~* DKDMIAN for 32nd week *~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
are rimi tu hai kahan??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* DKDMIAN for 32nd week *~ (Page 6)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Hey rimi kaha hai

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

congo Rimi
Thanks very much your highness.Hug

kya yar kisine rimi ko grill kiya hi nhi thikse.mera bhi brain work nhi kar raha tha.ok i am giving some question..
here is your answers di.Big smile

1. The Person you fear the most
umm...I don't know exactly...may be from my all relativesOuch or may be from my sisterLOL
or may be from myself.cause I am always confused. I don't know what I am doing before what I am doing.Confused
2. most irritating things or words to you
"Ki re ki khabar?" "Ki korchis??" ( what you are doing? what is new??)AngryAngry and "Amra sob bujhi" (we understand everything")

3. which character in Dkdm you hate the most??
To be honest none...but DKDM's Indra isAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngrywow naam lete he yeh halat hai...kuch bolungo tohAngryAngryAngry
4. justify Daksha..Why?? He doesn't need any justification. He loved his daughters very much but he loved his youngest daughter the most. She was his star of eyes. Due to his ego and hatred for Shiv he destroy everything from his dearest and nearest daughter to his kingdom and of course himself. But still he had the guts to do enmity with Lord Shiv and he clearly expressed his dislikes and disgust to everyone. he never did any foul play behind Shiv's back just like Devraj IndraAngryAngry. And after the end of the day he was the  one who founded the many ore rituals and traditions and customs and specially he taught this earth about creating wealth and assets. And for me her was, is and will be a strict and loving and caring father. Everytime whenever I watched DKDM old episodes my eyes became wet ...not for Sati only...also for Daksh. I see my father within him. He had such strong but lenient personality.Cry

5. write an imaginary conversation if you get to meet Mahadev ..(keep in mind Mahadev has to be Mohit)
Well for me Mohit's face is my Mahadev's face. So if he will decide to meet me obviously he will come to me as Mohit's face. So here is the fictious conversation...
Mahadev: Bubu...bubu ...come on girl wake upAngry?(well he shouts at me)
Me: Who??Sleepy
Mahadev: I am your God, your father, your friend, your guide...
Me: (From his voice he seems Mohit Raina...but how can he enter in my room??ShockedEmbarrassed)uhh...ConfusedConfused...
Mahadev: Don't be so confused girl...(He grins to me) you always meditate me as your Mohit Raina...so for you I am like this.Actually I have no name, no shape, no boundaries...I am the paramatma...the supreme power. I am the ultimate destination for everyone.Every thing of this creation is derived from me by me. Every activities and functions are performed by only my wish...I...
Me:CryCryFrom your words you reminds me my father who...Cry
Mahadev: Don't cry ...he is I...every male form is my part...just like every female form is part of your Ma Shakti..I mean your Ma durga...LOL
Me: I know...Baba often told me about this. By the way how is he and Ma??
Mahadev: Girl they are very good. Actually they are I...and I am they...Big smile
Me:CryCryPlease Prabhu...don't kid me...Confused
Mahadev: Listen dear after death when you burnt or engraved someone you thought he/she is no more. But this is not true.His/her soul still roams around his/her beloved ones. If he/she has no Krama means work left then he/she can attain me...means Paramatma...if she/he has any desire or work left then she/he has to take birth again and has to finish those work and desire in that respective birth. And during this period according his/her believe he/she face Heaven and Hell. But no one has that amount of sin or good will that he/she can enjoy the Hell or Heaven forever...so people need to be fearless and they should not be attached to anything so much that they have to go through the whole Karma Chakra...
Me: BabaOuchCryI mean SirEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI mean...
Mahadev:You can call me Baba dear...Big smileI like it. And I am your father though not biologically but eternally of course...Big smile
Me: Okay BabaBig smile Now tell me how are you and Ma??
And why you have come here so early in the morning??Big smile
Mahadev: IdiotAngry This is not morning...it is almost noon...come on get up and take your bathe and start your study...Angry Your Ma become furious for your deed.Angry
Me:OuchOuchCan you tell me me which ma...I mean...
Mahadev: Your Biological mother was a great devotee of your etenal mother don't you knoe that??AngryNow they both I mean she regularly push me to tell you to stop...
Me: Stop what?Shocked
Mahadev:Your IF chatting and writingAngryYou spend your whole night in itAngryAnd your what about your study?? Don't you...
Me:Sorry sorry Baba I promise you...from now I will try to minimize my IF chatting and i will study hard to become someone worthy. Cry
Mahadev:Good...and btw what you have told last night to Arunita...
Me:Arunita??ShockedMeans Arunita di??
Mahadev:Yes Your ArunitadiAngryAngry Listen talking with someone is very good but late night talking is not good. Finish your talk before 12'o clock...and ...
Me: Okay promise...UnhappyI will try to talk her during daytime...but I want you something...
Mahadev: I know...WinkWinkWhat you want...soon your...
Me:I don't talk about that Baba...I want something from you is telepathy and telekynesis power. So that I can talk to Arunitadi with Telepathy and I can write my stories without turn on my laptop and touch the keyboard...
Mahadev: You ...AngryLOLLOLLOLOkay..but dear if I give you something without your hard work that will never work for you na...so you have to work hard and have to fulfill your responsibilities and duties. And okay you can talk your Arunitadi as long you want LOLLOL But be careful about your sister and you could write your stories during your free time.LOLLOLI am not giving you that power but I bless you with all her and my affection that one day you will make proud us and your deceased biological parents as well. But dear remember you have to do so many things in your life. Then you need to balance everything properly and don't be divert from you aim and goal. Okay now you close your eyes because I have to go...bye.
Me:(Opening my eyes) haan Baba...Mahadev.where are you...
"Your DKDM watching  is from now stopped" my sister announced angrily as I spoilt her sleep Ouch

