Frequent Posters

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kushipugly

AAJ MAUSAM HAY SUHANA,
           BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION KA HAY BAHANA,
             WHAT THE WHAT THE WHAT THE!!!!!!!!
when i opened the thread i didnt see the title of post,only saw khushi singing birthday song n i was,ok its leena's... n when i scrolled down i saw that it was for me n i was like;
WHAT THE...INDEED!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BTW, i think guys next time dont worry so much about the titles coz i dont think it gets noticed so much..🀣
🀣🀣

Our Bubbly genius decoder Shass the doc,

Dear Shass you were the fist one among the comrades with whom i got familiar with . Words are short to describe your amazing persnality but just want to let u know that i have always found you an extremely bubbly, chirpy, friendly ,humorous, genius, mature , a loving & caring person .
soul..concentrate buddy. there are many lines in this thread which you gotta concentrate on. πŸ˜ƒ
n my sweetest Sunshine, i am so so so happy that you hosted the thread for me.. i still remember those beautiful memories n i'm glad we befriended dear. i too am short of words to tell you how much i appreciate your effort n love our memories togather. the 1st time i talked to you,i had cracked a joke n then erased it,coz i was afraid,u wud not understand it..but i loved it that it was the ''ice-breaking'' moment for us! love you too...

Wish for you & pray for you a happy, peaceful & healthy life ahead. May all your sweet dreams come true & you always get showered with  blessing from Allah.(amen)
Ameen.. may Allah Subhana Ta'ala grant you happiness n health too kp.

Now lets begin the Birthday celebration.

As we all are arshians, mango cake is a must, so from me here comes the mango cake & some pakoras too.

here comes a gift fro me to you

oh,i loved the gift...the most...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hope you like your new Littmann Classic II stethoscopeπŸ˜ƒ

oh,i actually dont have a Littmann ...thanx a million.. pssttt... does the one in green shirt comes free with it???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› damn!! kp,littmann will never be the same again...🀣

Now we all know our shassy is not good in dancing, me either cant dance just like youπŸ˜†. so we will  do a pugla dance just like arshi & i hope pugla dance is safe enough for you to not fall n hurt yourselfπŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...you had me rolling on the floor with the ''pagla-dance''!!! hahaaa...
Lastly a big hug from me to u on yr birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AWW Sunshine!! love you loadz n loved the hugs... n pics n every word you uttered for me here..  damn IF emoticons! that there's no kissing icon here😑. chalo koi nai...here's a sweet flying kiss for you kp..catch it...

MUAH !!!!

N THANK YOU ALOT FOR EVERYTHING !!!πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

shass thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aura7

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osKLrBxqkuA[/YOUTUBE]

SWEETHEART SHAS...!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

aww dearest n sweetest Aura..HUGS !!!

n i loved the video... i'm the short one with the two ponies...coz am so out of synchronization!!🀣🀣🀣🀣..tells loadz about my dancing!🀣🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE-MqrQkYJ4[/YOUTUBE]

LOVED THE WISH N VIDEO dearest Aura... every word you dedicate to me, i dedicate it back to you... to beautiful memories we made n to all the beautiful memories yet to be made togather. love you!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

THANK YOU DEAREST..MUAHHH..

AURA'S SPECIALLY BAKED CAKE FOR SHAS😊

LOLZ Aura,you are indeed ''colour-crazed'', like lin says... you even colored my cake!!πŸ˜†β­οΈ

FLOWERS FOR YOU❀️

n i love jasmeen..thank you...

CHOCOLATE πŸ˜›

yummm...

