Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws

AT #1 : TV Hunk Karan .V. Grover Returns (Page 87)

Post Reply New Post

Page 87 of 151

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Karan is such a hottie WinkDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_karanabha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AT #1 : TV Hunk Karan .V. Grover Returns (Page 87)" in Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaghakaran

thnx ruby..i've read dis article b4..it was d first article wich i read abt karan..n it made me sad dat he has a galfriend..but i dun lose my hope n one day i got to knw dat dere breakup...i was sooo so so happy...he's such a cool n loving guy..

i wil post all break interviews of them... give me sometime... i wil do tomorrow...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaghakaranlove_karanabha

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
guys plz comment on karan's new pictures which was uploaded by me... on karan's profile...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anaghakarankarsuhlove_karanabha

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Please give link

karsuh

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Yes Ruby please give us the link than it will be easier for us to comment on it Wink

anaghakaran

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

The final word on Kavita and Karan's relationship

16 Jul 2008 

Kavita Kaushik and Karan Grover's relationship has been under a cloud for some time now. It was also alleged that they got together as a couple only to take part in the reality show Nach Baliye.

As the curious get more curious and the media glare gets unbearable for the couple, Karan speaks on their relationship.

For the first time ever Karan breaks his silence and speaks about his feelings for Kavita Kaushik. "We are very much in love with each other. Just because we don't shout from the roof tops about our relationship, it doesn't mean that we are not seeing each other," he says. "We don't publicise our relationship. Recently, a newspaper wrote that Kavita was seen with another guy. I would like to clarify that the guy she was seen with was Shashank Bali who is a close friend of both Kavita's and mine. Kavita and me will complete three years of our togetherness this December."

When approached Kavita she affirmed, "I don't need to answer any one about my personal life. A lot of things are written about our relationship. Whether I am seeing Karan or going around with someone else is no one's business. Karan is sweet to elucidate such things but I am more experienced, so I won't give any explanation. I would just say that I was misquoted by a newspaper and the guy the media is talking about is Shashank Bali, a dear friend of ours."

Now that we have heard it that too straight from the horse's mouth we hope all untoward rumours are put to rest.

Notice on date...

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
15th Aug, 2008

Another steady relationship has borne the brunt of time. Television actors Kavita Kaushik and Karan Grover, who were seen in the last season of Nach Baliye, have split. They called off their relationship about 15 days ago.        

Says a source, "It's sad but true; Kavita and Karan are no longer a couple." 

When contacted, Kavita confirmed the news. She said, "Karan and I have decided to take a step back. Things change with the passage of time; the same has happened in my relationship with Karan."

However, Kavita is unwilling to disclose what went wrong in her relationship with Karan. "It's too early to talk about it. Let's instead talk about my new show," she added.

Are they still friends? "We are cordial with each other. Karan is still important to me, and I shall always respect him," Kavita said.

Karan too confirmed that he has split with Kavita and said, "Just because a relationship does not work, you don't end up hating the person. Kavita and I are very much on talking terms. But yes, our relationship is going through a sea change and we have decided to give each other space."

It's a well-known fact that Kavita Kaushik and Karan Grover first met at a hotel and later at a Christmas party. Their acquaintance began when Karan offered her a drink and she retorted, 'Are you the bartender?' That's how the two got attracted to each other. 

On the work front, Kavita will be seen in a cricket show titled K for Cricket with Kavita Kaushik on a sports channel. This show will air during the upcoming cricket series between India and Sri Lanka.

Karan has starred in serials like Saarthi and Meri Awaaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni and Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki, while Kavita has done serials like Tumhari Disha, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, Dil Kya Chahta Hai and FIR.

This article frm Mumbai Mirror...

Not baliye...

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
30th June, 2009

Television actors Karan Grover and Kavita Kaushik had split after Nach Baliye's third season as they were unable to handle the changes in their relationship over time. However, as time passed after their split, they are back on the party circuit together. 
Kavita, who plays a Haryanvi cop in FIR, and Karan (Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki's Rishab Rathod) are dating again. Favourites in the third season of Nach Baliye, Karan and Kavita had shocked their fans when they decided to part ways. But they are now dating again.

Our source revealed, "Karan and Kavita are spotted at many events. They are trying their best to keep the news about them getting back together under wraps and only their close friends know about it. But then, for anyone who attends the same parties as they do, it's not difficult to figure out that they're dating."

Kavita is currently acting in a film starring John Abraham and when we asked her if she's dating Karan again, she said, "After discussing it with Karan, we have taken a conscious decision that we won't be talking about our personal lives with the press anymore. Karan is a very dear friend and will continue to be so."

Karan parroted Kavita as he said, "Sorry, but I won't talk about my personal life anymore."

Frm Mumbai Mirror

Post Reply New Post

Go to top