Members Lounge

Celebrating the Birthday of Dear Comrade Shass!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

APNI HARKATON SE BAAZ NA ANNA!! ZALIM,KAISEY DHAKA DE K GIRA DIYA MUJHEY...LOL

But seriously, i burst out laughing...if you hadn't started it this way, i would have refused to accept that this post was from my janu soul...ROFL
ROFLROFL

After Lin, you are the 1st one i talked to in Arhasia... ur soft yet naughty beautiful heart has never make me feel that u r any stranger.. it seems i know u from long...
May God Bless YOU with the life you want or even better than that!!!
AWW...SHWEETO...THANK U SO MUCH !!
n strangely,even i feel that i know you since ages[no no people..dont think we are some primitive species of humans,surviving to date]...n i never found you stranger too my dear dear friend... we just connected,naturally from the very 1st day.
ok, ab issey ziyada jhoot mein nai bol sakti...btw soul,i salute your courage to write all this coz i bet you must be feeling alot of heartache writing such lies!! hain na???WinkLOLLOLLOL...
chalo tau phir se jung shuru !!! ''hiyaaa'''...

ROFLROFLROFL...

I think we are of same age... so...
yes,amazingly you are my ''DI''..being one month elder than me!! aww di..love you...love you...love you...Hug
HugHug

HAPPY 28th (+/- 1) BIRTHDAY dear...!!!

I told you we have already started...
Come on.. open ur mouth now...
HAWW...mera cake bhi kha liya???OuchOuchOuchOuch*pouts*

Here are the birthday chocolates...

M waiting for you with bouquet of Jasmine...come soon..!!
hmmm...yummyyy...Tongue

what???? kis ki shaadi ka churaya hai ye???Shocked soul,stop stealing stuff yar, you can get in trouble..n dont you dare think i'll save you.

Message for you.. my Shaasy...

AWW... ok seriously speaking,its true...we are going same path n the journey we are making will always be memorable dear friend... you are special always... a beautiful soul...
FRIENDS FOREVER !!
linny is right, there's something that does bind me to this place n i never realized it till now..but now i feel i'll never be able to say good bye to any of you guys...

Once again...

you know what soul... there are very few friends in ones life,with whom you can do all that n yes,am proud of the fact that you are such a friend... i party with you every second of my life,i spend with you... our relationship is that of ''khushi-arnav's'', i believe..all rivalry on the surface..but pure love underneath it all... THANK YOU N LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS DAY SO MEMORABLE FOR ME!!!

PS;akhri baar kuch acha keh rahi hon... from tomorrow rivalry is on again.Evil Smile

pps; sub nazar aa raha hai??? aray nai yar apney aap ko na dekh..screen ki taraf dekh...*shakes head*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquilinemaverickmartin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrating the Birthday of Dear Comrade Shass!! (Page 8)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Hey Shass the Birthday girl...hey Shassy tera b'day Ahaa tera B'day aya... MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR Shass
Smiles and Laughter,Joy and Cheer
New happiness that stays throughtout the year
Hope you birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys to galore!

PERFECT WISH...PERFECT RHYME...PERFECT TIME N BY A PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL PERSON...FARWA DEAR...THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.Hug
HugHugHug

My wish post will be colorless and imageless as I m unable to use laptop but one thing which it wont lack will be the love for u.
Who said images n pics are needed dear farwa... had you chosen to write just two words for me or even if remained silent i would have known that.. you love me n also that you dont have your laptop with you...ROFL
ROFLROFL..ok no more jokes...
 your words add colors n your affections add the beauty to this sweet comment..n i love you for it...HUGS Dearest...you are awesome too...HugHugHug... NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF WORDS DEAR...muah...HugHug

Shassy u r an awesome girl. Sometimes u r jolly,sometimes u r teasing,sometimes u r kind and sometimes u r naughty. U potray urself through ur comments and trust me I have found u nothing but a very sweet and loving person.
some one needs to concentrate on this...
n for you farwa...Gosh dear... beauty lies in the eye of the beholder... n unless the eye belongs to a beautiful person, she cant see the beauty in anyone or anything! thats what i believe in.. hope you got the ''hint'' dearest...Wink

So on this big day of urs I wish u a long happy healthy and prosperous life... With lots of love and a very loving lordy *wink*.
why just a wink???ShockedShocked..why are you being such a miser...send me a kiss!!!TongueWinkLOL

May Allah pak fulfills all the wishes of ur heart and may u find nothing but peace,love and happiness.

