Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

   

~ Appreciation Thread For Yashashri Masurkar -1 ~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Joined: 06 July 2011

Posts: 10461

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Am In !!

Add me to the list

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Appreciation Thread For Yashashri Masurkar -1 ~ (Page 7)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005

Posts: 31179

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Dissapointed as hell by the lacklustre entry YM got...
I didnt realize it was her and by the time I did she was gone...

M sooo angry at SWJ...

Her character as per sources will develop only by next month.,.then WHY did they introduce her now.,

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010

Posts: 20252

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Dissapointed as hell by the lacklustre entry YM got...
I didnt realize it was her and by the time I did she was gone...

M sooo angry at SWJ...

Her character as per sources will develop only by next month.,.then WHY did they introduce her now.,
 
Don't be angry Topeedo, they are just teasing viewers with her entry for promotional reasons no doubtLOL...And who are these sources you speak of?...Do tell us moreBig smile... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005

Posts: 31179

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Humare paas gupt khabri hain...hehehe...

But this is confirmed that her character will take shape only after 25 more episodes atleast...they shudnt have introduced her now..

If audience prefers shamim then ym will just b sidelined to please the audience..

Its logic...shez supposed to be the family's choice for the guy to get married to...
The guy will get married after he returns from US...

Abhi to gaya bhi nahi hai US...

Will they keep showing her for 2 seconds once a week till next month?? IDIOTIC !!

Edited by togepe30 - 15 January 2013 at 12:57pm

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005

Posts: 31179

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Jay ke fans kitne ache hain...
Uska rank 71 se seedha 38..
YM ka 66 se sirf 64..,

But then YM is not getting tagged In the IF articles unlike Jay...

Thats not fair...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiNO.1Maneesha_Shanak

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005

Posts: 31179

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
YM bhi chup hai about her entry...
Ho kya raha hai ye sab mentalpan...

No one even registered her entry n now everyone thinks she is not the lead...

This girl quit cgm saying no role and abhi show me shez being treated worst than than the ensemble cast..,

There has to be a catch...

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010

Posts: 20252

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

YM bhi chup hai about her entry...
Ho kya raha hai ye sab mentalpan...

No one even registered her entry n now everyone thinks she is not the lead...

This girl quit cgm saying no role and abhi show me shez being treated worst than than the ensemble cast..,

There has to be a catch...
 
 
Vanduuu!!...I thought you had more scope than me about serials etc...Think about it...This is probubly the best Hindi offer she has had in a long time...Atleast she is back where we can see her onscreen...
 
As you said, Jay's rank rose because he was tagged to all the show related articles this week...Atleast her rank ius rising steadyly...But don't take it too seriously...Even I have leant not ot give too much importance too it LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Joined: 26 February 2010

Posts: 20252

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Humare paas gupt khabri hain...hehehe...

But this is confirmed that her character will take shape only after 25 more episodes atleast...they shudnt have introduced her now..

If audience prefers shamim then ym will just b sidelined to please the audience..

Its logic...shez supposed to be the family's choice for the guy to get married to...
The guy will get married after he returns from US...

Abhi to gaya bhi nahi hai US...

Will they keep showing her for 2 seconds once a week till next month?? IDIOTIC !!
 
I disagree with you there Smile...
 
Judging from today's episode...Ketki is showing some vampish qualities and I think she is a snob tooLOL...She almost blamed Muneem Ji for encouraging Jaikishen's father, to send the donantions...
And JK's uncle is ready for a fight as it is D'oh...
If Bharti and her father are made the target for someones frustration, there is a story there...
Perhaps there is a history of animosity between the Uncle and Muneem Ji?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.