha & Mohan were looking awesome... I simply loved their dress up... Heart

Meera_Ka_Mohanadoremevirgo

--mancityfan-- IF-Stunnerz
--mancityfan--
--mancityfan--

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
loved  it

adoremevirgo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index