Mirchi Mohan Tadka: Episode Discussion Thread 15/1 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
and      yes  guru  is  back  in  form    and   he  is  still  same   with  mohan 
Originally posted by Leesan

Haven't seen epi yet! But just reading the update I can tell you're right and will take your advice!😭

And I know there's lots more sadness to come! Lets hope it all comes quickly and at the same time, so that MM can restart their journey and so can we!😉

I cannot agree more with you on this but I guess if this track fetches TRP then it is going to continue for more time than expected but I seriously dread that happening
Originally posted by sumiswap

We had all thought that this time again Guru will help in uniting MM but I guess Nanhi's Nanha will take up the onus this time! ðŸ˜†

No, i think Mirchi will melt sooner. Navika will remain angry. Sautela effect bahut zyaada lagraha hai. Pata nahi aisa kya raaz hai jise megha - nanhi chuparahe hai.
Originally posted by sakhisangni

Very sad episode with just a dash of life in form of lil girl and the dance sequence, Choti scene was cute too...people get ready for bucket full of tears and sit tight with box of tissues. Lot of pain and anguish in characters

Yes the little girl is the only sight of joy here...but I am enjoying this angst, anguish...but hope there is no overdose of those emotions!

Mohan and Guru have seriously matured in these 12 years...
sunna i   had  told  you         mohan   left      on  his  guilt  while    megha  was  busy crying
mirchi   is  already    melting  
Originally posted by --MI--

sunna i   had  told  you         mohan   left      on  his  guilt  while    megha  was  busy crying

Jaathe huve nahi dekha kya😆? Wohi bhi entrance me hi khadi thi.
Iss 12 saal mein Tannu ke saath kya hua, yeh dekhna v dilchasp rahega...Aur Sanjay v gayeb... hala ki he is sending imported TV...from somewhere..
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Mohan lagtha hai TV bahu - woh bhi mahantma types bangaya hai😆

Woh toh season 1 se Mahatma bane phir raha tha...he is continuing it this time too ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by sumiswap

Woh toh season 1 se Mahatma bane phir raha tha...he is continuing it this time too ðŸ˜†

Woh toh regular TV Bahu's mahantha tha. Ab kuch zyaada hogaya😆