Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

What should we do….?

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

ConfusedAbout the show…Angry

When…Jassi changes her identity ..and becomes Jessica…Confused

When...She becomes "friends" with purab without questioning him for ditching her..Angry

When...She throws away her clothes in the river!Dead

When her MOM …MAA…MOTHER…ding ding..mother cannot pehchan her..Angry

When her bebe..the one who loved her the most..can;t recognize her when she is 1 inch away from her…AngryAngry

When Armaan her love can't pehchan her…even though she gives countless hints of being Jassi…Confused

When NO ONE…No one recognizes her voice...not even on the phone…( hey bebe what about the time you talked to Jassi on the phone u knew her voice or did u have to ask who it is?)AngryDead

When her best friend is the only one having suspicions…and now knows she is Jassi…Confused

When the guard at Raj's house remembered the time when Armaan and Jassi came there when seeing Jessica….meaning even the guard had little hints!!! Ughh!!!DeadConfused

When Jassi takes money out of Jwalia account and puts it back into Kohinoor account with password "truth" and malika goes to the account finding no money…but then next day Jassi goes back to the account of Jwalia and finds that a check was issued from malika..and there was money in the account…uh???? What?ConfusedUnhappy

When Jasmeet Walia is being arrested for killing herself…Ermm 

( hilarously funnny..but same time NOTConfused)

When the most clever person, Malika, is forced to act so stupid and try to arrest Jessica for killing Jassi….one thing Malika is not...is stupid...but now its different…Confused

When Jassi doesn't tell Armaan she is Jassi…Cry

When Armaan hugs Jassi..but its really Jessica..(I felt so weird... I was like no he is hugging jassi..but then he doesn't know that..)CryConfused

I am starting to dislike, not hate, this show!!!!! I usually stop doing hw and get ready with everyone quiet to watch the show..but now..i just watch it to pass time and see Armaan…i don't get excited..*sigh* CryDisapprove

** sry guys if i repeated a topic. Embarrassedi haven't been on and i didn't really read the other topics..

Edited by KiRaN_K - 13 May 2005 at 5:30pm

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

so i gotta agree with every word u wrote

itz loosing itz touch

i jus read the upd8z (thank QB/rumi/daisy............u all r gr8)

and save 30 minz duin sunfin else......................

y da pplz makin such stupid mistakez n not realizin it

itz 2 big 2 b a blooper

its a show ruiner

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index