GIFT πŸ˜Š

'E'SPECIAL TREAT❀️

wow...soul,tu theek hai na???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CUPCAKE FOR OUR LADIES! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

PARTY TIME GALS...!! πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy11lkBvA9s[/YOUTUBE]

THANK YOU LOADZ DEAREST N SWEETEST AURA!! am so happy that you could come here n make my day E'SPECIAL... loved the music, the pictures,the colors,the wishes, the words n most of all your love for me!!! πŸ€—β€οΈ

shass thumbnail
Originally posted by: A_Soul

APNI HARKATON SE BAAZ NA ANNA!! ZALIM,KAISEY DHAKA DE K GIRA DIYA MUJHEY...πŸ˜†

But seriously, i burst out laughing...if you hadn't started it this way, i would have refused to accept that this post was from my janu soul...🀣
🀣🀣

After Lin, you are the 1st one i talked to in Arhasia... ur soft yet naughty beautiful heart has never make me feel that u r any stranger.. it seems i know u from long...
May God Bless YOU with the life you want or even better than that!!!
AWW...SHWEETO...THANK U SO MUCH !!
n strangely,even i feel that i know you since ages[no no people..dont think we are some primitive species of humans,surviving to date]...n i never found you stranger too my dear dear friend... we just connected,naturally from the very 1st day.
ok, ab issey ziyada jhoot mein nai bol sakti...btw soul,i salute your courage to write all this coz i bet you must be feeling alot of heartache writing such lies!! hain na???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
chalo tau phir se jung shuru !!! ''hiyaaa'''...

🀣🀣🀣...

I think we are of same age... so...
yes,amazingly you are my ''DI''..being one month elder than me!! aww di..love you...love you...love you...πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

HAPPY 28th (+/- 1) BIRTHDAY dear...!!!

I told you we have already started...
Come on.. open ur mouth now...
HAWW...mera cake bhi kha liya???*pouts*

Here are the birthday chocolates...

M waiting for you with bouquet of Jasmine...come soon..!!
hmmm...yummyyy...πŸ˜›

what???? kis ki shaadi ka churaya hai ye???😲 soul,stop stealing stuff yar, you can get in trouble..n dont you dare think i'll save you.

Message for you.. my Shaasy...

AWW... ok seriously speaking,its true...we are going same path n the journey we are making will always be memorable dear friend... you are special always... a beautiful soul...
FRIENDS FOREVER !!
linny is right, there's something that does bind me to this place n i never realized it till now..but now i feel i'll never be able to say good bye to any of you guys...

Once again...

you know what soul... there are very few friends in ones life,with whom you can do all that n yes,am proud of the fact that you are such a friend... i party with you every second of my life,i spend with you... our relationship is that of ''khushi-arnav's'', i believe..all rivalry on the surface..but pure love underneath it all... THANK YOU N LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS DAY SO MEMORABLE FOR ME!!!

PS;akhri baar kuch acha keh rahi hon... from tomorrow rivalry is on again.😈

pps; sub nazar aa raha hai??? aray nai yar apney aap ko na dekh..screen ki taraf dekh...*shakes head*

shass thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Hey Shass the Birthday girl...hey Shassy tera b'day Ahaa tera B'day aya... MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR Shass
Smiles and Laughter,Joy and Cheer
New happiness that stays throughtout the year
Hope you birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys to galore!

PERFECT WISH...PERFECT RHYME...PERFECT TIME N BY A PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL PERSON...FARWA DEAR...THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

My wish post will be colorless and imageless as I m unable to use laptop but one thing which it wont lack will be the love for u.
Who said images n pics are needed dear farwa... had you chosen to write just two words for me or even if remained silent i would have known that.. you love me n also that you dont have your laptop with you...🀣
🀣🀣..ok no more jokes...
 your words add colors n your affections add the beauty to this sweet comment..n i love you for it...HUGS Dearest...you are awesome too...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF WORDS DEAR...muah...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Shassy u r an awesome girl. Sometimes u r jolly,sometimes u r teasing,sometimes u r kind and sometimes u r naughty. U potray urself through ur comments and trust me I have found u nothing but a very sweet and loving person.
some one needs to concentrate on this...
n for you farwa...Gosh dear... beauty lies in the eye of the beholder... n unless the eye belongs to a beautiful person, she cant see the beauty in anyone or anything! thats what i believe in.. hope you got the ''hint'' dearest...πŸ˜‰

So on this big day of urs I wish u a long happy healthy and prosperous life... With lots of love and a very loving lordy *wink*.
why just a wink???😲😲..why are you being such a miser...send me a kiss!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

May Allah pak fulfills all the wishes of ur heart and may u find nothing but peace,love and happiness.

