Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
miss those days when we all used to discuss about RJN and our most beloved jodi Indu and Sanchi. Now where are they lost ? I m really missing them Ouch ...and now there is no much way to get them back. Broken Heart

Most importantly ,im missing our old days at forum where i used to talk/discuss with my RJN friends till 4am ...samay kab kaat jata tha pata nahi chalta tha.

And i really miss the way we used to play GOTW down to 50-60 pages ,where we used to chat for hours in any thread without any restrictions ,miss those superb OS/FF's by our Namz di and Shradha di ,miss the way my friends used to tease me ..all in all i miss our RJN fellows ..dunno where are they lost ? Ouch

I guess those days would be in my memory for long time ,and i think those golden days can't come back. Broken Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishar_artroshaeldsouza91Sonali.SSilentsoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Missing them" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Rula diya yaar...sach me wo din kitne aache the par ab sirf yaad bankar reh gaye. Kbhi nhi bhula paungi ki forum RJN ke liye join kiya tha. Indu sanchi is my one and only favourite jodi

Sb alag ho gaye ab. Kaha gaye wo din.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishHeart_Hacker-

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Cry Im also badly missing InSa . hope Pooja & AD come back soon Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart_Hacker-

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i am so missing insa badly...hum sbke saath aacha nhi hua. Sirf yaadein reh gayi hamesha ke liye

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
same here my most haterd dushman 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali.S

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
phir suru ho gaye ..

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Hehehe dushman...u are always surrounded by such things

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
hum hain hi tine famous Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.