I hope you are satisfied with this.If not then I am waiting for your next bunch of questionsLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13jayvenkPatrarekhasukhi...

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
aww awesome rimi..u r really a great writer...and u r saying baba to mohit rainaConfused..bapre

hehe i have some terrific grilling ideas now actually these ideas are to enhance your writing talent..

ok you are a great poet..i saw many poems of u dedicated inner pain of dkdm characters

1.now write a poem on Parvati...just feeling her pain , love , devotion . realization , grievance everything...don't need to hurry..take time

2. imagine Mohit is professor..and all DKDM crazy Mohitians are his student..just write a situation where Mohit came to take physics class and the reactions of dkdm forum students Wink  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhi...

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Big smilerimi kya conversation likha hai yaar tune Mahadev ke saath, superb, bahut hansi bhi aa rahi thi, you can become a great script writer dear, and i am not kidding, i am serious, you write very well, pls develop your writing skills, It is god's gift to you dear.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Consider me too a student of prof mohit Day Dreaming

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

aww awesome rimi..u r really a great writer...and u r saying baba to mohit rainaConfused..bapre
Well you have tell me tha not Mohit Raina...but Mahadev will come to meet me. If Mohit will meet me...well I will call him..."Bhaiya aur Dada or Siir." Cause main unko waisi nazar jo aap expect kar rahe ho usmein nahi dekh sakti.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWoh specifically keval ek he ke haiWinkLOL

hehe i have some terrific grilling ideas now actually these ideas are to enhance your writing talent..
Ouchhmmm...

ok you are a great poet..i saw many poems of u dedicated inner pain of dkdm characters
OMG! Thank God at last you have noticed them Di.

1.now write a poem on Parvati...just feeling her pain , love , devotion . realization , grievance everything...don't need to hurry..take time
I am Shylaputri...
Daughter of Himadri.
But my greatest identity is ...
I am his...
My Lord Mahadev's Ardhangini.
I am her Uma...
Who always wants him...
Always accepts the supremacy of him.
I am Gauri...
His beloved wife who is very beautiful and mesmerizing complexioned.
I am Kali...
The destructor...but with him I am calmed and composed.
I am Durga...
Always stands strong to protect...
This whole creation which is resided within him.
In his heart, with me.

This entire universe, this Nature is me.
I am Parvati...

I was parted long long ago...

From him.

Because this creation needs me.

Then after finishing my duty as mother...

I took birth as Sati....Daksh's daughter.

But my egoistic father...provoked me

To give up my life.

After that dreadful incident...I am born again.

As Parvati...

But still I have to go through so many pains and plight.

First of all I had to fight...

With my relatives.

After won their believe

I did toughest penance and austerities

To please my Deity, my Lord my Mahadev.

But he kept testing me...untill he was fully satisfied.

That I am able to take all the responsibilities as her consort towards this world.

But after marriage , after attaining my true self through Tantra...

after having rebirth as Matsya...

I didn't get him.

Our first son Kartkeya...never understand his mother.

He is parted from me...after his birth.
And then I could not see him growing as a man from kid.
He is destined to be warrior, a fighter...
So he is separated from her mother.
My lonelyness drives me always...
I gave birth my daughter Ashoka Sunadari...from my mind.
But she went out for penance to search her soul mate to whom she will bind.
My Lord always went into deep meditation...
Sometime it takes millions

My younger son Vinayak...after his beheading by his father Mahadev

He is known as Ganesh and Ganadev.

He promise me...

He will bring back kartikeya and Ashoka Sundari to me.

And I have decided ...

With my love and devotion I will get my Mahadev back to me.

I have full believe in my love and respect for him
As well as his love and respect for me.

Soon he will becomes a complete house holder from a hermit for me.