Another candle on your cake
well there's no need to pout
be glad that you have strength enough
to blow them all out!*wink*
so comrade Shass I hope u had a great time today and yes we r damn late but I hope the love do come across. One more time
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to u
May u have many more
May u have many more
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to u dear Shass *kisses n hugs*

THANKS ALOT MY DEAREST FARWA...LOVE YOU N EACH WORD YOU UTTERED HERE MEANS ALOT TO ME!! YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY SPECIAL N FULL OF SMILES..N I DONT HAVE THE PROPER WORDS TO TELL YOU OF MY GRATITUDE. HUGS N KISSES BACK... πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

shass thumbnail
Originally posted by: maverickmartin

Hello hello Mav...πŸ€—
Hey Shassy!
Do you know what day it is?
Of course you do!
It's your Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday, Shass!!!

On this special day, I want to wish you all the luck in the world and pray that you have a life full of happy times and merry moments and love.
THANK YOU SO MUCH CHOTU... LOVED N NEED ALOT OF PRAYERS...THEY ARE PRECIOUS ESPECIALLY,WHEN COMING FROM A YOUNGER SISTER...πŸ€—

You are like the flower you so love, jasmine
beautiful, in thoughts, 
fresh, in your presence, 
pure, in your heart...
I LOVED THESE WORDS... CHOTU...πŸ€—

Yes, I have picked some for you to go with your gift...They smell lovely!!
sniffsss..sss... hmmm..mmm...so true.. πŸ˜ƒ

Oh, and here is your cake!! Do spare a piece for me, it looks so yum! Heehee...

Yes, it's chocolate!!!

AWWW...chotu, i just fell in love with you!!! A RICH CHOCOLATE CAKE !!!

this is the best gift... HUGSSS..SSS...SSS!!!!
sure lets munch on it...

Come on, Shass, it's dance time... Soul and Sammy are right behind you! I'm coming too. Special occasions call out the dancer in me..πŸ˜†

HAHAAA.AAA... Mav being a Capricorn...i guess it runs in the zodiac...🀣🀣🀣
now this is called a safe dance!! loved it...🀣

My good wishes are with you, Shass! Have the time of your life and enjoy the year ahead and all the years after that...Once again, Happy Birthday!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH CHOTU N LOVE YOU...❀️
πŸ€—

Love,
Lady Em/Mav

Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

I'm sorry for the late Birthday wish, but here it is ...

Happy Birthday!

Really hope you had an amazing birthday!

Hope your dreams and wishes come true real sooon πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ASRandKKGSRFan - 11 years ago
shass thumbnail
Originally posted by: LeenaRocks

Happy Birthday Wallpaper For Friends

Have a Wonderful Day Ahead Shass!! 

God Bless You!! :)

-Leena

THANK YOU DEAR FOR ALL THE WISHES... MAY GOD BLESS YOU TOO...
SINCE TODAY's YOUR BIRTHDAY... HERE'S A LITTLE GIFT FROM ME TO YOU...

shass thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquiline

Short of time so won't be able to make a wish as my heart wants to:

Everyone's giving you so much dear, and this is my poorest attempt at wishing and it happens to be for the dearest one for me in this virtual world...

Well, I know you will understand. I hope you will. Leaving some words and pics for they are all I have for now.

