Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Before complaining too much about the annoying hitchhiker girl...think again...this girl represents YOU, the ONES who thought Pankhuri (Disha ) was a mismatch for Nakul...  The auntie who looks older than Adi as well as the whole laundry list of how mismatched they are! It's CVs way of nose thumbing or Boo Yeah to YOU ROFL... I found it clever !

The ghost rider served other purpose too...she was the icebreaker for the ODD couple and brought the  subject of honeymoon to the forefrontEmbarrassedShe was a comic relief (for tacky / cheesy viewers  like me) after the  tension filled episodes and she also helped dodge Sheila ( 2 vs 3 passenger car).Thumbs Up

ps: I complained too about the mismatchBig smile and I accept the humble pie.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1maszAchramHumnaAfaqSpotcuty_kanusha.cochinhateme2SAIBALROUTHsukhi...f.s.mxaviaraslmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ghost rider girl is YOU!" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Haven't seen it so I can't comment, but I've heard a lot about this girl.. Is she going to be a part of the show..? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahateme2anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHslmuf.s.m

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
She is The Serpent in The Book of Genesis.

Let us see if she can make PK eat her Apple to Adi

Under The Tree of Knowledge.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHslmuf.s.m

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Haven't seen it so I can't comment, but I've heard a lot about this girl.. Is she going to be a part of the show..? 

I doubt she will be a regular (just a hitchhiker who gets dropped somewhere ) she was a comic relief (but served specific purpose like I mentioned above).. She was annoying but I enjoyed it bcos I thought she was the "voice of the viewers" ...which  I guess was a *wink* from the CVs ...

Don't want to reveal too much since you haven't seen it yet... but she probably has opened the door for Pankhuri & Aditya to discuss where they stand ( to be shown in future episodes)

Edited by shesherkobita - 14 January 2013 at 4:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Spotanusha.cochinhateme2SAIBALROUTHf.s.mslmu

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

She is The Serpent in The Book of Genesis.

Let us see if she can make PK eat her Apple to Adi

Under The Tree of Knowledge.

maybe maybe...
What a good Samaritan...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HumnaAfaqhateme2SAIBALROUTH

Skittle16

Skittle16

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Though i found her quite annoying, as you said I think she will do a great job in bringing paya more close and hopefully make adi confess finally!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahateme2anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHf.s.m

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skittle16

Though i found her quite annoying, as you said I think she will do a great job in bringing paya more close and hopefully make adi confess finally!
yeah...they needed a complete outsider to open their eyes to how absurd their marital status wasLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinhateme2SAIBALROUTHf.s.m

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
I am glad that she came, it acted as a real eye-opener for PaYa and how their relationship is precariously hanging in balance, and I do hope she will make PaYa more spirited and together than ever before Embarrassed

NIce post Sabrina Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitahateme2anusha.cochinf.s.m

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.