Another candle on your cake
well there's no need to pout
be glad that you have strength enough
to blow them all out!*wink*
so comrade Shass I hope u had a great time today and yes we r damn late but I hope the love do come across. One more time
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to u
May u have many more
May u have many more
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to u dear Shass *kisses n hugs*

THANKS ALOT MY DEAREST FARWA...LOVE YOU N EACH WORD YOU UTTERED HERE MEANS ALOT TO ME!! YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY SPECIAL N FULL OF SMILES..N I DONT HAVE THE PROPER WORDS TO TELL YOU OF MY GRATITUDE. HUGS N KISSES BACK... Hug
HugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7khusiarnavAquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Hello hello Mav...Hug
Hey Shassy!
Do you know what day it is?
Of course you do!
It's your Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday, Shass!!!

On this special day, I want to wish you all the luck in the world and pray that you have a life full of happy times and merry moments and love.
THANK YOU SO MUCH CHOTU... LOVED N NEED ALOT OF PRAYERS...THEY ARE PRECIOUS ESPECIALLY,WHEN COMING FROM A YOUNGER SISTER...Hug

You are like the flower you so love, jasmine
beautiful, in thoughts, 
fresh, in your presence, 
pure, in your heart...
I LOVED THESE WORDS... CHOTU...Hug

Yes, I have picked some for you to go with your gift...They smell lovely!!
sniffsss..sss... hmmm..mmm...so true.. Big smile

Oh, and here is your cake!! Do spare a piece for me, it looks so yum! Heehee...

Yes, it's chocolate!!!

AWWW...chotu, i just fell in love with you!!! A RICH CHOCOLATE CAKE !!!

this is the best gift... HUGSSS..SSS...SSS!!!!
sure lets munch on it...DancingDancingDancing

Come on, Shass, it's dance time... Soul and Sammy are right behind you! I'm coming too. Special occasions call out the dancer in me..LOL

HAHAAA.AAA... Mav being a Capricorn...i guess it runs in the zodiac...ROFLROFLROFL
now this is called a safe dance!! loved it...ROFL

My good wishes are with you, Shass! Have the time of your life and enjoy the year ahead and all the years after that...Once again, Happy Birthday!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH CHOTU N LOVE YOU...Heart
Hug

Love,
Lady Em/Mav

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7AquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

Reader_Hobby

Goldie

Reader_Hobby

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Hey!

I'm sorry for the late Birthday wish, but here it is ...

Happy Birthday!

Really hope you had an amazing birthday!

Hope your dreams and wishes come true real sooon SmileWinkWinkBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by ASRandKKGSRFan - 15 January 2013 at 2:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeenaRocks

Happy Birthday Wallpaper For Friends

Have a Wonderful Day Ahead Shass!! 

God Bless You!! :)

-Leena

THANK YOU DEAR FOR ALL THE WISHES... MAY GOD BLESS YOU TOO...
SINCE TODAY's YOUR BIRTHDAY... HERE'S A LITTLE GIFT FROM ME TO YOU...

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Short of time so won't be able to make a wish as my heart wants to:

Everyone's giving you so much dear, and this is my poorest attempt at wishing and it happens to be for the dearest one for me in this virtual world...

Well, I know you will understand. I hope you will. Leaving some words and pics for they are all I have for now.

