Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Ali Mercchant and Puneet Vashisht in Hum Ne Li Hai ... Shapath

Ali Mercchant and Puneet Vashisht

Ali Mercchant (Bigg Boss and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai fame) and Puneet Vashisht of Zee TV's Jhansi Ki Rani will be seen in two different episodics of Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath (Fireworks Productions).

As per a reliable source, Ali will be seen playing a double role (of two brothers) and the story will revolve around the lives of two. On the other hand Punnet, in another episodic, will be seen as a scientist who will create a chemical formula that will make him go invisible.

Both the stories will involve a crime that will be solved by the Shapath team.

Ali confirmed his entry and said, "I am playing a double role for the first time and one of my characters is more like that of Hrithik Roshan in Dhoom 2. You will see me doing a lot of stunts."

Puneet remained unavailable.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ali Mercchant and Puneet Vashisht in HNLHS" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.