Qubool Hai

Rashid-Dilshad: I might ship them but... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amor.

thr must be sumthing which was hidden from all bcoz it was shown that rashid luves his both families but whenever siddiqui cumes he switch off his mode n behave Geek

Maybe you're right. 'Coz right now it seems like all Rashid ever cared about was money back then. You mean Siddiqui possibly blackmailing Rashid into choosing Shireen over Dilshad? Honestly, I'll be happy if that happens 'coz that is the only redeeming factor to Rashid now.

Originally posted by -RD-

Fantastic PostThumbs Up

Rashid-Dilshad remind me of the following lines

Mat pooch meri mohabat ki intehaa kaha tak hai,
Tu kar le sitaam teri taaqat jahan tak hai,

wafa ki ummeed jinhe hogi unhe hogi,
Dekhoon tou zara tu beewafa kaha tak hai..

Thank you, Pooja! Very apt lines which fit Rashid-Dilshad to the T. I hope Amor is right and there is something more to Rashid's decisionBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashid-Dilshad: I might ship them but... (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Actually Amor might have a point there cause the painful eye to eye communication Rashid had with Asad spoke volumes ...and somewhere sort of undermined his action 

Edited by -RD- - 14 January 2013 at 11:19am

.DarkParadise..

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
What a beautiful post..
You have expressed your thoughts wonderfully.
Since day 1, I despised Rashid.He disgusts me.Had he fallen in love with Shireen madly and crazily and left dilshad,I might have forgiven him but he left such a dignified woman like Dilshad for money.I hate this man soo much.
And today when all the dust over the past is cleared,I hate this man even more.He had the guts to bring the child of another woman in his life when his wife was pregnant.Dilshad could have gotten sick coz of shock but he ofcourse didn't care.
First he brings home a son,lets his elder son take care of him and then one day all of a sudden breaks all the ties with his wife and children and walks away.Can there be any limit of selfishness.My heart cries for Dilshad when she still feels and cares for her husband and even his so called family.She has to live with the pain of his betrayal and abandonment forever.Her heart may forgive Rashid's deeds for a while but her brain would never allow that.the sufferings through which she must have gone through being a single mother and raising two children makes me request Dilshad to never ever go back to Rashid.She is a dignified woman and her dignity rests in staying away from her evil husband...

It hurts to see Rashid's family cursing Dilshad and her family. Watching Rashid speechless when his first family is insulted infront of his own eyes, makes me dislike him even more and more.Today Asad's eyes flickered again and again at his dad.For a second I thought that may be he had a small light of hope in his heart that his father may atleast say a word for him but then again Rashid topped in disappointing Asad again...

I say no to Dilshad and Rashid's patch up.A big NO.
Dilshad does not deserves a filthy man like Rashid.Rashid is good with a brainless woman like Shireen.He deserves it.His repentance has no affect on me.I just hate him..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor..DarkParadise..

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
The likes of Rashid Khan exist in reality too. Their bodies never grow spines. Life gives them chances but they are always too full of themselves, wallowing in their misery that they refuse to look around, feel for others and grow up. Some of these men grow up, you see men twice your age growing up in true sense right before your eyes. It's as weird as it true. But it's been seventeen years as per the show and yet this man has not grown up.

The likes of Dilshad Khan are even more populous in their existence in reality. They love with everything they have got and life pumps somber and supple maturity into them, quite fiercely. Because they are trained to fall in love only once, and trained harder to pine over its failure forevermore. 

They are two very real characters. I don't see how either deserves the other. Rashid deserves a cell in Azkaban and Dilshad, a cavalry of men twenty times handsomer and moral than her son and husband put together.

Period

PS Yeah, you nailed the post, all right. Smile

Kanks

Edited by Savage - 14 January 2013 at 11:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulescrazy4KASH_AR.DarkParadise...Dulcet

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

Originally posted by Amor.

thr must be sumthing which was hidden from all bcoz it was shown that rashid luves his both families but whenever siddiqui cumes he switch off his mode n behave Geek

Maybe you're right. 'Coz right now it seems like all Rashid ever cared about was money back then. You mean Siddiqui possibly blackmailing Rashid into choosing Shireen over Dilshad? Honestly, I'll be happy if that happens 'coz that is the only redeeming factor to Rashid now.

its just wat i felt n yth rashid still needs money he might hv earned n saved sum to buy a spine atleast Ouch

pinkss.DarkParadise..

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
seriously nice post yaar :)

i just dont understand, why he never says something. NEVER. 
i can understand that he dont want to loose his current family, but doenst he have some selfrespect and some love for his other childrens. 
i seriously want to know what he thinks actually. 

crazy4KASH_AR.DarkParadise..

pinkss

IF-Dazzler

pinkss

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I soo agree with you...I absolutely HATE spineless men like Rashid!!!!
Even i dont want to see him in Dilshad's life ever again!! She's better off without a man like him!!!

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

Actually Amor might have a point there cause the painful eye to eye communication Rashid had with Asad spoke volumes ...and somewhere sort of undermined his action 

That is the thing. His love for Dilshad is unmistakable which means he's kinda cheating Shireen as well, not that i hold any sympathy for that character either. Whatever it is, I hope Rashid has some sort of redemption to him (=

-RD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.