Qubool Hai

What have you done for your brothers/sisters? :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Ur-Nightmare

Ur-Nightmare

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
really interestin.. it made me wonder what i did for my siblings n yes here i got one :D

my father is kinda strict type..  he doesn't allowed my sister and bro in law to sit together alone... just affter nikkah becoz there was 3 months time in between their weddin.. we did nikkah early.. for some legal paper issues here in KSA.. so me n my lil sister usually helped my sister to go on a date wid her own hubby :D this happend four or five times... but we used to take some reward ffrom them like a dinner meal or cash :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

havokhotlineMisHumptyDumptycrazy4KASH_AR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What have you done for your brothers/sisters? :) (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WhiteShades

WhiteShades

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Thats a nice topic

I have 2 brothers and 1 sister, i'm the 3rd one ( so one big brother, and 1 big sister, me and a little brother) and believe me...its awesome even if we cant stand each other at some moments but each and everyone have different caracter so all knows how to react when the mood is off or have a problem...they are all for me. I know its quit like a clich but thats true. My big brother, bhai, is my best friend, even if he went for studies abroad we (me and him) were always in touch. Believe me we dont even want to get married we want to stay like this, but life is to get married i know.

If we want to enjoy outside we prefer to go four of us than friends.OK NOW I STOP CAUSE I'm writting a novel

Enjoy everyday with him/her/them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

havokhotlineMisHumptyDumpty

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
when i wasnt able to earn on my own earlier and than dad doesnt wanted to give my brother his fav. tablet phone...that time i have spent my pocket money of 2 years which i samed and brought him his fav. tablet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

havokhotline

Goldie

havokhotline

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Oh my gosh guys. :)

I'm not even kidding but reading some of your posts made me a little emotional.

It's so amazing what you'd do for your siblings. :)

My brother once did this hilarious thing. I forgot to take a packet of chips to school and so he chased me on a bike and threw it into the van. :P

Essence..MisHumptyDumpty

WhiteShades

WhiteShades

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by havokhotline

Oh my gosh guys. :)

I'm not even kidding but reading some of your posts made me a little emotional.

It's so amazing what you'd do for your siblings. :)

My brother once did this hilarious thing. I forgot to take a packet of chips to school and so he chased me on a bike and threw it into the van. :P

Lolz now thats even emotional x)

havokhotlineMisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Makes me feel sooo jealous of you guys. . . . Disapprove

Ask the value of siblings, from someone who doesnt have any. Broken HeartCry

havokhotline

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I'm an only child but I always help my one of my cousins get out of trouble from his parents and obviously my other cousins as well :-)

Nikki <3

havokhotline

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I TOOK CARE MY LITTLE SIS SINCE SHE WS BORN,I TEACH MY YOUNGER SIS& I ALWAYS DID HER HOMEWORK TOO..LOTS OF TIME WENT HER SCHOOL AS HER GUARDIAN, I ALWAYS GIVE HER POCKET MONEY..I ALWAYS SAVE HER..IF SHE DONE ANYTHING WRONG,& GOT CAUGHT BY MY PARENTS, SHE IS NT ONLY MY SIS MY BEST FRIEND TOO.. WE CAN SHARE ANYTHING TO EACH OTHER...WE NEVER FIGHT,SHE IS IN COLLEGE BT STILL WE R BEST FRIEND, WE R LIKE NT 2 ITS LIKE 2 BODIES 1 SOUL.. LOTS TO TELL IF I START IT LL NEVER FINISH.. SO I M GOING TO STOP IT...Cool, I LOVE HER SO MUCHHeart

Edited by flowergarden - 14 January 2013 at 2:37pm

havokhotline

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.