AHHH MY LIN JAN... You know..you know very well, i will understand n i never need pictures or words to understand what my loved ones need to say to me or they feel for me... that very first pic said it all... n am glad thats what my presence in your life means to you... am so glad !! coz you also make the same difference in mine...Hug

I thank the One Whose Hands Molded You, for letting you be born into your Family, for letting you Be Here...

n i thank Him..for giving me such a beautiful friend. indeed He loves me alot,thats why His blessings are endlessly lavishing upon me!!!Smile

You are the Heart that Heard me and Knew me best in my Silences...And I hope that one day, I too, will reach out and make ripples of laughter on the lake of your silences...

you always do lin jan..never think otherwise...

You held me Hand when they shivered in the Cold Wind of Doubts, and told you were there for me...And I hold your hand too, to tell you that I will always be there in your heart, even when you can't see me...

linny...even before we started our official intros  with questionnaires...i told you how you looked,remember??? my sweetest n dearest friend...i SEE YOU...I ALWAYS DO !!! n i know you'll be there always n all i need in return is your smiles n sparkling eyes..  speaking volumes for just not me but you too...

Every joy we shared, every laughter we made...they were all worthy to be remembered because your laughter rang the sweetest, lightening the worries of our hearts...

n that was worth it all,for me.. coz you were with me...Hug

I will tell you this, if there is anything in this World of the Unknown I KNOW for sure is mine, it is your love, your trust and above all, a place in your heart for all of time...

you bet...lin jan...its all yours coz you are a person worthy to be loved n care for... something,somewhere just ''clicked'' when we met eachother. n i'm truly blessed to have found a beautiful heart in this place...some one who inspires me all the time!

And this I assure you, my dearest birthday girl: you are Special because of who you are. And you Matter to me the Most because of how dear you are to me, my soul-pal.

i can never love you enough dear lin coz,i always want just one thing from the world..to accept me ''just as i am''...with all my weaknesses n all my strengths... n if you can do that for me,then there's nothing else i need from you... love you for that.. my soul pal.HugHug
HugHug

Forever entwined in your destiny, Your Own Linny.

insha'Allah...FRIENDS FOREVER !!!!

P. S. I know this is not up to the marks. But let me see if I can come tomorrow after college and take revenge on you for making my own birthday memorable in a way! Okay, wait! Shas, you get to pick what sort of revenge you want...but this offer is valid only till the coming sun-up!! 

P. P. S. Didn't anyone do loony blunders today? *pouts* Not fair!!!

@PS; i dont want anything from you ar anyone else here..am so over whelmed by your love n care... i feel i'll be forever in debt to you guys. in this virtual world, there's nothing one can do for other...but these small happy moments that we share n we all laugh at,are the best things done for the other. soul's right, all of our bond is very dear n special n unique..there's no other motive in this friendship..just the connection of the hearts... love you lin jan n love every one else who made it special for me...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!Hug

@PPS;N yeah,howcome there wasnt any blunders this time??? n soul says she was the organizer thats why. would you believe this ''statue of self-praises''??*rolls eyes*. you just got lucky soul..thats it...LOLLOLLOL

my janu friend... every word you uttered here for me n every picture you posted here for me...spoke volumes about your feelings for me..am really speechless n i can never thank you enough.. thank you n love you for all that you could say n also for all that you couldnt say.. coz sometimes silences say it all...SmileHugHugHug

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

Dearest girl...U have all my best wishes for a lovely year ahead...and many more...

A little token of love from me too...

Enjoy ur day girl...

DEAREST MUSIC..AM SO HAPPY TO GET A WISH FROM YOU..COZ I KNOW YOU ARE SO BUSY BUT STILL YOU CAME HERE FOR ME... THANK YOU SO MUCH..LOVE YOU N MISS YOU...HugHugHug

kushipugly

IF-Dazzler

kushipugly

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
hey shassBig smile 
a little bidrie told me once if i remeber it right that u are from pakistan.
But if u r from pakitan why is that i mostly find u online at this time i.e pak time 4am?! i am glad i couldnt make it to medical school as i cant stay awake for long & medical studies requie all time u have...
which exactly is yr current city? do u ve sibblings?
only tell me if not personal Big smile
u take care.
see u.

Edited by kushipugly - 15 January 2013 at 3:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7AquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top