Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ST-KSG-DDLover

41. Who is one friend from your past you want to reconnect with?my childhud frnd, monal
42. When did you kiss for the first time and what was it like?I Kissed my GF lol at her Cheeks! Lol joking! I jus Huged my best frnd! It was great feeling!
43. Describe an activity that you think is truly romantic.by Kissing in Candle lights! Having sum ahem ahem lol
44. If you were to write a love note to your sweetheart, what would it say?lol I Love u, no matter what happens! I'm with u!
45. When you are in trouble, whom do you call for help?God n my frnds
46. Who are the people you love the most?parents,frnds n ol[edit]

Worldly Questions

47. If you could speak any language, what would it be and why?Egyptian! I love their way!
48. If you had to pick one place in your town to bring a tourist, where would you go?5th dhaam of Hindus! Panchmath! Mandir,jhoteshwar
49. What is the one cause that you feel most passionate about?being a docter!
50. If you lived in the pioneer days, would you have traveled west or stayed put in the east?lol east or west India is d best lol
51. Which is your favorite non-profit organization? What do you do to help them?Sahodaya,i use to donate blood and food!
52. If you could travel to space, would you go?Moon and other milky way!
53. If you could move anywhere, where would you go and why?san francisco, love it
54. Would you want to travel the world on a boat in the sea?its adventrous!
55. When you travel away from home, do you miss it?yah! 4 sumtime!
56. What is the greatest crisis we face as a world?population growth with less Food n employment!
57. Describe your favorite vacation.Winter times!
58. If you could write your own bill of rights, what would you include?Everything!
59. What is going on today in the world that affects you the most?Crimes like Rapes of Gals! Hate it![edit]
Health Questions

60. What bad habit would you be willing to give up if it guaranteed you would live to be 100?

i dnt have any bad habit! I hate Smoking or else!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||*Saathi of the Week #36*||* (Page 6)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by ST-KSG-DDLover

1 . How do you define honesty? For me, its truth ,do ur work truely w/o lies! I hate Liers!
2. What is your biggest fear or worry?My dreams should get completd otherwise i wil die!
3. What is the main thing that makes you unique?my smile, Everywhere i had got Compliment for my cheery natureBig smile
4. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out?my mobile lol and yah my Pet Parrot hehe! I love him!Embarrassed
5. What facial expression or movement do you do when you are lying?lol what a question! Usualy a mild smile!Tongue
6. What is the oldest item you own?My Laptop! Lol
7. If someone was to give you one gift, money is no object, what would you want to receive?i'm a satisfied person, wil say gift me anything! Maybe a House where Everybody can live together! Lol
8. What does it mean to have courage?to have guts to face challenge! I have alot of it!
9. Do you like your name?yah lol
10. Do you have a nickname? What is it?yah many! Its Devu!
11. If you could have any special magic, what would it be?i wish i have magic to Erase Bad peoples frm Earth!
12. If you had three wishes, what would you wish?1. I Wana live whole life with Family and love.
2. I wana meet celebrities.
3. My dreams should be fulfilld.

13. What is your greatest strength?my smile! And Love frm my family!
14. What is your worst weakness?i'm emotional eeks!
15. If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge?i wil see how my Would be Wife wil Look! Lol
16. Is your favorite time the past, present or the future?Everytime! I Love my life!
17. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?I would see myself as Cardiac sergeon! And Dean of Hospital!
18. Who is the one person that helped to make you who you are today?my parents! They are my everything!
19. If you were punished for a crime, what type of punishment would you choose? i wil not do a Crime. If dun, then want death! I hate jail Lol.
20. Describe a time you got into trouble.
recently, one of member Targeted me and she got punishment too ! Lol. I was right and I thats why have confidence to fight back. Lol. Thank u for short short posts. Hehe
Nice Answer Dev Thanx for Answering me Good Luck Fighter Wink

*Dev.*

busybee..

IF-Dazzler

busybee..

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
@ Dev : Thank u very much For considering me as ur best friend Embarrassed

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie