~* DKDMIAN for 32nd week *~ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
maine to ek question pucha hai ab tu puch le, mera abhi bhi pendind hai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* DKDMIAN for 32nd week *~ (Page 9)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

And 1 by me. Just imagine we all go on set to meet actors right how i and others will reactFirst of all Di I am sorry for being late. And here is your answers...
Nikhilji invited all of us means all crazy DKDMians of IF college of scientific studies to set of DKDM. And the most interesting thing was the DKDM set was near to Foram's house in Naigaon.Embarrassed We all envy her now...Anyways back to the story...
The day when we all set our journey towards the set of DKDM our very strict

Principal Ma'm warned us not to anything which could portray the bad impression of our college. We all agreed with her and promised her to be well behaved for the whole day. Jayasree Ma'm and Vrish Sir accompanied us to the set of DKDM. In the bus I took the window seats after a vigorous fight with Arunita and JhumAngry. So they both stopped talking with me.OuchDuring this journey otherwise that fight nothing was worth to mention. Except Foram and Divya...who were in tranceDay Dreaming and imagined everyone (including meShocked) as demigods and demonsShockedShockedShocked.
We reached to the set...it was that huge Palace of Prajapati Daksh.Day DreamingTruly amazing. Nikhilji welcomed us at the entrance of the sets and took us in the studio where a scene was being shot. The scene was Parvati was angry on Mahadev and asked him to bring back her sons Ganesh and Kartikeya as soon as possible. Mahadev didn't ready to do so and refuse her wish by saying that he gave the full liberty to Kartikeya to choose his own path.SleepyAnd then he started giving his never ending lectures to ParvatiSleepySleepy and everyone of us startedSleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy...Sleepy.
After finishing the shoot Mohit first noticed all of us.And he came smilingly and greeted us...

Mohit:Hello Girls and guys how are you??Big smileBig smileHello Prof. Vrish its pleasure to meet you again.Big smileBig smileAnd Ma'm...(He looked at Jayasree Ma'm)
Jaya Ma'm:Hello...Mr.Raina.I am Jayasree Venkat. Their Literature Prof.(indicating us)
Mohit: HelloBig smileBig smileAnd hello sweetheart (He grinned at Foram)
Foram:Blushing
BlushingBlushingHi
Mohit:Only Hi...But its far better than your crying dear.LOLAnd where are others crazy DKDMians?? Reshama,Divya, Ria, Arunita...and woh jo ladki uss din mujhe DKDM forum ke celebration thread dikha rahi thi...ErmmRimi woh kahan hai?
Rimi:I am here sirEmbarrassedand here are others.
Reshama;Its nice to meet you Sir.
Monica:Yes
Blushing...Btw Sir aap SOna se humein nahi milwaenge??
Mohit:Sure...Sona dekho kaun aaya hai...
Sona: (she was busy in her phone) Kaun Mummy??Shocked
Mohit:NahiAngryAngryTumse milne kuch fans aye hai...
Sona:(looking at us) ohSmileHey Everyone how are you?/Chocolates??Big smileBig smile(She stretched a bowl full of chocolates eclairs)...
We all took 1 or4 from there and
Arunita first broke the silence...
Arunita:Oh Sona you are so beautiful and so sweet and so cute and so ...
before she could finish...Monica interupted..
Monica:Hey Sona you are sizzling and hot.Embarrassed
And you too MohitEmbarrassed(looking at Mohit)
Mohit blushed and left that place...
Jayasree Mam: Oh Sona you have done a commandable job as Parvati (and she hugged her so tightly that she almost choaked.)
"Hey Mouni here are some crazy fans of yours" a voice came from behind of us...and then I heard Divya and Forams voice"MouniHeart,"
Sukhi: Rimi Look Mouni is here .
I turned back and seeing her I was surprisedShocked
Mouni:Hello...
Divya:Mouni you are my Barbie dollEmbarrassed(she could not hold her feelings for Mouni)
Mouni:EmbarrassedEmbarrassedOh Thank You..Big smile
Rimi:Di your smile and eyes always speak something...
Mouni:Oh really??So what they speak to you??
Rimi:EmbarrassedEmbarrassedah..."Dagabaz re/tore naina bade dagabaz re/kal mile humko bhul gaye aj re/tore naina bade dagabaz hai"
Mouni:LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
And so areMohit and SonaLOLLOLLOL
Sona:Achcha tumko Mouni ki ankhein Daga deti hai?? Meri nahi??LOLWink
Rimi:Nai...tum bohot sweet ho...
Mouni:Toh main sweet nahi hoon??Wink
Rimi:Oh no!!No actually you both are sweet...Wackoanyways how is your elbow??
Mouni and Sona togetherly:Elbow??ConfusedConfusedConfused
Sona:Mujhe elbow mein kuch huya hai kya??ConfusedShockedDead
Mouni:Par mujhe kyun nahi pata mere elbow mein kuch huya hai??ConfusedConfusedShocked
Mohit:Oh Shut up girls...AngryShe is asking about me.Yes sweet heart my elbow is fine and thanks for your get well soon card.
Gargi: Pata hai Sir isne puri raat jag kar woh card aap ke liye banaya tha.Wink
Foram:Kya??ShockedPar teri toh tabiyat kharap thi na...(she enquired me about my health)
Then we all were busy to talking with our fav actors and today finally Divya expressed her thoughts to Nikhilji...before our leaving.
Divya:Nikhil Sir aap se kuch kehna tha...
Nikhil:Ya sureBig smile
Divya:Sir aap ka show bohot achcha hai...par meri ek he shikayat hai...aapne Sati phase jaldi khatam kyun kar diya?? Sati to Shiv se vivaah ke paschat bohot din tak sukh se unke sath rahi thi na??
Nikhil:Actually yeh dekho...uss waqt humare jo writers the woh jana chahte the...hum unko nahi rok sakein issiliye...par hum promise karte hai...tumse nahi aap sab se ki ab se hum log achche se research kar ke aur dept ke hisab se kahaniyon ko dikhayenge.
Everyone:Thank you ...
After spending a whole day with DKDM cast we returned to our college ...kept thonking about them for the next  few days.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13Patrarekhasukhi...MrToolConfuserforam.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
humein ye IF college baht pasand hai..ab jo bhi grill hoga use IF college se hi question ayega

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13sukhi...foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
m loving this kash ye sach me hota

divyadaya13MrToolConfusersukhi...

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Rimi, i have some questions for you, wich locality of kolkata do you live in? What is your bigest ambition? Who do you suport, eastbengal or mohonbagaan?:-D

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Foram in cloud nine after all mahadev ne compliment jo diya!LOL Meko cadburry ke ad yaad aagaya kyu maan mein laddo futa?ROFLROFL. yaar avi meko apne aap pe gussa aa raha hain aaj grill ka last day tha aur haam saab 7 days mile the grill karneko lekin grill ke bina bhaag gayeOuch! Oye yaar koi aake thoda aur task do aaj rimi ko 12am tak grill jo karna hainCool.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Mohit: HelloBig smileBig smileAnd hello sweetheart (He grinned at Foram)
Foram:Blushing
BlushingBlushingHi
Mohit:Only Hi...But its far better than your crying dear.LOL

Dead
agar ye sach me hua toBlushing

divyadaya13MrToolConfusersukhi...

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Foram tum toh blush karr rai hoLOL , agar sach ho gaya toh ... Tum avi itni khush ho rai ho taab naa jaane kya hogaa padh khusi Roo toh nai dogi nah?!!Shocked I too hope that rimi ke yeh sach ho jaye... Lekin one promise yaar Crying smiley aur nai, bolo manjur hain??!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.