2. imagine Mohit is professor..and all DKDM crazy Mohitians are his student..just write a situation where Mohit came to take physics class and the reactions of dkdm forum students Wink  
Hmmm...Foram, Sukhi, Ria, Divya, Reshama and Arunita are my friends who are studying with me in IF college of scientific studies. We study different subjects but DKDM is the common factor which bind us with each other...and we become very good freind to each other.
One fine morning our Principal Minaxi Ma'm told us that today Mohit Raina of DKDM will come to our college as a guest lecturer in physics. We all wereROFL
Foram has great sense of humor and is little witty so directly ask Ma'm..."Are you not joking with us Ma'm??"
Minaxi: LOLLOLNo...he really wants to give you a lecture...LOLLOLLOLand he is on his way so hurry up...and remember...don't behave like crazy just you always behave whenever you girls see Mohit in DKDM.Angry. Okay now go to your class.
After we get in our class...
Foram: Hai...sachchi mein Mohit aa raha hai...mera MohitDay DreamingBlushing
Arunita: Hmmm...MohitBlushinghe is very hot.
Divya: Hai...main mar jawa gud khake...
Sukhi:Angry Hang on Girls...Mohit is mine only...so don't call him as your Mohit.
Ria: Sirf Mohit aa raha hai???Mouni nahi aayegi??Big smile
Arunita:Aur Sona??ShockedWink
RimiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed:Ma Go...everyone stopAngryAngryAngry(shouting) Mohit ab tak aaya nahi aur tum log shuru ho gaye...Foram mujhe Monica ka number do na...woh aj college nahi aayiShocked Usko Call karti hoon...Mohit aa rahein hai...shayad woh aj aayein.
Foram: Okay...yeh le...
Outside the classrooms a buzz was coming "aa gaya...aa gaya Mohit.OMG Mohit.."
Divya:Rimi, chhod de ab Moni ko baad mein bata dena kya huya...lagta hai Mohit aa raha hai...
Rimi: Okay Divya...Disapprove
ANd he entered the classroom...everyone just...Heart
Mohit:Hi girls...so I am your prof. for today's physics class..Big smile(he grinned to everyone)
Arunita:Hi...mere Dimple KumarBig smileEmbarrassed
Mohit:ConfusedShockedSorry ...
Arunita:nothing...aap jab haaste hai toh aap ke dimple dikhte hai toh...
Mohit:EmbarrassedThanks
Foram: You are very handsome and hot and sizzling andCry
Mohit:Arey Baba ro kyun rahi ho...ShockedShockedShockedKya huya??
Foram: Yeh Arunita kehti haiki aap sirf uske ho...par aap sirf mere ho...sirf mere...maine aap ko DKDM mein pehle se dekha hai...
Arunita:So what ...Maine aap pe dher sari kahani likhi hai...Embarrassed
Ria:Maine aap pe bohot se siggies banayi hai...avis bhi aur Vms bhi aap pe aur Sati pe...
Mohit was standing like s dumb and though he wanted  to say something...but everyone is busy in fighting over Mohit.
Sukhi:Koi kuch bhi kahein Mohit you have done agreat Job as Mahadev in DKDM.
Reshama: Yes...you are become our face of GOD. Ask Rimi.
Rimi: Yes Sir...EmbarrassedYou are my face of GOD..actually for me you are my Mahadev...Embarrassed
Mohit;Aww...so which episode you have like most??
Rimi: After Sati's death you played well Mahadev's feeling and emotions. I could not hold me for crying. And the scene where you hugged Kartikeya after explaining him the Nav Durga roop.Embarrassed
Mohit:Really...Big smile
Rimi:Yes Sir. And you know sir Reshama wrote wonderful Rofl stories on you and Mouni...
Reshama:Sorry Sir...I don't write it to hurt you.I have just written that for fun.
Mohit:Really??Big smileLet's see...(after seeing Reshama's rofl writings he turned to Divya and ask her) Tum ne kuch nahi likha??
Divya:Darasal main inki tarha likhna nahi janti...par main aap ki aur Mouni ki Shiv-Sati aur off screen picture pe bohot sare gaane dedicate kiye hai...
Rimi: Sir here are those songs...(I turned on my Laptop and logged in to DKDM forum and showed him Divyas''s song..as well as Ria'VM and Foram's and Ria's Siggies. I showed him our celebration thread at Sati's AT too)
Mohit: Awesome...girls you are simply fabulous...Big smileBig smileI am glad to see this kind of craziness Clap
Rimi: And Sir here is Arunita's Stories...(I showed him the FF thread of Arunta)
Mohit:Hmm..interesting...ClapArunita...keep it upThumbs UpBtw come on let's start our lecture session...
Everyone of us Dead
Foram;Lecture
Arunita:Lecture
Divya:Lecture ..main to apne Pati se roz shunti hoon...yahan pe bhi shunti hoonOuch
Ria:Rimi do something...
Rimi:Reshama do something...otherwise give me cover so that I can ave some sleepSleepySleepy
...But before we could do anything...the bell was rung and announced that the period was over. He smilingly said us Good Bye and left. We all were deeply mesmerized and ciuld ot talk to anybody after 10days of that.
I guess you guys will like it.

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 19 January 2013 at 7:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13jayvenkMrToolConfuser

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Hmmm...Queen of Chandrapir I am done...take a look. If you are not satisfied I am waiting for your next LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.