Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Before u people start bashing me saying that avika is only 15.its inappropriate for her to do intimate scenes.plz see my reasoning fast.here is some questions that people have in mind regarding rosid consummation scene.I will give u the answers and reson why rosid need to consummate.
Avika is 15 so is it ok for her to do consummation scene?
Ans:avika is 15 and girls her age in other countries do kiss scenes with their co.actors.now I am not asking for a kiss scene hell no.and in the serial ladli the girl who was.playing bebo also did a consummation scene.and her age was 15.so if the scene is done beautifully then nobody should have a prob for it.
Wht kind of rosid consummation scene is appropriate?
Ans:if its just only light switching off I will be highly disappointed.now I am not asking for a bade ache late Ho RAM priya intimate scene.ssk is a family drama.so yes we are not asking for much.we rosid fan would be just happy with a dance seq or rosid hugging each other and sid kissing on her forehead and sid kissing her on her cheeks.yea we would be just happy seeing that.
Is there any need for rosid consummation scene?
Ans:yes there is I would not have asked for rosid intimate scenes I would have been just happy with cute scenes between rosid.but now after seeing that sid would believe roli lies I think just only saying I love u and holding hands is not enough for rosid.I really thought that rosid have a strong understanding.but I guess its not strong enough.why du think premar have strong understanding its becoze they have a strong physical and mental bond.now I am not saying rosid dnt trust and love each other less.they do but only saying love u and holding hand is not enogh for them anymore.if they had a physical bond as well no naina paina or miss universe could make misunderstanding between them.plz guyz before u. Bash me think from rosid perspective and not from avika and manish perspective.now a small rosid consummation is needed as they have introduced this stupid misunderstanding track.sid after he was rejected stil had this insecurity inside him wht if. roli rejects him again or leave him.he still have this doubt abt roli love.if they had a physical bond as well then sid would not have believed roli word.so plz after this track ends do give us a rosid consummation.scene.now we are not asking much just more then light switching off.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.lrl fanMeena1428princess_musasrdeviAmreenBanoMansohangok-Raz-preethi18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rosid need to consumate" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raj_ki_Rani

Raj_ki_Rani

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i agrees with you the seen you says for cosumate is no bad and very need

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
hey mishu di totally agree with u if they were having strong physical relationship than this type of misunderstanding will never take place ...and about premar they have a physical relation relationship with a child so its for sure there bond will be strong. and for sid hope ki phisical relationship he has not made with roli and never tried to but this time dont try to make this type of relationship with naina...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.

AmreenBanoManso

Goldie

AmreenBanoManso

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i agree with you 

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
you are absolutly right, i have watched the show bebo too and she was young also but she did and nobody had said anything, so it would be the same for avika...
and in this show it is not avika, it is roli so therefor i can only agree with you

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
why should they consummate at this stage when they have a lot of sorting out to and many explanations must be given ...all by Roli

hasn't his trust been broken and is not he in a state of shock that his wife goes out to dance with men in discos every night

is this time to consummate

Confused

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Koolsaido I did mention in my post like when this track.ends.rosid should consummate plz read before saying anything.koolsaido roli has make sid sad but she did not break his trust.wht roli is doing is for the best of his family.although her way is not correct but her intention is pure.and roli did tried to tell the truth to sid but he did not wanted to listen to her plan.I ask u koolsaido if simar said all these to prem.would prem have believed that simar was not in love with him.even when they have consummated their marriage he wouldn't have right.the reason behind sid believing those words is because deep down he stil have this insecurity that. Roli might not have truly loved him.it was hard for sid when roli rejected him but stil he tried to forget the pain so that roli and he could remain happy even if it means if he have to.stay as her friend.he still had this little hope that roli might someday fall in love with him.and then when roli did confess her love to him.he was shocked he could not believe wht roli is saying.to him it felt surreal.then started this whole roli started acting weird.sid was confused as to why roli is ignoring him and acting rudely. To him.somewhere down he started doubting whether roli has stopped caring abt him.and plus they are all living in the same room.he just couldnt get her to talk with him personally.all of this led him to believe her words.now after this track ends they should definitely consummate so that if such things ever come into their life they will believe each other.a physical and mental bond makes a marriage strong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmreenBanoManso

princess_musa

Groupbie

princess_musa

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Agree wit u Mishu..15yrs ppl in real lfe itself go mad on things..Aftr all itz jus daily soap n mreovr dey knw til wat level dey gonna shoot..So I dnt think itz wrng...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top