Members Lounge

Celebrating the Birthday of Dear Comrade Shass!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

kushipugly

IF-Dazzler

kushipugly

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
                  AAJ MAUSAM HAY SUHANA,
           BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION KA HAY BAHANA,
             WHAT THE WHAT THE WHAT THE!!!!!!!!

Our Bubbly genius decoder Shass the doc,

Dear Shass you were the fist one among the comrades with whom i got familiar with . Words are short to describe your amazing persnality but just want to let u know that i have always found you an extremely bubbly, chirpy, friendly ,humorous, genius, mature , a loving & caring person .

Wish for you & pray for you a happy, peaceful & healthy life ahead. May all your sweet dreams come true & you always get showered with  blessing from Allah.(amen)

Now lets begin the Birthday celebration.

As we all are arshians, mango cake is a must, so from me here comes the mango cake & some pakoras too.

here comes a gift fro me to you

hope you like your new Littmann Classic II stethoscopeBig smile

Now we all know our shassy is not good in dancing, me either cant dance just like youLOL. so we will  do a pugla dance just like arshi & i hope pugla dance is safe enough for you to not fall n hurt yourselfLOL

Lastly a big hug from me to u on yr birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Edited by kushipugly - 14 January 2013 at 7:29am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

varshapanMithilaTorrAura7ayeshasadkhusiarnavbablio09music1sparklystarstudAquilineshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul.Saraa.riti4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrating the Birthday of Dear Comrade Shass!!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aura7

Aura7

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

SWEETHEART SHAS...!!!HugHugHug

AURA'S SPECIALLY BAKED CAKE FOR SHASSmile

FLOWERS FOR YOUHeart

CHOCOLATE Tongue

GIFT Smile

'E'SPECIAL TREATHeartDay Dreaming

CUPCAKE FOR OUR LADIES! TongueTongueTongue

PARTY TIME GALS...!! PartyDancingBig smile

Edited by Aura7 - 15 January 2013 at 6:40am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavmusic1sparklystarstudAquilineshassmaverickmartinkushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul.Saraa.

A_Soul

IF-Rockerz

A_Soul

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

After Lin, you are the 1st one i talked to in Arhasia... ur soft yet naughty beautiful heart has never make me feel that u r any stranger.. it seems i know u from long...
May God Bless YOU with the life you want or even better than that!!!

I think we are of same age... so...

HAPPY 28th (+/- 1) BIRTHDAY dear...!!!

I told you we have already started...
Come on.. open ur mouth now...

Here are the birthday chocolates...

M waiting for you with bouquet of Jasmine...come soon..!!

Message for you.. my Shaasy...

Once again...

Edited by A_Soul - 14 January 2013 at 10:43am

Aura7khusiarnavbablio09music1sparklystarstudAquilineshassmaverickmartinkushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-.Saraa.

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

IF-Rockerz

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Hey Shass the Birthday girl...hey Shassy tera b'day Ahaa tera B'day aya... MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR ShassSmiles and Laughter,Joy and Cheer
New happiness that stays throughtout the year
Hope you birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys to galore!

My wish post will be colorless and imageless as I m unable to use laptop but one thing which it wont lack will be the love for u. Shassy u r an awesome girl. Sometimes u r jolly,sometimes u r teasing,sometimes u r kind and sometimes u r naughty. U potray urself through ur comments and trust me I have found u nothing but a very sweet and loving person. So on this big day of urs I wish u a long happy healthy and prosperous life... With lots of love and a very loving lordy *wink*. May Allah pak fulfills all the wishes of ur heart and may u find nothing but peace,love and happiness.
Another candle on your cake
well there's no need to pout
be glad that you have strength enough
to blow them all out!*wink*
so comrade Shass I hope u had a great time today and yes we r damn late but I hope the love do come across. One more time
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to u
May u have many more
May u have many more
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to u dear Shass *kisses n hugs*

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 14 January 2013 at 8:32am

Aura7khusiarnavbablio09music1sparklystarstudAquilineshassmaverickmartinkushipuglyA_Soul.Saraa.

maverickmartin

IF-Dazzler

maverickmartin

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Hey Shassy!
Do you know what day it is?
Of course you do!
It's your Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday, Shass!!!

On this special day, I want to wish you all the luck in the world and pray that you have a life full of happy times and merry moments and love.

You are like the flower you so love, jasmine
beautiful, in thoughts, 
fresh, in your presence, 
pure, in your heart... 

Yes, I have picked some for you to go with your gift...They smell lovely!! 

Oh, and here is your cake!! Do spare a piece for me, it looks so yum! Heehee...

Yes, it's chocolate!!!

Come on, Shass, it's dance time... Soul and Sammy are right behind you! I'm coming too. Special occasions call out the dancer in me..LOL

My good wishes are with you, Shass! Have the time of your life and enjoy the year ahead and all the years after that...Once again, Happy Birthday!!

Love,
Lady Em/Mav

Edited by maverickmartin - 14 January 2013 at 8:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavkushipuglyAquilineshassmusic1sparklystarstud-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul.Saraa.

khusiarnav

Goldie

khusiarnav

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many... Happy Returns Of the Day Shassyyy... 
Wish U have a Wonderfuuulll Birthday..    Tightest Hug for u... Lots and Lots of Kisses...

Shassy may god bless u with all the happiness, success, good health, prosperity and a wonderful year ahead, fulll of Love and Beautiful memories... And I wish to be part of it!! Big smile You are one amazing Person... I cannot tell u how happy i am to get a friend like you... My Soul twin sister... 

Your words have always made me smile..The politeness, ever humble caring and encouraging words always leaves a mark on me... U are someone whom i can look upto!! U are like a sister I never had, a friend so close that I dont hesitate to share my inner most thoughts and feelings!! I cherish U and the friendship!!
I wish, u get whatever u ever wished for!! May God and Good Luck be with you!!  Always be Happy, cheerful, Jovial and at the same time the sensible, thoughtful, mature Shassy...God Bless My dear!!!

Chocolatey Treats for My shassy... No celebration is complete without chocolates and that too nutty ones...LOL

Love u very much Shassy... Keep Smiling Love!!! 
Again Wish U  very very very 
Happy Birthday!

Edited by khusiarnav - 14 January 2013 at 4:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy435maverickmartinkushipuglysparklystarstudshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul.Saraa.

bablio09

Goldie

bablio09

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Dear Shas,

Sweet Birthday Bears picture

Hope your birthday is totally cool, really FUNtastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY. 

http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/
some cake for the daktar sahiba on her birthday,
and ofcourse the Lordy is here to feed you the cake..   don't be surprised...

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY AND U SPEND IT WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE!!!! 

Hey Shas,

Wishing you the best on this special day and always.  May God shower his blessings on you abundantly.  I pray that you this birthday brings you joy, happiness, success and almost everything that you wish for..  You've been a gr8 buddy. :)

loads of hugs 
urs
Babi

Edited by bablio09 - 14 January 2013 at 9:18am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavkushipuglymaverickmartinshassmusic1AquilinesparklystarstudA_Soul-Farwa_Ibrahim-

LeenaRocks

IF-Dazzler

LeenaRocks

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Wallpaper For Friends

Have a Wonderful Day Ahead Shass!! 

God Bless You!! :)

-Leena

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavbablio09music1shassmaverickmartinsparklystarstudAquilinekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top