Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
OMG...Rimi...kya likhti ho yaar...superb imagination Clap...loved it very much...HugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13MrToolConfuserforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* DKDMIAN for 32nd week *~ (Page 10)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarakari

Rimi, i have some questions for you,
Hey Arijit here are your answers.
 wich locality of kolkata do you live in?
Oh God!ShockedPlease Go to pg 1. I live in Howrah.
What is your bigest ambition?
Right now I have one ambition...carry out your responsipilities I know it sounds very cliche but I have nothing to do with this.LOL
 Who do you suport, eastbengal or mohonbagaan?
Yaar...Bengal is fine...West Bengal is...CryCryokay fine.But no Mohonbagan or East Bengal. Cause we all are same and we all express our feelings and emotions in one language-Bengalee.So no division no comparison.
:-D

Hope you are satisfied...otherwise you have only 2 hrs.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13foram.

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Sorry to make such a stupid mistake reguarding your home town. By the way, i am satisfied by your answers. You are realy a great human being.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13foram.

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarakari

Sorry to make such a stupid mistake reguarding your home town. By the way, i am satisfied by your answers. You are realy a great human being.

Hey Arijit Thanks very much for liking my answers.HugAnd its okay yaar...galti sabhi se hoti hai...And about great human beingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedKyun sharminda kar rahein ho.Hum sab mein equal IQ hai, Hum sab mein kuch na kuch khas talent hai. Aur achca insaan banna toh har kisike bas mein hai. jaise tum aur sare ke sare DKDMians hai. Desh ke alag hisse mein rehne wale alag bhasha mein baat karne wale hum sab yahan dost hai...ek dusre ke liye kabhi kabhi family ki tarha hai.Yeh sab sambhav huya hai kyun ki aap sab utne he bohot bade aur achche aur sachche dil ke insaan hai. You all are great human beings.HugHugHug
HugHugHugHug...Hugupto Nth times.yeh hugs sab DKDMians aur humare sare DTs ke liye jinke liye yeh DKDM forum itne achche se kam kar raha hai.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13MrToolConfuserforam.

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Rimi tussi cha gayiLOLLOLClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.