Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I Believe Pearl.Because "Pratigya" Is Like Her Child(She Told This Many Times).Everyone Wants Their Child's Success.She Is No Different..
ArJa Wanted 'Change' In Script.They Were Busy In Personal Life.They Were More Interested In Other Activities Than Pratigya.
They Failed To Put A Divider Between Personal&Professional Life.Arhaan Was Not Concentrating Properly.He Was Disturbed,Stressed.Pooja Clearly Said In Many Interviews That She Wanted To Do Something New,She Wanted To Work With Her Beau.
The Loyalty,Devotion Was Not Same.So I Think Ending The Show Was The Best Idea.I Would Do The Same Thing..
But I Want Season 2...

Anyways TFS...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.IDeathstroke

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pearl's reply (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanitha7

Goldie

sanitha7

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

I Believe Pearl.Because "Pratigya" Is Like Her Child(She Told This Many Times).Everyone Wants Their Child's Success.She Is No Different..
ArJa Wanted 'Change' In Script.They Were Busy In Personal Life.They Were More Interested In Other Activities Than Pratigya.
They Failed To Put A Divider Between Personal&Professional Life.Arhaan Was Not Concentrating Properly.He Was Disturbed,Stressed.Pooja Clearly Said In Many Interviews That She Wanted To Do Something New,She Wanted To Work With Her Beau.
The Loyalty,Devotion Was Not Same.So I Think Ending The Show Was The Best Idea.I Would Do The Same Thing..
But I Want Season 2...

Anyways TFS...
The Script was not in their favour , It's just a blame game ,I doubt P Or A wouldn't work with 
Them where they got fame, money &recongnition

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged

But I Want Season 2...

Anyways TFS...
omg...my behooda baby!!!is dis you,who said all this...???Shockedn u trust perl above ArJa...ee ka hooeegawa tumre dimaag ko ahnafwa...hmmm didnt u hear it urself what PG said that she'd be the 'happiest' of she gets to work wid arhaan again...And do u think she must hav said No for a show with Arhaan...No na.''''''...wait,frst lets see if Rashida N gives the link or not...if pearl has rezlly said thias,den we'll bug pg n ab to d core...hmmm what say bey?

heera1702piyarapiyari

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanitha7

The Script was not in their favour , It's just a blame game ,I doubt P Or A wouldn't work with 

It Was My POV Only...
PH,CV,Audience Decides The Story,Script Not Actors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.I

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
yes they r just confusing us ...sometime back pearl had said that nothing is confirmed& last week SB SIR SAID THAT it depends on the channel & now suddenly they r saying that AB & PG r not ready...just dont know what 2 make of it Ouch

Latha.Ipiyarapiyari

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArjaAddict

omg...my behooda baby!!!is dis you,who said all this...???Shockedn u trust perl above ArJa...ee ka hooeegawa tumre dimaag ko ahnafwa...hmmm didnt u hear it urself what PG said that she'd be the 'happiest' of she gets to work wid arhaan again...And do u think she must hav said No for a show with Arhaan...No na.''''''...wait,frst lets see if Rashida N gives the link or not...if pearl has rezlly said thias,den we'll bug pg n ab to d core...hmmm what say bey?
Yes,It's Me Baby...

I Believe Pearl Above ArJa And I've Said The Reason Already.PG Told That She Will Be The Happiest But Yesterday Article??She Clearly Said That She Wanted To Work With RSA.And Few Weeks Ago,She Said That They Were Planning "The Serial" From Last 15/16 Months.

Latha.IDeathstroke

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanitha7

But I Want Season 2...

Anyways TFS...

I agree with both of you...the script is not in their favor which might have made them to loose interest...why the leads even we are not happy with the way the serial was going...in it's last stage maybe a new concept would be better now...and directly or indirectly Ajra did mention that they r not ready to play parents...so may be they r not ready for mkap 2...but a new serial with fresh concept would help..

heera1702Snehal21

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArjaAddict

Yes,It's Me Baby...

I Believe Pearl Above ArJa And I've Said The Reason Already.PG Told That She Will Be The Happiest But Yesterday Article??She Clearly Said That She Wanted To Work With RSA.And Few Weeks Ago,She Said That They Were Planning "The Serial" From Last 15/16 Months.

I know.,i know...I can understand what u really wanna say...n trust me even i felt the way u're feeling nw when i sread the article...btnden i thought that these cra**y things just doesnt deserve my time,rather ArJa feserves it...so i left that thought n started thinkin positiveluy...n yea baby...obv she wud say that only na...how can she say 'dat she doesnt wznna wtork wod rsa or she hates the serial' eben if she Really DO!!!n nw maybe arja doesnt wanna doo Mkap2...bt we can ask fr a new show wid new name bt wid same leads...what say?ready fr that? :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.ICaptain_PhilipspiyarapiyariSnehal21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top