Members Lounge

Celebrating the Birthday of Dear Comrade Shass!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetSophie

Happy Birthday to the bubbliest person I've ever had the honor of knowing...Shass!!!
You keep me entertained in the cottage, even when I don't reply.
Just reading your posts makes me smile like thisBig smile
I plan on being like you soon as I grow up LOL
Let's not forget the birthday songSmile

Happy Birthday to You!!!!Clap
Happy Birthday to You!!!!Clap
Happy Birthday Dear Shass!!!Clap
Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!Clap

Here's to many more adventures, conversations, smiles, to come.

Lots of Love,
Sophie

Dear Sophie... i saw one of your comments on lin's ff,the 1st time..n i thought i love her name. then by the passage of time,you started to open up n i read your insightful comments..then one day you even started posting few of you beautiful verses.. n let me tell you i'm not a poetry freak or anything..but i loved how you could connect things n say them in a rhyme.. you are pretty  talented yourself. then we started talking in the cottage n i found you to be a lovely person. i like you very much dear. n you can bet that there will be lots of adventures,convos n smiles,insha'Allah... just let these stupid exams end n we'll have loadz of fun togather. THANK YOU FOR THE WISHES N SONG...LOVE YOU TOO... HUGS!!!
@BOLD--- sophie... that tells about your good taste..i swear! LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrating the Birthday of Dear Comrade Shass!! (Page 9)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Celebration timee... Lets dance now...
one sexy dance coming up!!

P.S. Today Our Hottie is Yours.. but remember just for today...Evil Smile
you guys are so clever..gave me lordy but i discovered it after the expiry date!! DAMN!!!Ouch

Lets Start the party Now!!! DancingParty
aww KA,you are looking so cute here... which style of dancing is this???LOL

hey this ones the famous ''gangnam'' style,right... lol..dont have very good memories associated with it...ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many... Happy Returns Of the Day Shassyyy... 
Wish U have a Wonderfuuulll Birthday..    Tightest Hug for u... Lots and Lots of Kisses...

HUGSSS KA !!!!!
BIG TIGHT BEAR HUGSS!!!

AWW..YUMMY YUM !!! KA, I DONT WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH ANY ONE! PHILEEJ...LOLTongueTongueTongue

Shassy may god bless u with all the happiness, success, good health, prosperity and a wonderful year ahead, fulll of Love and Beautiful memories... And I wish to be part of it!! Big smile
MY SWEETEST KA...MY TWIN SIS,LOONG LOST IN KUMB'S MELA N JUST RECENTLY FOUND ON I-F... DO YOU THINK,I'LL EVER WANT TO PART WITH YOU NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND SUCH A WONDERFUL SISTER???
NEVER...NEVER..NEVER !!! SO,YOU'LL ALWAYS BE PART OF MY LIFE..HERE ON THE FORUM N EVEN AFTER THAT... MUAHHH...
Big smileHugHug
 You are one amazing Person... I cannot tell u how happy i am to get a friend like you... My Soul twin sister...
SAME HERE DEAR..SAME HERE...Hug

Your words have always made me smile..The politeness, ever humble caring and encouraging words always leaves a mark on me... U are someone whom i can look upto!! U are like a sister I never had,
SUSH... I'M SPEECHLESS!! BELIEVE ME DEAR..I TOO CONSIDER YOU A SISTER...DIL SE...Heart
HeartHeart
 a friend so close that I dont hesitate to share my inner most thoughts and feelings!! I cherish U and the friendship!!
ME HAS THE SAME FEELINGS FOR YOU... HeartSmile
Hug
I wish, u get whatever u ever wished for!! May God and Good Luck be with you!!  Always be Happy, cheerful, Jovial and at the same time the sensible, thoughtful, mature Shassy...God Bless My dear!!!

THANK YOU KA...YOUR PRAYERS N WISHES ARE VERY VERY DEAR TO ME... I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH DIFFERENCE YOU MAKE IN MY LIFE...LOVE YOU LOADZ DEAREST FRIEND N SISTER... Hug

Chocolatey Treats for My shassy... No celebration is complete without chocolates and that too nutty ones...LOL

OOOHHH...NUTTY CHOCS... LOVE IT... Big smile

Love u very much Shassy... Keep Smiling Love!!!
AWW...CUTE!! LOVE YOU DOUBLE TIMES THAT...Hug

Again Wish U  very very very 
Happy Birthday!

THANK YOU KA...LOVE YOU ALWAYS.HugFOR EVERY PRAYER N EVERY SWEET WISH YOU SENT MY WAY..MAY GOD GIVE YOU DOUBLE...TRIPLE OF ALL THAT.Hug

khusiarnavAquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablio09

Dear Shas,

Sweet Birthday Bears picture

Hope your birthday is totally cool, really FUNtastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY. 

http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH DEAREST BABI...EVEN IF YOU HAD ONLY LIKED THE MAIN POST HERE...I WOULD HAVE BEEN ECSTATIC WITH HAPPINESS, BY GOD... YOUR WISH HERE MEANS SO MUCH N MY HAPPINESS UPON SEEING YOU HERE IS BOUNDLESS !!!Hug

some cake for the daktar sahiba on her birthday,
lol babi..even here, where i live people always call us ''dactars'' n not ''doctors''...ROFL
ROFL

n ohhh...what a unique cake !! me loves it... btw, you promise this cake doesnt smell of ''detol''???LOL

and ofcourse the Lordy is here to feed you the cake..   don't be surprised...

awww...nope..not at all... naiki aur pooch pooch !!! me opening my mouth now...AAA...LOL

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY AND U SPEND IT WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE!!!! 
babi,it was a wonderful day n i had so much fun... still celebrating it with you guys... WinkBig smile

Hey Shas,

Wishing you the best on this special day and always.  May God shower his blessings on you abundantly.  I pray that you this birthday brings you joy, happiness, success and almost everything that you wish for..  You've been a gr8 buddy. :)

you have been a GREAT BUDDY TOO dearest babi n love you for it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! N ESP. FOR BEING THERE FOR ME.
                          HUGS!!!
HugHeart

loads of hugs 
urs
Babi

bablio09khusiarnavAquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshy4ever

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
               ...SHASS DEAR...