AHHH MY LIN JAN... You know..you know very well, i will understand n i never need pictures or words to understand what my loved ones need to say to me or they feel for me... that very first pic said it all... n am glad thats what my presence in your life means to you... am so glad !! coz you also make the same difference in mine...πŸ€—

I thank the One Whose Hands Molded You, for letting you be born into your Family, for letting you Be Here...

n i thank Him..for giving me such a beautiful friend. indeed He loves me alot,thats why His blessings are endlessly lavishing upon me!!!😊

You are the Heart that Heard me and Knew me best in my Silences...And I hope that one day, I too, will reach out and make ripples of laughter on the lake of your silences...

you always do lin jan..never think otherwise...

You held me Hand when they shivered in the Cold Wind of Doubts, and told you were there for me...And I hold your hand too, to tell you that I will always be there in your heart, even when you can't see me...

linny...even before we started our official intros  with questionnaires...i told you how you looked,remember??? my sweetest n dearest friend...i SEE YOU...I ALWAYS DO !!! n i know you'll be there always n all i need in return is your smiles n sparkling eyes..  speaking volumes for just not me but you too...

Every joy we shared, every laughter we made...they were all worthy to be remembered because your laughter rang the sweetest, lightening the worries of our hearts...

n that was worth it all,for me.. coz you were with me...πŸ€—

I will tell you this, if there is anything in this World of the Unknown I KNOW for sure is mine, it is your love, your trust and above all, a place in your heart for all of time...

you bet...lin jan...its all yours coz you are a person worthy to be loved n care for... something,somewhere just ''clicked'' when we met eachother. n i'm truly blessed to have found a beautiful heart in this place...some one who inspires me all the time!

And this I assure you, my dearest birthday girl: you are Special because of who you are. And you Matter to me the Most because of how dear you are to me, my soul-pal.

i can never love you enough dear lin coz,i always want just one thing from the world..to accept me ''just as i am''...with all my weaknesses n all my strengths... n if you can do that for me,then there's nothing else i need from you... love you for that.. my soul pal.πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Forever entwined in your destiny, Your Own Linny.

insha'Allah...FRIENDS FOREVER !!!!

P. S. I know this is not up to the marks. But let me see if I can come tomorrow after college and take revenge on you for making my own birthday memorable in a way! Okay, wait! Shas, you get to pick what sort of revenge you want...but this offer is valid only till the coming sun-up!! 

P. P. S. Didn't anyone do loony blunders today? *pouts* Not fair!!!

@PS; i dont want anything from you ar anyone else here..am so over whelmed by your love n care... i feel i'll be forever in debt to you guys. in this virtual world, there's nothing one can do for other...but these small happy moments that we share n we all laugh at,are the best things done for the other. soul's right, all of our bond is very dear n special n unique..there's no other motive in this friendship..just the connection of the hearts... love you lin jan n love every one else who made it special for me...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!πŸ€—

@PPS;N yeah,howcome there wasnt any blunders this time??? n soul says she was the organizer thats why. would you believe this ''statue of self-praises''??*rolls eyes*. you just got lucky soul..thats it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

my janu friend... every word you uttered here for me n every picture you posted here for me...spoke volumes about your feelings for me..am really speechless n i can never thank you enough.. thank you n love you for all that you could say n also for all that you couldnt say.. coz sometimes silences say it all...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

shass thumbnail
Originally posted by: music1

Dearest girl...U have all my best wishes for a lovely year ahead...and many more...

A little token of love from me too...

Enjoy ur day girl...

DEAREST MUSIC..AM SO HAPPY TO GET A WISH FROM YOU..COZ I KNOW YOU ARE SO BUSY BUT STILL YOU CAME HERE FOR ME... THANK YOU SO MUCH..LOVE YOU N MISS YOU...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey shassπŸ˜ƒ 
a little bidrie told me once if i remeber it right that u are from pakistan.
But if u r from pakitan why is that i mostly find u online at this time i.e pak time 4am?! i am glad i couldnt make it to medical school as i cant stay awake for long & medical studies requie all time u have...
which exactly is yr current city? do u ve sibblings?
only tell me if not personal πŸ˜ƒ
u take care.
see u.
Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago