Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Yes guyz if the scene is as beautifully done as I thought abt it. Then I dnt think anybody should have a prob with it.first of all its a family drama.and second of all its rosid it would be so cute and romantic that instead of thinking this as inappropriate u will,think of it as beautiful and touching.I trust cvcs all I want is rosid to hug and sid to kiss roli on her forehead and cheeks and then they can switch off the light.I hope this happens.I am happy that most of u agree with me love u girls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_musaAmreenBanoManso

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rosid need to consumate (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raokrithika

IF-Sizzlerz

raokrithika

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
yes...agree with u...bt throw thia naina out...why the hell they r extending her role???????
 n why r thy givng her backgroung songAngry

bt in cmng episode simar n prem vl know about  roli  ka  real plan n support her Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmreenBanoManso

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
i think that girl who works in sid' soffice  wii create problems ...that will be the next track , there will be no consummation .

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hey guyz from now on let's call rosid magical scene instead of rosid consummation scene.and by per someone posted that sid will try to snatch roli mangalsutra from roli neck.roli will try to stop him but then veru comes up there so roli had to remove her mangalsutra.I thought that sid would be angry at roli but to go this far goes to show that his insecuritygot the better of him.he forgot all the special moment between them and only roli so called lies now revolve around his head.koolsaido misunderstanding and all will all happen within this track so after roli gets back the property rosid magical scene will happen for sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_musa

princess_musa

Groupbie

princess_musa

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Haaa Mishu...ROSID hav their own style...so dis is gonna b a sure Magical scene..they do in their own way n obviously itz gonna b a great blast 4 us...Entirely different 4m others..which gonna mak us al nt think in wrng way...SmileWink

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I think the reason Roli and Siddhant never did consummate till now is that even though they've confessed love and everything in the show Roli is still only 18 or 19 years old and such action could lead to pregnancy which as during Simar surrogacy track they already showed that Siddhant was hell against Roli being the surrogate mother because he felt it would be risky to her health to become pregnant at such a young age.Perhaps this is the reason they never consummated.

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
hey dear i dnt care why rosid did not do magical rosid scene before!maybe its because of family drama and all!but dear its definitely not because of pregnancy!because nowadays there are method to prevent pregnancy.so not becoz of pregnancy!now again i am repeating i am not asking for like an intimate scene!they could show that rosid have done the magical scene by sid taking her into his arms!and they hug each other!and sid kisses her on her forehead and cheeks and then they turn off the light!just thats it its not inappropriate for a 15 yeard old to do this scene!all i am saying that showing this scene the one i have described below before switching off the light would make us happy!and for rosid sake after this track ends they need to have their magical night!because a couple is only complete when they have bonded both mentally and physically!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top