foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Are waah superb convo.
Mera Mohit aaya tha mera Mohit
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok this is your last task from me...i love your IF college concept so this task is about the crazy dkdmians of IF college..

imagine Mohit went back and told about the crazy creative dkdm forum members..so Nikhil Sinha came to meet dkdmians..now write how each and everyone expresses their frustrations and demands things to show

take as much dkdmian as you know
Edited by Kadamvari - 11 years ago
foram. thumbnail
And 1 by me. Just imagine we all go on set to meet actors right how i and others will react
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rimi absloulately true, foram ke jayada se jayada smileys rone ka hi hota hain😆, aur divyaji toh marr gayi gudh khaake🤣 yaar i was present jaab prev cc pe salman khan ko lekar fight hua tha, taab hi samajh gaya ...🤣🤣 i am just trying guess those scenes ke kya haal ho sakhta tha🤣 just a guess agar bell nai ring hotah toh tum saablogo ka kyaa hotaa...🤣 narayan narayan yeh kya guess tha...🤣🤣
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautifully written rimi.. and congratulations too hugs 
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kadamvari

ok this is your last task from me...i love your IF college concept so this task is about the crazt dkdmians of IF college..

imagine Mohit went back and told the crazt creative dkdm forum members..so Nikhil Sinha came to meet dkdmians..now write how each and everyone expresses their frustrations and demands things to show

take as much dkdmian as you know

Hi guys as I have told you all earlier that I study in IF college of scientific studies. There are so many crazy people who apparently look normal.But inside they all are super creative, imaginative and crazy about DKDM show.
After Mohit Raina's return from our college...we all were on cloud nine. But after 10days of it our very strict Principal Minaxi Ma'm along with Vice Principal Shruti Ma'm and Trustee Vrish Sir summoned us in the hall.Everyone of us just 😲😲had a 440volt shock😲😲 and silently marched towards the Hall. With Foram, Ria,Divya, Sukhi, Arunita ,Reshama ...that day Monica, Yukthi, Jhum, Arijit, Rayan, Riti were also present in the college. And soon Gargi and Sneha joined us. And they all put me forward to face our Principal Ma'm Minaxi.😭😭 When we entered to the Hall we saw there   Jayasree Ma'm and Vaarali Ma'm with grinning face. I could not under stand what was happening??😕So I looked at Principal Ma'm with teary eyes.
Minaxi Ma'm: Hmm...is this true that you all created great non sense and drama in front of Mohit Raina??(Though her voice was little angry her eye were blinking😕)
Rimi:Ma'm actually Ma'm...
Mina Ma'm: Do you know how much you scared and provoked him??😡
Rimi:No Ma'm...
Mina Ma'm:Let me finish first...Rimi...He was not scared but amazed and deeply moved by your creativities. 😆
Shruti Ma'm:Oh Mina...Kyun bachchiyon ko dara rahi ho...😆Batao na...
Mina Ma'm: Okay😃...Girls you all made me proud and happy. Mohit after his return from here told everything to Mr. Nikhil Sinha...Knowing this Mr. Sinha deeply surprised and happy wants to meet you all. So girls and guys lets show some creativity and craziness  to him also😃.
Shruti Ma'm:ANd guys you too have to join this girls group and have to create something special.
Vrish Sir:(He speaks very little but he is very knowledgable person. ) And remember one thing very clearly...you are now official ambassador of our college. Always try to be decent and modest. Now Jayasree Ma'm and Vaarali Ma'm will tell you what we have planned.(he looked at them)
Jayasree Ma'm:(She is always very cheerful and smiling person) So girls and Guys we are going to throw some bombs to Mr. Nikhil Sinha...😉😆
Everyone :😲
Vaarali: Okay Girls and Guys we will create a beautiful project comprising paintings, VMs, Writings and siggies on DKDM . And we also will perform a drama with music, song and dance from DKDM.
Minaxi Ma'm: Okay the meeting dismiss and this time Nikhil ji will come any day...so keep preparing yourself . 😃

After finishing the meeting we all were😊😊 But Jaya Ma'm Called us to her chamber. Jaya Ma'm and Vaarali Ma'm has great knowledge about everything...especially on mythology. So are Minaxi Ma'm and Vrish Sir. As this time we are going to do a project and a Drama on mythology so they all were present. And Shruti Ma'm were also there.We discussed there how to do all the things properly and beautifully.
 Finally we all were done with our work.😃And we all were waiting for Mr. SInha. One day we came to know that Nikhilji would come the next day. We everyone were so tensed as our college's reputation depended on his visit. So we all took pledge to do all the thing as directed by our Prof.s and seniors. 😃😃Sorry to mention we have some seniors...Srushti, Sia, Asmi, Deboleena etc. They all trained us for this specific day and promised to be with us.😃
The day was come...we all were bated breathe and fast- beating heart waiting for Nikhilji at the entrance of our college.Surprisingly Nikhilji came early from his scheduled time. First Monica put the garland on his neck. Then Riti and Ria did his aarti and Minaxi Ma'm along with our other Prof.s welcomed him in our college.
After he took some rest with tea, coffee and snacks😆he wished to see our creativity and craziness. And then started IF college's biggest project ...😆

