jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
she's managed to charm everyone???    (jprasad gurgles and chokes)   Dead

Jessica jailed for killing Jassi
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   May 13, 2005

Just when Jessica (Mona Singh) has managed to charm everyone around her in Gulmohar Fashion House and is about to reveal her true identity, she finds herself behind bars!

She has rubbed Mallika (Rakshanda Khan) the wrong way yet again and has to incur her wrath.

In yet another twist to the Sony daily, Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Jessica will be arrested on charges of killing Jassi. She will be handcuffed and taken to prison amidst high drama.

"Everyone is completely shocked by the turn of events," says Singh while shooting for the jail sequence at Film City yesterday. "Now Mallika will level charges against me saying that I have killed Jassi. It will be a case of me killing myself."

All this bizarre drama unfolds when Jassi has garnered enough proof against Mallika (Rakshanda Khan) and is about to reveal her true identity to her family — that Jessica is Jassi. 

"I have convened a press conference for the following day but Mallika swings into action a night before. She complains that Jessica has murdered Jassi."

The cops find plenty of Jassi's stuff lying around at Jessica's place — her spectacles, clothes, passport — enough evidence to arrest Jessica. "My family is shocked and in a state of mourning that Jassi is no more."

Quick to Jessica's rescue are Nandu (Gaurav Gera) along with Purab (Samir Soni) — the only two who know that Jessica is Jassi.  "They want to bail me out but I refuse as I want to fight the case myself in court."

These developments will turn Jassi into a courtroom drama as Jessica now has to prove that Jassi and Jessica are one and the same.

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

can someone shoot me! or should i kill myself after i saw the the most idiotic twist in indian history! Dead

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL no don,t say that.Embarrassed 

kiran............. kkkkk tu hai meri kiran.......LOL..LOLLOL(just joking)

not sure that whats gonna happen in jjkn....... only god knows or t & dLOL

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
As idiotic it may sound.. Thank god she is not getting bailed...i would really love to see how Tense and dense are going to show this court case of J coming out of it....
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiRaN_K

can someone shoot me! or should i kill myself after i saw the the most idiotic twist in indian history! Dead

Spikie gal, may be this can be a first for you. The victim herself offering to be killed. Talk to Kiran and see whether you get the contractWink

aniifuzz Groupbie
aniifuzz
aniifuzz

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLOL, i think they believe that if they lie for long enough it'll eventually become true. *shakes head* *sigh* What a pathetic world we live in.

Bluelotus I love your Signature mun!

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
My god, I can't believe Tensemukhi and Densemukhi made me get arrested for my own murder on the showAngry!!!!! I told you, the farts are really damagingDead to the point where it effects JJKN!!!!!!!Wink God knows when they will come back to their senses, which will only happen if Deeyamukhi doesn't fart againConfused!!!!
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

This is so completely ridiculous. Everytime I think T & D cannot do anything worse, they come up with something which further defies logic, meaning or any sane explanation. And I am stupid to even think of T & D and logic in one thought process.

Go to top