Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Not again!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Well rashi back to herself. Or should I say expecting good behaviour from her is impossible. She wants to get pregnant for money relaxation and jewellery. ? How sick Dead urmila is the worst mother I have ever seen but rashi being educated shouldn't listen to the crap she says. But rashi will never change. I seriously dont want rashi to get pregnant and pay a price for her stupidity. If she thought to have a baby for herself it would been fine but for worldly possessions and jealousy she wants? God cant imagine urshi can get this sick...

Sorry if raji fans are offended but definitely rashi deserves no repect and im happy jigar didnt fall for her and showed her reality

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fahima1234ppearlRaz2012Ritu-janani18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not again!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fahima1234

fahima1234

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
so rashi showed jigar she only wants a baby to get money, gold and other things that gopi has gotten?
Sorry but when i read the update it wasnt clear to me that rashi showed jigar she only wants a baby for gold and money.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-MADHU.BARUN

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Madhu you are absolutely right eventhough am a raji fan i agree completely these to mother n daughter r disgusting they can go really low for Money n Gold but da main disgusting thing is dat a Mother is making her daughter do such stupid things
well might as well call it EVIL things
i really thought dat Rashi actually wanted to Romance wiv Jigar but no cvs always plan disappointment for us Rajians always
mee too dont want Rashi to get pregnant now cuz i want both of them to fix their relation
Im super upset after watching todaiiz epi :"(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-MADHU.BARUN

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Those two will never change. Not in this life atleast. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

Madhu you are absolutely right eventhough am a raji fan i agree completely these to mother n daughter r disgusting they can go really low for Money n Gold but da main disgusting thing is dat a Mother is making her daughter do such stupid things
well might as well call it EVIL things
i really thought dat Rashi actually wanted to Romance wiv Jigar but no cvs always plan disappointment for us Rajians always
mee too dont want Rashi to get pregnant now cuz i want both of them to fix their relation
Im super upset after watching todaiiz epi :"(

Yes rucha..u know What I can actually understand how you feel as a hardcore raji fan.. but I waa very happy with jigar though..loved him today!! The dance was a disaster as it left a bad taste.

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahima1234

so rashi showed jigar she only wants a baby to get money, gold and other things that gopi has gotten?
Sorry but when i read the update it wasnt clear to me that rashi showed jigar she only wants a baby for gold and money.

Yes because she tells urmila what all gopi is getting in terms of jewellery and money. So she asks her to get pregnant or adopt a child

Post Reply New Post

Go to top