Members Lounge

Celebrating the Birthday of Dear Comrade Shass!! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

shass

IF-Dazzler

shass

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochoo

Happy Birthday dear  Smile

hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!

THANK U DEAR CHOCHOO...I LOVE YOUR NAME ALOT...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrating the Birthday of Dear Comrade Shass!! (Page 11)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

IF-Rockerz

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Hey Shass the Birthday girl...hey Shassy tera b'day Ahaa tera B'day aya... MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR Shass
Smiles and Laughter,Joy and Cheer
New happiness that stays throughtout the year
Hope you birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys to galore!

PERFECT WISH...PERFECT RHYME...PERFECT TIME N BY A PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL PERSON...FARWA DEAR...THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.Hug
HugHugHug

I just see when I came from laptop (my results did the trick so m allowed lolz) U r most welcome my dear lovely frnd

My wish post will be colorless and imageless as I m unable to use laptop but one thing which it wont lack will be the love for u.
Who said images n pics are needed dear farwa... had you chosen to write just two words for me or even if remained silent i would have known that.. you love me n also that you dont have your laptop with you...ROFL
ROFLROFL..ok no more jokes...
 your words add colors n your affections add the beauty to this sweet comment..n i love you for it...HUGS Dearest...you are awesome too...HugHugHug... NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF WORDS DEAR...muah...HugHug

Shassy u r an awesome girl. Sometimes u r jolly,sometimes u r teasing,sometimes u r kind and sometimes u r naughty. U potray urself through ur comments and trust me I have found u nothing but a very sweet and loving person.
some one needs to concentrate on this...
n for you farwa...Gosh dear... beauty lies in the eye of the beholder... n unless the eye belongs to a beautiful person, she cant see the beauty in anyone or anything! thats what i believe in.. hope you got the ''hint'' dearest...Wink

So on this big day of urs I wish u a long happy healthy and prosperous life... With lots of love and a very loving lordy *wink*.
why just a wink???ShockedShocked..why are you being such a miser...send me a kiss!!!TongueWinkLOL

A kiss heres your series of kisses
Orkut Myspace Kisses Scraps, Graphics, Glitters and Comments

May Allah pak fulfills all the wishes of ur heart and may u find nothing but peace,love and happiness.

Another candle on your cake
well there's no need to pout
be glad that you have strength enough
to blow them all out!*wink*
so comrade Shass I hope u had a great time today and yes we r damn late but I hope the love do come across. One more time
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to u
May u have many more
May u have many more
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to u dear Shass *kisses n hugs*

THANKS ALOT MY DEAREST FARWA...LOVE YOU N EACH WORD YOU UTTERED HERE MEANS ALOT TO ME!! YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY SPECIAL N FULL OF SMILES..N I DONT HAVE THE PROPER WORDS TO TELL YOU OF MY GRATITUDE. HUGS N KISSES BACK... Hug
HugHug

U R MOST WELCOME MY DEARESTTT SISTER LOve u lots

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilineshassA_Soul

A_Soul

IF-Rockerz

A_Soul

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Who is this lady, Farwa?? She is very pretty...!  
Is it you??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilineshass

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
a very happy birthday dear..my heartiest warmest wishes for u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top