~Sushant's BW Debut~ #5 (Page 99)

Post Reply New Post

Page 99 of 151

TazinSushantFan

IF-Sizzlerz

TazinSushantFan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks tanmi for sharingSmile
awesome interview...lovely answers by everyoneBig smile wish KPC works for everyone & esp for SushantEmbarrassed

thanks Tanya di for sharing the articleSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Sushant's BW Debut~ #5 (Page 99)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
@   tanya thnks for the art.   !   lets see what anushka does 

@ tanmi     thnku for this interview  !   evryone has given  nice answers
i pray    kpc is a hit n all 3 benefit frm the success!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13suan

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Sushant to work with Bhansali

Mumbai, Jan 31 (IANS): Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, whose debut film "Kai Po Che!" is yet to
release, says he might be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next project after "Ramleela".

Asked if rumours about him working with Bhansali are true, Sushant told IANS: "May be yes. It
is in the very initial stage and it is very inappropriate to talk about it right now. But yes, he is very fond of me and I am his huge fan. Maybe it (the movie) might come after 'Ramleela'. I will work with him soon."

Bhansali was a surprise visitor at Sushant's birthday party recently.
Says Sushant: "I was very high (on alcohol) when he turned up for my party and I had no clue that he is coming. That is the
most pleasurable gift I had in 26 years of my life."

The actor, who also aspires to be a director eventually, says he would like to assist Bhansali in
his films someday. "If he allows me, I would surely
want to assist him. He is one of the ace filmmakers in Bollywood.

I might also work with him as an actor also soon. Let us see how things fall in place," said Sushant,
who won praise through small screen show "Pavitra Rishta".

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003vijaya13ishika_sushitasuanRBAAfansushmajoni03TazinSushantFan

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guggu_Minty

Sushant to work with Bhansali

Mumbai, Jan 31 (IANS): Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, whose debut film "Kai Po Che!" is yet to
release, says he might be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next project after "Ramleela".

Asked if rumours about him working with Bhansali are true, Sushant told IANS: "May be yes. It
is in the very initial stage and it is very inappropriate to talk about it right now. But yes, he is very fond of me and I am his huge fan. Maybe it (the movie) might come after 'Ramleela'. I will work with him soon."

Bhansali was a surprise visitor at Sushant's birthday party recently.
Says Sushant: "I was very high (on alcohol) when he turned up for my party and I had no clue that he is coming. That is the
most pleasurable gift I had in 26 years of my life."

The actor, who also aspires to be a director eventually, says he would like to assist Bhansali in
his films someday. "If he allows me, I would surely
want to assist him. He is one of the ace filmmakers in Bollywood.

I might also work with him as an actor also soon. Let us see how things fall in place," said Sushant,
who won praise through small screen show "Pavitra Rishta".

thnku ashu   !       Party     hope the film goes  hddcs   way    !!

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Amit Sadh's interview -

All friendship movies have worked wonders - Sangam, Dil Chahta Hai, Rang De Basanti, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Rock
On. Friends for life with
Rajkumar Yadav & Sushant Singh?

After Kai Po Che releases, yes - there will be competition, there will be a separation, but we are friends for life, yes. We were stuck together for 24/7 and today also we keep in touch. If we still maintain the respect we have for each other, it'll be wonderful. Even today Sushant would call and inform me of the movie he is doing next, I call Rajkumar and give him feedback. We all want to do well and we pray our friendship grows stronger by the day.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003suanTazinSushantFanRBAAfansush

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Will these be 2013 bollywood's biggest hits?

Kai Po Che
Releasing on 22nd February 2013

Verdict: Hit

Adapted from successful author Chetan Bhagat's novel 'The 3 Mistakes Of My Life', the title of the film vibrates on Number 32 a lucky octave of Number 5 (Mercury) usually associated with
combinations of people and nations. In such cases, the person should hold to his/her own judgment and opinions, if not, their plans are likely to become wrecked by the stubbornness and stupidity of others.

Bhavikk's Tip: If director
Abhishek Kapoor has stuck to his vision without compromising on
commercial diktats, this one will turn out to be a brilliant film in all aspects. Look out for Sushant Singh Rajput (21st January 1986) who will make an absolute smashing debut with this one.

www.in.com

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003ishika_sushitasuanmajoni03RBAAfansushTazinSushantFannikitagmc

TazinSushantFan

IF-Sizzlerz

TazinSushantFan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Ashu for sharing all the articlesHug

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
New Actors to watch out for in 2013

By Nikhil Ramsubramaniam

Source:bollywoodhungama.com

Like each year 2013 too will see a slew of debutants making their debut in Bollywood. Bollywood Hungama's Nikhil Ramsubramaniam takes a look at some of the new actors who
seem to have the potential to go the distance.

Sushant Singh Rajput
Sushant is a known face on TV thanks to popular TV shows like 'Pavitra Rishta'. He was even among the best dancers in 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' which made him a household name. Now this tall and handsome young lad is all set to enter Bollywood with Abhishek Kapoor's heart-warming tale of friendship Kai Po Che. If the promos of the film are anything to go by, Sushant has got what it takes. Little wonder then that he has already bagged two more big
banner films including Raju Hirani's P.K. and Maneesh Sharma's next for YRF even before the release of his first film. Surely this guy is a lambi race ka ghoda.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003ishika_sushitasuanTazinSushantFanmajoni03RBAAfansush

Post Reply New Post

Go to top