Qubool Hai

What have you done for your brothers/sisters? :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

havokhotline

Goldie

havokhotline

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Hey y'all! :D

I was just curious. :) How many of you out there have done crazy things to get your siblings out of trouble?

I can mention a few stupid things I've done! :)

Edited by havokhotline - 14 January 2013 at 7:37am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MAshaz2009WhenInRomeArchi02Rach.GroverAddictshewolf.Siddhi_crazy4KASH_ARrahmona_paksweGodhuliLogonMisHumptyDumptyshanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What have you done for your brothers/sisters? :)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

havokhotline

Goldie

havokhotline

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I've done all the standard stuff like hide pillows underneath a bed and pretend like he was sleeping while he'd be out in the night. :P

Or bail him out of trouble. :)

But nothing as drastic as getting him out of a fight! :P That's Asad's specialty. :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MAWhenInRomeshaz2009MisHumptyDumptycrazy4KASH_AR

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
lol i do my younger brother's projects, homework, i teach him math LOL and that fellow doesn't even say a thank you Ermm

hmm i have got into fights, but for my friends and cousin sis' ..my brother is too young to get into big fights Embarrassed

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 14 January 2013 at 6:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MAshaz2009MisHumptyDumptycrazy4KASH_AR

havokhotline

Goldie

havokhotline

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

lol i do my younger brother's projects, homework, i teach him math LOL and that fellow doesn't even say a thank you Ermm

hmm i have got into fights, but for my friends and cousin sis' ..my brother is too young to get into big fights Embarrassed

:)
Thank you for replying! :D
I have an older sister and an older brother too. :P The sister's a darling. The brother on the other hand. 
Sigh.
The things I do for him.
He's quite an ungrateful pig though. :O

N33MAshaz2009shewolf.MisHumptyDumptycrazy4KASH_AR

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I don't have any brother. But have a little sis but very young

havokhotlineN33MAshaz2009MisHumptyDumpty

WhenInRome

IF-Dazzler

WhenInRome

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
i hav a younger sis. We do help each other wen needed. I dont hav much to share wid ya ol. but ya i help her sometyms in studies. :-)

havokhotlineN33MAshaz2009MisHumptyDumpty

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
A very wonderful idea dear.I love this thread.

I teach my younger brother Science and Maths at times.Stupid boy never says a thank you..
Very often I end up completing his projects/assignments,making his diagrams for the practical files of Science and helping him in craft.
He is soo irritating that he'll bring all the work at the eleventh hour.If tomorrow he has to be submit an assignment,he'll remember it 11 pm in the night and then eat my brain.
But all said and done,I feel good after helping him.After all what are elder sisters for hmm?

I often help him escape from my parents scolding by convincing my parents to forgive him.I convinced my parents to let him go on school tour..
And the list goes on and on..

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 14 January 2013 at 6:23am

havokhotlineN33MAshaz2009shewolf.MisHumptyDumpty

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by havokhotline

Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

:)
Thank you for replying! :D
I have an older sister and an older brother too. :P The sister's a darling. The brother on the other hand. 
Sigh.
The things I do for him.
He's quite an ungrateful pig though. :O

anytime :)

aww your lucky :P i always wanted an older brother.
im telling you all brothers are like that. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

havokhotlineshaz2009MisHumptyDumpty

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.