Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Rashid-Dilshad: I might ship them but... (Page 3)

.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

What a beautiful post..
You have expressed your thoughts wonderfully.
Since day 1, I despised Rashid.He disgusts me.Had he fallen in love with Shireen madly and crazily and left dilshad,I might have forgiven him but he left such a dignified woman like Dilshad for money.I hate this man soo much.
And today when all the dust over the past is cleared,I hate this man even more.He had the guts to bring the child of another woman in his life when his wife was pregnant.Dilshad could have gotten sick coz of shock but he ofcourse didn't care.
First he brings home a son,lets his elder son take care of him and then one day all of a sudden breaks all the ties with his wife and children and walks away.Can there be any limit of selfishness.My heart cries for Dilshad when she still feels and cares for her husband and even his so called family.She has to live with the pain of his betrayal and abandonment forever.Her heart may forgive Rashid's deeds for a while but her brain would never allow that.the sufferings through which she must have gone through being a single mother and raising two children makes me request Dilshad to never ever go back to Rashid.She is a dignified woman and her dignity rests in staying away from her evil husband...

It hurts to see Rashid's family cursing Dilshad and her family. Watching Rashid speechless when his first family is insulted infront of his own eyes, makes me dislike him even more and more.Today Asad's eyes flickered again and again at his dad.For a second I thought that may be he had a small light of hope in his heart that his father may atleast say a word for him but then again Rashid topped in disappointing Asad again...

I say no to Dilshad and Rashid's patch up.A big NO.
Dilshad does not deserves a filthy man like Rashid.Rashid is good with a brainless woman like Shireen.He deserves it.His repentance has no affect on me.I just hate him..

You know, if I had one reason to despise Rashid right now, you gave me 5 moreOuch
Yes, he not only broke Dilshad's heart but also his two sons' by separating them. Their wounds haven't healed yet. Worse still, whatever little solace they had in meeting each other secretly is also gone. It's not like he is enjoying watching them suffer but he isn't doing anything about it which is bad enough. I try not to be too judgmental about anyone but till there is something shown in his favour, I can never feel anything but disgust for RashidOuch

Ya, Asad looking again and again at Rashid got to me too. That bitterness, betrayal and hurt was so evident. It's like his eyes were begging Rashid to do something at least NOW. But once again, that man separated the two brothersOuch

Thank you for such an insightful postHug
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

The likes of Rashid Khan exist in reality too. Their bodies never grow spines. Life gives them chances but they are always too full of themselves, wallowing in their misery that they refuse to look around, feel for others and grow up. Some of these men grow up, you see men twice your age growing up in true sense right before your eyes. It's as weird as it true. But it's been seventeen years as per the show and yet this man has not grown up.

The likes of Dilshad Khan are even more populous in their existence in reality. They love with everything they have got and life pumps somber and supple maturity into them, quite fiercely. Because they are trained to fall in love only once, and trained harder to pine over its failure forevermore. 

They are two very real characters. I don't see how either deserves the other. Rashid deserves a cell in Azkaban and Dilshad, a cavalry of men twenty times handsomer and moral than her son and husband put together.

Period

PS Yeah, you nailed the post, all right. Smile

Kanks

Thank you, Kanks! Your posts always give a new dimension to everything. I know that the likes of Dilshad, Rashid and a lot of other character in the show exist so when I criticise/praise/analyse, I am actually analysing these kind of characters that exist in our society and they bother me more because they exist while these are fiction.

Rest you said everything. There is nothing i can addBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amor.

its just wat i felt n yth rashid still needs money he might hv earned n saved sum to buy a spine atleast Ouch

Like i said, it's the only redeemable factor to him and there are chances it's there. Why would the writers want to have such a weak character in the show otherwise? Being spineless is one thing and being pathetic is another.

Originally posted by .Dulcet

seriously nice post yaar :)

i just dont understand, why he never says something. NEVER. 
i can understand that he dont want to loose his current family, but doenst he have some selfrespect and some love for his other childrens. 
i seriously want to know what he thinks actually. 

I agree, Shilpa. He's just too afraid of everything, he's afraid of the consequences his own wrongdoings are having. Can't help being so judgmental of him.

Originally posted by pinkss

I soo agree with you...I absolutely HATE spineless men like Rashid!!!!
Even i dont want to see him in Dilshad's life ever again!! She's better off without a man like him!!!

True, pinks. I couldn't care less about Rashid, i hope Dilshad realises she deserves better 'coz honestly till she craves for him, i can't help feel that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1Amor.

sehar mehrotra IF-Rockerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

Fantastic PostThumbs Up

Rashid-Dilshad remind me of the following lines

Mat pooch meri mohabat ki intehaa kaha tak hai,
Tu kar le sitaam teri taaqat jahan tak hai,

wafa ki ummeed jinhe hogi unhe hogi,
Dekhoon tou zara tu bewafa kaha tak hai..

Beautiful lines Pooja!! 
________

Nice topic Clap

I totally agree with you guys, Rashid more than being spineless is disgusting. The very thought that he left the woman who forgave him and accepted an extra-marital child makes me want to hit him. To top it all he still wants to be with Dilshad which is in a way a betrayal to Shireen. I know there are the kinds of men who want everything to happen their way, Rashid belongs to this category.

Even if there is some twisted angle here of how Mamu manipulated him or blackmailed him, still its been 17 years. He'll have to stand up for himself some day. His silence has caused more damage.

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 15 January 2013 at 12:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1.DarkParadise..

ash28 IF-Stunnerz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Nice post ...

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Beautiful lines Pooja!! 
________

Nice topic Clap

I totally agree with you guys, Rashid more than being spineless is disgusting. The very thought that he left the woman who forgave him and accepted an extra-marital child makes me want to hit him. To top it all he still wants to be with Dilshad which is in a way a betrayal to Shireen. I know there are the kinds of men who want everything to happen their way, Rashid belongs to this category.

Even if there is some twisted angle here of how Mamu manipulated him or blackmailed him, still its been 17 years. He'll have to stand up for himself some day. His silence has caused more damage.

I can't forgive Rashid either ways but at least if he's been blackmailed, I won't mind Rashid-Dilshad getting back together, whether or not he deserves it. But so far, I'm afraid he's being shown as cheating both the women. I hate to say this but he's actually been quite a jerk, so what if not nasty verbally?

Originally posted by ash28

Nice post ... 

Thank you!

sehar mehrotra

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

Fantastic PostThumbs Up

Rashid-Dilshad remind me of the following lines

Mat pooch meri mohabat ki intehaa kaha tak hai,
Tu kar le sitaam teri taaqat jahan tak hai,

wafa ki ummeed jinhe hogi unhe hogi,
Dekhoon tou zara tu bewafa kaha tak hai..

Fantastic. Who is it from?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index