Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tiara255

tiara255

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
That MOMENT wen she said the word ''shak'' (doubt) and dat too stammering..she raised her hands in her anger feeling helpless...was for me an acting milestone for her...hw original she did it...
I knoe..we all knoe that she is awesome in emotional scenes..bt she wud excel this much i never knew...i loved u from dmg days drashti...bt know i love u even more
p.s i agree that rk was no less...wen he rubbed his eyes..nt to allow tears flow...and the scene thereafter..he did a gr8 expression work widout any words..

That is wat i think..
which was ur favourite piece of scene in terms of acting .!

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4richa6shanmanjuishitamoreSonerMeyedddhfansmilydearPrarthna.BCutie4197shona2010neet2012Essence..kpm_madhuJareenDDsanaammuNeutral_Monapriyachandshinseendesaitabhaylovepia--Yukthi--Anoshka-the-GemSaiSHiddlestoned-Dil-..NadiaZ..maanluvsgeet_Sparkles_RohiDDan4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That ''SHAK''" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
really madhu done great job espically when she raised question how she will believe on his love and he will always taking her test in future because he has that chak in his mind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiara255Neutral_MonaSaiS

JareenDD

Goldie

JareenDD

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
agree fab episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiara255SaiS

tiara255

tiara255

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Yeah she was real gr8 in that scene...
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

really madhu done great job espically when she raised question how she will believe on his love and he will always taking her test in future because he has that chak in his mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

tiara255

tiara255

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JareenDD

agree fab episode
Cool .yep superstar episode it was!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

alovi_21

IF-Dazzler

alovi_21

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
true that scene was really noticeable,  whole scene was rocking, I was just thinking how pure she Madhu is from heart even she is hurt but thinking about Radhaji was best part for me , how can someone take the test of such person , true loved RK acting also , when He wipe his eyes was truly very good emotion scene Viv did gt . loved the episode , DD acting has no limit for excellence that she proved - again, DD have seen your all the show, so just u can  do any type of scene flawless, you comedy timing is perfect, in  scared scene. everything you are queen of expression   

Edited by alovi_21 - 14 January 2013 at 9:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tiara255dddhfanshinseenSaiS

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
i loved how she said shak she was fabulous

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeetSaiS

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Nice Post

Today Drashti was Fabulous.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.