Our one team showed a cute sweet drama on Shiv-Parvati's marriage...and another team showed our project where we did documentary with lots of pictures and videos from DKDM . We also added our own poems, fictional conversations, Description of characters and the entire story in our own language in that documentary. He was not only amazed but also deeply happy to see our creation. He told our Principal hoe much he liked every portion of our Project and Drama. As he was very happy...Shruti Ma'm put our super secret  project's proposal on the table.😉In Jayasree Ma'm's language the Bombard project.😆
Shruti:Okay Sir as you seems very happy with us can we state our views about the show and express our frustration.
Nikhilji: Sure sure...😆
As we decided this earlier that Arijit, Rayan and Arunita would start the conversation...and then others would proceed. so...
Rayan:Sir aap ke show bohot achcha hai...
NikhilJi:😃
Arijit:Par aap humesha Parvati ko cry baby kyun show karte ho??
Arunita: Aap kyun Mahadev aur Parvati ka romance nahi dikhate??
Rayan: Aur promo achcha aur main episode itna buda hota hai kyun??
NikhilJI:😲😲😃
Jayasree: Sir aap ko kisne bataya ki Devasena ek Apsara hai??? Woh aur Valli to Vishnuji ki Putri thi.
Vaarali:😡😡aur woh Devi thi matlab Bhagwati with her sister Valli.
Nikhilji: Valli kaun hai??Maine toh shuna hai Devesanapati...woh Devsena ke he toh Pati huye na??😊
Jaya:OH Murugan...aap kabhi south gaye ho?? Agar gaye toh pata chalega wahan Kartikeya yani Lord Murugan kitne famous hai...aur wahan apni donon Patni Devasena and valli ke sath Viraajman hai.
Vaarali:Aapne Meenakshi ko kyun insaan banaya??
Nikhilji:(Confusngly stared at our Principal Minaxi Ma'M😕) Unko toh Bhagwan Mahadev ne insaan banaya hai.main kya karoon??
Vaarali:😡Yana Rascala...Main humari Ma'm ki baat nahi Meenakshi-Sundareshwar ki Meenakshi, Madurai ki queen Meenakshi ki baat kar rahi hoon. WOh Parvati Amma ke incarnation hai...story toh pada hai na...kya huya pata hai  ya batayoon???
Nikhil:Pada toh hai...par...Parvati Meenakshi hai??(he again confusongly looked at Minaxi Ma'm)
And everyone of us started🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Foram: We want the old days back.😡😡😡
Monica:(She is little romantic and wild with her imagination) And I want something hot and sizzling moments of Mahadev Parvati.
Jhum:(She is cousin of Arunita) I want those previous writers back who used to wrote beautiful screenplays and dialogues .I want that old charm of DKDM back.😡😡
Ria and Riti:We too...
Seeing this Divya and I slowly advanced to him keeping our hand behind of us. Nikhil became so scared as our hands were behind of us. He seeked for help fro Vrish Sir and Shruti Ma'm...
Nikhil:Help...😲😲😲Your student want to...
Vrish:Rimi, Divya kya huya??Tumlog yahan kyun??
Divya:Sir aap Mohit se kehna main unko bohot pasand karti hoon☺️
Nikhil:😳Okay...and you(he stared at me)
Rimi;Sir please give these chocolates to Mouni and Sona...and this card(I made a hand made get well soon card) to Mohit please.
Nihkil:😃Okay...
On the other side Sukhi, Arunita, Arijit with our senior students Srushti and others read a complaint letter by stopping all the the chaos. The letter stated how much we are disappointed and frustrated of Parvati's portrayal in weak light, Kartikeya's arrogancy, total mess up with Durga and Kali Maha Episode and Mahdev's never ending Lectures. Then We also mention about the crazy and absard timeline of various avatars of Lord Vishnu and various Asuras. Jaya Ma'm and Vaarali Ma'm again expressed their dislikes about Meenakshi storyline. And at last our Principal Ma'm Minaxi requested him to show some good stories related to our beloved God and Goddess Mahadev and Shakti. After spending a whoe day with us when Nikhilji left he must be devastated and may be taken a pledge not to come here again.
Surprisingly the next day again we were summoned to Hall where Vrish Sir and Minaxi Ma'm told that Nikhilji was pleased to us very much and promised that he would try to show something after correctly researched. And also invited us to the DKDM sets.😃
We all again rode on cloud 9 and

I am done.
Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
@foramDi please allow me to go for Dinner.Bhukh lagi hai mekoaake likhti hoon please.😊 Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Hey sure wen i stopd u. Write it tomorow.
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rimi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ek aur baat tu aad karna bhool gayi, Main aur Foram, nikhlji ko is baat kle liye bhi gussa karte ke, unhoe Sati track ko abruptly end kyun kiya, as per mythology Shiv aur SAti ne bahut saare happy days ek sath spend kiye the😆
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Rimi...excellent dear...fatafati likhecho...👏👏