Qubool Hai

Rashid-Dilshad: I might ship them but...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
...I don't want Dilshad to forgive Rashid EVER again.

Earlier on, for no logical reason as such, I didn't mind Dilshad accepting Rashid back in her life even if it meant that it would be after a while or maybe even when it was time to wind up the whole show. I was willing to wait because i knew that it won't be easier for her to let Rashid come back in her life even if she missed him every waking moment. Their love had this kind of yearning which I couldn't help sympathise with and I might not feel for Rashid much as a character but I do feel for Rashid-Dilshad as a couple.

But no matter how much I ship them, I would never want them together now. The flashbacks have finally cleared the air about what actually happened between the prominent characters in the show. AsYaan's unconditional and unbreakable bonding makes perfect sense at last. But I cannot get over how, when the time came, Rashid rejected the woman who not only accepted him after knowing of his other life and wife but also accepted the son from his other marriage. And what did she get in return? Rashid walking out on her three years later to the woman who walked out on him and their son.

After knowing all this, I cannot imagine Dilshad giving Rashid a chance yet again. Everyone deserved a second chance but Rashid already got his. He might be suffering for 17 years for the decision he made but I feel no sympathy for him, he has to face the consequences of his actions.

What upsets me is, Dilshad is facing them too. No matter how much she's been wronged by him, she still loves and missed Rashid. She's paying the price for falling in love which hurts!

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesFSM-93dramagotenzingchodenjemiiAmor.tashug9adeeti10SaHillover101kandygrover-RD-pinksssamrudhi.rWhenInRomecool_sriLoveAsYa222..Ankita..-Shormi-sehar mehrotra-Ravjot-crazy4KASH_AR-Amby-Siddhi_hopehotepiphany.ash28MisHumptyDumptyMoronsKiMallika.Dulcetshanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashid-Dilshad: I might ship them but..." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i also feel it bt Rasid is like under contract

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

Was he under one back then? From what i've understood, he was given a choice at that time. Today, yes, he is bound.

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

Was he under one back then? From what i've understood, he was given a choice at that time. Today, yes, he is bound.

he is like backless 4 me

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
It's not just about spineless though that got on my nerves too. I think it was pathetic of him to leave Dilshad in the first place but I feel even more disgusted to see that now he wants her back in his life. It is just very hard for me to now see from his PoV 'coz one revelation, that he's lost that right to forgiveness from Dilshad in my eyes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
^^ yess, i think Dilshad is quite accustomed to lonely life and don need Rashid and i won't like their reunion as of now cz i won't be able to see his spinless act

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1.DarkParadise..

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
thr must be sumthing which was hidden from all bcoz it was shown that rashid luves his both families but whenever siddiqui cumes he switch off his mode n behave Geek

.DarkParadise..

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Fantastic PostThumbs Up

Rashid-Dilshad remind me of the following lines

Mat pooch meri mohabat ki intehaa kaha tak hai,
Tu kar le sitaam teri taaqat jahan tak hai,

wafa ki ummeed jinhe hogi unhe hogi,
Dekhoon tou zara tu bewafa kaha tak hai..

Edited by -RD- - 14 January 2013 at 11:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1Amor.WhenInRome.DarkParadise..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.