Mirchi Mohan Tadka-Episode Discussion Thread 21/01

Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago

Mohan shown in the train having FB. In the FB Megha tells Mohan that Addu is not inside. Mohan goes inside and calls out for Addu. He asks Addu to come out and to stop kidding. Megha tells Mohan that Addu is a kid and when will he understand that? Mohan says he must be at the juice shop. Mohan runs out in search of Addu. Nanhi & Megha also searching for Addu. Mohan looks inside a train and he mistakes a kid for Addu only to find out that it is not Addu but someone else.  Megha and Nanhi continue searching for Addu and Mohan with tears look around. Mohan informs the Police about Addu missing. Police starts looking for him. Mohan asks Station Master to make an announcement. Search for Addu still on. Mohan has FB of Addu saying that he will go away. While searching Mohan runs into Megha & Nanhi. Nanhi walks up to Mohan and asks him where Addu is? She asks him where her brother is? Mohan assures her that he will find her. Nanhi says she wants her brother back and asks him why he scolded him? Mohan says he will find him. Nanhi says you will not find  him because "you hate him". She says I know you don't love him. She starts hitting Mohan. Nanhi asks Mohan didn't you slap him? Didn't you want to send him to boarding school? Nanhi says I used to make Addu understand but I now understand that you are our step father. Nanhi says Addu ran away because of us. You made him run away. Mohan  comes out of FB and wipes his tears with Nanhi's words still on his mind.

Back in FB, Mohan arrives home and Megha looks expectantly but is disappointed on not finding Addu. Megha with her head down on a table, Mohan comes with food and tries to make her eat but Megha walks away. Police telling Mohan that they cannot find Addu and they wonder where Addu ran away? They ask Mohan if he is a step dad? Megha listening to this. Megha and Mohan in bedroom, Megha crying and Mohan looking at Nanhi-Addu picture. Mohan has FB of being in principal's room when Addu asks him to lie, Addu calling him sautela, Addu saying he will run away. Mohan's hand gets cut by the frame, Megha watches, gets up and cleans his wound. Megha is about to walk away when Mohan stops her. He calls out her name but she stops him and motions towards a sleeping Nanhi. Mohan in actions tries to tell Megha that Nanhi-Addu are his kids. Megha in actions disagrees. MM cry. Mohan says he knows he scolded Addu and he knows Addu was angry with him. Mohan says but I know we can find him together. He asks Megha not to give up. Megha tells Mohan that every time I look at you I remember Addu's crying face. She says I feel I wish could hear what he wanted to say, I wish I could understand that you are not responsible to become a father, she says I made a mistake giving you the place of my kids' father. She says whenever I look at you I will always think of a crying Addu. Mohan tells Megha that he is leaving and will return only when he finds Addu. He tells her that it is his promise to her. Megha walks away. Mohan walks out of the house with his bag and Megha looking at NA picture. Mohan on the street looks at a weeping Megha. Mohan in the train comes out of his FB.

Nanhi on the phone asking Tanu to get Jiji from the station as she is returning from Ujjain. Tanu says he had work so Chachi(Megha) went. Nanhi says you let Mom go even after knowing what day it is today? Megha arrives at the station and has FB of Addu getting lost. Mohan's train arrives at the station. Mohan looks out of his train window.

Precap: MM at the station. MM look at each other with happiness ( dream sequence with Meri Adhoori Kahaani playing in BG)

Mohan To Megha--- Main Jaanta Hoon Maine Use Daata Tha,Main Jaanta Hoon Ki Wo Muj Se Naraz Tha,

Lekin Hum Log Use Dhoondh Sakte Hai MILKE..Tum Pleej Himmat Mat Haaro.

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 11 years ago
Kitna rulayenge...  😭
Now Nanhi is questioning Mohan...😭
So it's clear that Nanhi thinks addu ran away because mohan scolded him... but that doesn't mean parents hate their child...
I think they never got a chance to clear up the misunderstandings...
So humari prediction sach nikli ... mohan khud hi kasam kha ke chala gaya...

Video update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVybcJ4i3q4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNiCzmjdKAc
Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago
Yaar...this was the dangerous episode till date...controlled my tears till now but i started crying at the moment on their silent convo...that was very hard for me...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭..

Wahi hua jo socha tha...

1)Nanhi MU Mohan...
2)Even Megha MU him...
3)Mohan's only mistke is that he dint even reveal Addu's real face to them...
4)When she came to first aid Mohan's hand i thought she ll not go against Mohan but i dint expected from Megha ...but cant blame her also ...anybody will react like that
5)Kehne se pehle socha nahi par jab Mohan ne kaha woh jaaraha hai Megha was shocked...

I cant say anythng more 2day...

Today's show-stealer were Mohan-Nanhi-Megha...

Edited by kresham - 11 years ago
Yehi dekhna baki thha (Nanhi blaming Mohan) aur yehi sunna baaki thha (Megha telling maine timse shaadi karke badi galti kar di)...😭

Ab kya kahe Mohan se...😔..Jis pyar le liye sab kuchh chhor diya, itni jaldi uski uski dhage kamjoor pad gaye...😒
I maybe the only person who was not satisfied with the FB of Addu getting lost. 

Both Mohan & Megha need their heads knocked. Megha for seriously doubting Mohan's capability as father. Ok I agree Mohan hasn't really proved himself as an ideal father but come on she has seen his love and absolute devotion to Nanhi. And what is the guarantee that had she married Manav, both her kids would have been happy? Maybe in that case Nanhi would have been the one suffering. Sorry but she is as responsible as Mohan. When she knows Addu does not get along with Mohan why leave him with Mohan? She should have known by now that Mohan is more responsible with NAnhi.

As for Mohan, he promises to come back only when he find Addu! What kind of a promise is that? By making such a promise and actually not returning for 12 years he proved a point on being irresponsible. He should have stayed on and supported Nanhi & Megha. Yes Megha would have been mad at him for a few weeks but after that she would have seen that he alone is not to blame in Addu's disappearance. 
Hi guys...

Dont know what to say...is Megha right by accusing Mohan of not being a good father? Is Mohan right to walk out to find Addu and not check on Megha and Nanhi in all these years? 

Originally posted by sumiswap

Hi guys...

Dont know what to say...is Megha right by accusing Mohan of not being a good father? Is Mohan right to walk out to find Addu and not check on Megha and Nanhi in all these years? 

Sumi - 🤗

I wrote a brief analysis on the first page. I have the same question. By walking out on Megha-Nanhi did he not prove Megha right?
well  it  was sad  to  see mohan  being  doubted   again  over his  capability   and  it  was  sad  for mohan to  walk  off  like  this    just like  that