Punar Vivah

SP IS WORSE THAN PRASHANT

sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
How can that man do this??
He's giving suggestions to Prashant to harm Ansh so that Aarti will naturally come to him..
He said something like the queen loved the parrot a lot, so if you harm the parrot then the queen will naturally follow..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
What the hell is wrong with Cas ? 😡
gmhatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not worse than, smarter than.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can we by chance send cass his pyari behen and python to mental aslymn for treatment they need some reality check
ratnaprabhashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is the reality that mostly take place in the society where yash scindia hails from in that socity if love marriage take place and if the couple live seperately they will do anything to break that marriage by creating confusion and misunderstanding bet the couple because of their pride based on my own experience they will never let any couple yo stay in peace if the children goes against their wish same with papa scindia because yash has went against his rule so will do anything to break this marriage
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have lost respect for SP👎🏼...SP U r a backstabber😡😡 
heena88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pathetoc...
sp in negative agn..
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Sheema they both are fathers who are out to harm and hurt their own son 😡
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SP was best just few months back, most sensible but since they have played with Yash's dumbness to and fro greatness, Aartis greatness to and fro stupidities, Prashant reformed to and fro spineless they have nothing but hit Surya Pratap Singh's character...

Why is Prashant here, isn;t he married, where is Nida, doesn't he still need one session? Why they cannot focus on other chracters, like Paridhi-Pratik, Vidhi-pankaj and their kids, oops forgot they are studying in room or hostel forever..

Seriously they should fire writers for their fictional stupid writing, have lost PV completely..

Tried to watch the marathon this weekend, but couldn;t take more than 5 min..
Edited by _vineeta_ - 11 years ago
ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he is a backstabber...trust me he is going to get humiliation and hatred from all his family member...i think bua will play the role of advisor from now on...he himself going to led down his family honor😡😡