Members Lounge

Celebrating the Birthday of Dear Comrade Shass!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

shijinareneesh

IF-Dazzler

shijinareneesh

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
SHASS MANY MANY HPY RETURNS OF THE DAY...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09music1sparklystarstudAquilineshassmaverickmartinkushipuglyA_Soul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrating the Birthday of Dear Comrade Shass!! (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aquiline

IF-Dazzler

Aquiline

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Short of time so won't be able to make a wish as my heart wants to:

Everyone's giving you so much dear, and this is my poorest attempt at wishing and it happens to be for the dearest one for me in this virtual world...

Well, I know you will understand. I hope you will. Leaving some words and pics for they are all I have for now.

I thank the One Whose Hands Molded You, for letting you be born into your Family, for letting you Be Here...

You are the Heart that Heard me and Knew me best in my Silences...And I hope that one day, I too, will reach out and make ripples of laughter on the lake of your silences...

You held me Hand when they shivered in the Cold Wind of Doubts, and told you were there for me...And I hold your hand too, to tell you that I will always be there in your heart, even when you can't see me...

Every joy we shared, every laughter we made...they were all worthy to be remembered because your laughter rang the sweetest, lightening the worries of our hearts...

I will tell you this, if there is anything in this World of the Unknown I KNOW for sure is mine, it is your love, your trust and above all, a place in your heart for all of time...

And this I assure you, my dearest birthday girl: you are Special because of who you are. And you Matter to me the Most because of how dear you are to me, my soul-pal.

Forever entwined in your destiny, Your Own Linny.

P. S. I know this is not up to the marks. But let me see if I can come tomorrow after college and take revenge on you for making my own birthday memorable in a way! Okay, wait! Shas, you get to pick what sort of revenge you want...but this offer is valid only till the coming sun-up!! 

P. P. S. Didn't anyone do loony blunders today? *pouts* Not fair!!!

Edited by Aquiline - 14 January 2013 at 12:02pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09khusiarnavmusic1sparklystarstudshassmaverickmartinkushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

music1

IF-Dazzler

music1

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Dearest girl...U have all my best wishes for a lovely year ahead...and many more...

A little token of love from me too...

Enjoy ur day girl...

Edited by music1 - 14 January 2013 at 11:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavsparklystarstudAquilineshassmaverickmartinkushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

SweetSophie

SweetSophie

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to the bubbliest person I've ever had the honor of knowing...Shass!!!
You keep me entertained in the cottage, even when I don't reply.
Just reading your posts makes me smile like thisBig smile
I plan on being like you soon as I grow up LOL
Let's not forget the birthday songSmile

Happy Birthday to You!!!!Clap
Happy Birthday to You!!!!Clap
Happy Birthday Dear Shass!!!Clap
Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!Clap

Here's to many more adventures, conversations, smiles, to come.

Lots of Love,
Sophie

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavmusic1sparklystarstudAquilineshassmaverickmartinkushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hatelove_1

Goldie

hatelove_1

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
happy bday

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sparklystarstudAquilineshassmaverickmartinkushipuglyA_Soul

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday.

khusiarnavAquilineshassmaverickmartinkushipuglyA_Soul

kvarsha

IF-Rockerz

kvarsha

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
hapy bday Smile

khusiarnavAquilineshassmaverickmartinkushipuglyA_Soul

kushipugly

IF-Dazzler

kushipugly

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Dear Shass Big smile
even though its yr birthday & we should be the one entertaining with trats like ASR gangfam style but on this special occasion we wanna a special treat from uEmbarrassed
plz can u entertain us with Lordy's dance when he is in his cursed bunny stateDay Dreaming
waiting for the special treatEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSophiekhusiarnavbablio09sparklystarstudAquilineshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top