Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklystarstud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: A_Soul

Oh Ya... did you edit it later.. or i have simply over looked due to my stupid habbit..

Fab one sparky..

you over-looked didu... and the credit belongs to Linyluv... i just added one line...
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kushipugly

Hey shass, you here🤗

i hope you had a great day yesterday🥳

i am as usual busy in helping kids at HW so cant attend ongoing celebration.

love you loads🤗

Missing your chirpy presence a lot, KP. Wish you were here to share in the joy that Arhasia owns now! Oh yeah! We are the new rulers of Arhasia!! *guffaw* Whatever made me say that! 
No, the real ruler is...well, its divided. Though Lordy's got an Empire named after him in Arhasia, there is higher power that rules over the land...

Carry on with helping them in their HW, Apia. You don't distract yourself!!!
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparklystarstud

you over-looked didu... and the credit belongs to Linyluv... i just added one line...

I was soo sure it was me only in fault...
Fab in combo sparky..!!

ok it's final rabba Ve now...

Over n Out..!!
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

all of your LOVE keeps me rooted darlings... and Im glad to be one of the reasons for your happiness... now bye... i really gotta go... 
and BYE MY SASSY GIRL!!!

BYE BYE DEAREST SPARKY.. WAS BATTLING WITH CONNECTION.. RAN ALL THE WAY DOWNSTAIRS TO ASK MY BROTHER TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...HE WAS INITIALLY BLINKING AT ME ALL CONFUSED WHAT HAS GOTTEN TO ME..LOLZ... I HAVE LOTS TO CATCH UP WITH,SO DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE REAL STORY BEHIND THINGS BUT R U FACING SOME TROUBLE DEAR SPARKY??? DONT WORRY DEAR FRIEND MY PRAYERS WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU, MAY GOD GRANT YOU THE STRENGTH N PATIENCE TO PAVE YOUR WAY THROUGH YOUR TOUGH TIMES... NEVER LOSE HOPE N NEVER GIVE UP SOLDIER, KEEP MARCHING.. HAVE FAITH. N I'LL MARCH WITH YOU THROUGH THIS TOUGH TIME..DONT THINK YOU ARE ALONE.

sparklystarstud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shass

BYE BYE DEAREST SPARKY.. WAS BATTLING WITH CONNECTION.. RAN ALL THE WAY DOWNSTAIRS TO ASK MY BROTHER TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...HE WAS INITIALLY BLINKING AT ME ALL CONFUSED WHAT HAS GOTTEN TO ME..LOLZ... I HAVE LOTS TO CATCH UP WITH,SO DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE REAL STORY BEHIND THINGS BUT R U FACING SOME TROUBLE DEAR SPARKY??? DONT WORRY DEAR FRIEND MY PRAYERS WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU, MAY GOD GRANT YOU THE STRENGTH N PATIENCE TO PAVE YOUR WAY THROUGH YOUR TOUGH TIMES... NEVER LOSE HOPE N NEVER GIVE UP SOLDIER, KEEP MARCHING.. HAVE FAITH. N I'LL MARCH WITH YOU THROUGH THIS TOUGH TIME..DONT THINK YOU ARE ALONE.

MARCHING all the way...hand in hand with you ALL!!!!
final RABBA VE...
OVER AND OUT!
shass thumbnail

Hey shass, you here🤗

i hope you had a great day yesterday🥳

i am as usual busy in helping kids at HW so cant attend ongoing celebration.

love you loads🤗

OH MY KP..YOU COULD MAKE IT DESPITE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE N JUST NOT THAT YOU EVEN HOSTED THE THREAD FOR ME.. I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.. HUGS BUDDY. LOVE YOU.. N DONT WORRY ABOUT CELEBRATIONS, I AM FEELING N RECIEVING ALL THE WARMTH YOU HAVE TO SEND MY WAY.. N THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!!

N YES I HAD A FANTASTIC DAY YESTERDAY N EVEN NIGHT BEFORE.. WITH COUSINS N FAMILY N FRIENDS AROUND YOU..YOU TRULY FEEL BLESSED THAT YOU ARE CARED N LOVED SO MUCH. N NOW AN TRIPPLY HAPPY COZ EVEN MY NEW FRIENDS ARE HERE TO SHOWER ALL THEIR LOVE UPON ME. 😳
shass thumbnail

nothing is too late nah... here's my belated wishes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU
YOU WERE BORN IN THE ZOOO

YOU ALWAYS LOOKED LIKE A MONKEYYY
NOW YOU SMILE LIKE ONE TOOO...

MY SASSY GIRL!!!!!!!!!
mwaaahhh...now dance like no one's here girl... i ain't named you MY SASSY GIRL for nothing...

its just not possible that i dont dance my signature dance on my birthday thread..n a one..two..
DISCO DEEWANEY...AHAAA...AHAAA... HOOO..DISCO DEEWANEY... AHAAA..AHAAA...

PS; that song will always be remembered as one of those bringing too many memories.. fall..laughter n even birthdays...😆

shass thumbnail

ARAY WAH.. ITS JUST ME DANCING N TALKING N LAUGHING BY MYSELF. BUT I LOVE IT...

😆😆😆

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey shass, thank you & love you loads for giving us this fab treat on yr birthday, a lordy cursed bunny style dance
i loved it
shass thumbnail

hey shass, thank you & love you loads for giving us this fab treat on yr birthday, a lordy cursed bunny style dance

i loved it

KP..i didn't know that u had requested it.. i just saw ur request.. but am glad you like my ,sexy...transformed form so much...😆😆😆 🤗