DEAREST ACHU..MY SWEET ACHU...THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH.. LOVE YOU  N MISS YOU...HugHugHug

bablio09AquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijinareneesh

SHASS MANY MANY HPY RETURNS OF THE DAY...

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR SHIJI...Hug

Originally posted by Mxk3444

Janam din Mubarak ho Shas:) may this day be filled with bohot bohot happiness and love! May you have many more birthdays to come each of them being incredibly special HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!! Star Tongue

SHUKRIYA N DHANIYEWAAD DEAR MXK3444... Hug

Originally posted by yush-swt

hey...Happy Birthday!!!!! i am new here and only have spoken to lin ...but have read your beautiful decoding on the lovely story...

So here wishing you a Very Happy B'Day with lots and lots of love..Smile
Have a Blasting Year Ahead...

love
yushEmbarrassed

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR YUSHHug... NOW YOU ARE NOT NEW ANY MORE..LET THIS BE OUR OFFICIAL INTRO N HOPE TO SEE YOU IN COTTAGE SOMETIME SOON.. THANX AGAIN. IT WAS NICE SEEING YOU HERE.Smile

Originally posted by riti4u

Wishing you loads of love and happiness in this new year of your life... Have fun with loved ones... Hope all your dreams get fulfilled this year...

A very Happy Birthday and God Bless you...

I am new comrade here...hope to interact more with you...Smile

THANK YOU DEAR RITI4U... IT WILL INDEED BE VERY NICE TO INTERACT WITH YOU..I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT DEAR. N JOIN OUR GANG IN THE COTTAGE DEAR..IF YOU LIKE.., N YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE N WILL FIND MANY SWEET N LOVELY PEOPLE HERE. BTW, WELCOME.Hug

Originally posted by lakshmim_84

Many Many Happy returns of the Day... My this day be filled with joy and all that u dream ofSmile

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR LAKSHMAN.. Hug

Originally posted by march2011

wishing u a very happy birthday...lots of love
don't forget jalebis in the menu

THANX ALOT DEARHug.. LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU TOO..N I WOULD LOVE JALEBIS...WILL DEFINITELY TRY TO GET THOSE..Big smile

Originally posted by anusada

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :-) :-)
may all your wishes come true with GOD's grace and have a great year ahead!!!!!! :-) :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH SWEET ANUSADA... SO GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE.Hug

Originally posted by 9424976

happy birthday Shas!! hope its a great one!!

IT WAS A GREAT ONE.. ESP THAT YOU ALL COULD COME HERE N WISH ME.. THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR...
PS;Ermm..cant call you with your user name... sounds a bit funny calling you by numbers.LOL

Originally posted by kvarsha

hapy bday Smile

THANX ALOT DEAR.
Hug

Originally posted by ayeshasad

Happy birthday...

THANK YOU DEAR...Hug

Originally posted by hatelove_1

happy bday

THANK YOU DEAR CAC...Hug

Originally posted by SilverFairy

Happy Birthday.

THANX ALOT DEAR..Hug

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING HERE N WISHING ME... YOU ALL MADE MY DAY MORE SPECIAL,ESP THAT I DONT KNOW YOU... THATS VERY SWEET OF YOU ALL. Smile

PS; if i have missed anyone..i'm sorry. it 5.30 am.. n i can barely keep my eyes open,so i'll get to rest of the replies tonight.. i.e; if any are left. i tried to answer all. Smile

revathysugathankhusiarnavAquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

revathysugathan

revathysugathan

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Really sorry for missing ur b'day Shaas Cry

Hope you had a blast that day Smile Belated Birthday wishes from me Hug

AquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

A_Soul

IF-Rockerz

A_Soul

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Dear Shass you were the fist one among the comrades with whom i got familiar with . Words are short to describe your amazing persnality but just want to let u know that i have always found you an extremely bubbly, chirpy, friendly ,humorous, genius, mature , a loving & caring person .
soul..concentrate buddy. there are many lines in this thread which you gotta concentrate on. Big smile

After paying proper concentration it has been found that, the award for best Liar goes to Pugly... 

shassy, she a kind hearted person and it was your birthday.. how can she comes with pure facts and truth..!!

But you know pugly is very smart... actually she has said everything in sarcasm... just like 'makhmal me lapet ke...

oh,i actually dont have a Littmann ...thanx a million.. pssttt... does the one in green shirt comes free with it???WinkBig smileTongue damn!! kp,littmann will never be the same again...ROFL

Abe oye... pugly se kya puch rahi hain.. himmat hain to mujse puch.. jo green shirt me hain vo meri property hain... aur vo tumhe kabhi nai milega...

lagta hain birthday party ki daru abhi tak utri nai hain...

Originally posted by shass

'E'SPECIAL TREATHeartDay Dreaming

wow...soul,tu theek hai na???LOLLOLLOLLOL

Shassy babes... your hopes are too high dear..

look at the pic.. he is just winking.. but to whom? its not shown in pic.. at this time only aura n me was there... he was winking at me and aura clicked the pic.. now as aura has clicked it she has the copyright.. so i can not do anything abt it..

Another kind person is making u happy on ur birthday..! so Chill!

Aura7Aquilineshassmaverickmartin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top