Qubool Hai

What have you done for your brothers/sisters? :) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

suds.

IF-Dazzler

suds.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
HAHAHA!!!
I'd slap em on the head a few times so their brain starts to work :P
I usually do everything school related for them.
Its actually pretty hard ya know :P

Edited by AussieChick - 14 January 2013 at 3:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

havokhotlineAsYa_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What have you done for your brothers/sisters? :) (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

N33MA

Goldie

N33MA

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
okaay i have one brother 7 years younger then me & pree sure I must be the only one who gets him in more trouble :/ other than that I occasionally help with his homework & stuff :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

havokhotline

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I have 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother. Being eldest I had to be responsible and a good role model. I helped them a lot with their homework (comes in handy now when I have to help my daughter), occasionally making waffels or pancakes on weekends for breakfast, play with them, letting them lean on my shoulders while travelling long distance by car (they slept soundly and I sweated profoundly LOL. No AC in the car), letting them have the biggest and/or best piece of cake or whatever food we were having, always let my sisters have the best clothes and I took what was left...

One time, I could have not been more than 10-11 years old, on my birthday I asked my mother to make some picknick food. Meanwhile I was busy making a treasure hunt map. Once ready I gave the map to my siblings and they had to follow it until ending up where the food was...which was in our balcony.

havokhotline

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
I make food for my two little sis when my mom doesn't have time

havokhotline

Desigirl144

Desigirl144

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Aaanddd. the list will continue beyond this msg box. 

Well, ive covered up for my sister when she was out.. ermm... basically had an argument defending her... lets see... brothers? jeez... well I've taken the blame, protected him from my dad... haha! anything like that. LOL

havokhotline

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
i fought with my father for my bro and sis .. Big smile and they are my jaan .. :) i can easily die for them... :) 

Abaddon

Goldie

Abaddon

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I 've a younger bro ...& dnt think I 've done anything fr him... xcept sumtimes lock him up in the bathroom wen he's seriously getting on my nerves !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anam48havokhotline

havokhotline

Goldie

havokhotline

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abaddon

I 've a younger bro ...& dnt think I 've done anything fr him... xcept sumtimes lock him up in the bathroom wen he's seriously getting on my nerves !

Hahah! :D My brother used to do that to me. :P

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.