ishika_sushita

IF-Rockerz

ishika_sushita

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

ishika not sbb baba movie aajtak at 5,30 pm as it is for kpc promotion
anshi do u hv link?

poppy di,today sbb in their mirchi segment showed a glimpse of the full interview...just the bit i mentioned in my post...the love bit...
the full interview will come on movie aajtak as anshi mentioned Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsushkita10fansushBeingAnonymous

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Sushant's BW Debut~ #5 (Page 98)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TazinSushantFan

IF-Sizzlerz

TazinSushantFan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
thankd anshi & tanmi for sharing tweets & picsSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarBeingAnonymous

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
PinkButterfly ?@flutes389

So radio city says #kaipoche is a movie for story n characters n a film to look frwrd too aftr a while :)

Collapse 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More
7:40 PM - 30 Jan 13  Details

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsuanishika_sushita

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by majoni03

Thanks for posting Tanmi.Smile

Seems they all got the memo...plaid shirts or blue shirts only! LOL
The guy second from left wore both! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13TanyazJaishankararchanamanavishika_sushitafansushnikitagmc

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13TanyazIpsi_SushantJaishankarSushitaLover23archanamanavsuanishika_sushitafansushTazinSushantFan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Here's to audience who have been patiently waiting to see Anushka essay a character other than the loud, bubbly, happy-go-lucky girl. We already know that she has been confirmed as the lead female for 'Peekay' and her role this time would be to play of a girl who's an alcoholic. She will be working opposite Aamir Khan and the newcomer, Sushant Singh Rajput.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13JaishankarTazinSushantFanmajoni03fansush

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

'The movie is our litmus test'

Cast of Abhishek Kapoor's next say it was a team effort to make the film what it is

Getting to work with a National Awardwinning director is huge. 'Sushant Singh Rajput, actor

When we met the actors that director Abhishek Kapoor (aka Gattu) is launching in the UTV Motion Pictures-produced Kai Po Che, it hardly felt like an interview. The film has already created quite a buzz in the industry and marks the big screen debut of popular TV actors Sushant Singh Rajput and Amit Sadh. Rajkumar returns to the big screen after films like LSD: Love, Sex Aur Dhokha (2010) and Ragini MMS (2011). Abhishek too admits that the "buzz around the film is good" and as a filmmaker, he only wanted to "lift above his vision".

PHOTO: AMLAN DUTTA; LOCATION: LE SUTRA, BANDRA WEST The cast of Kai Po Che bond with director Abhishek Kapoor

What was it like to work on this project?

SUSHANT: This is my first film, so it's definitely special. Getting to work with a National Award-winning director is huge. In this film, we've all acted for each other; the team worked together and it's rare to see that. The movie is our litmus test. RAJKUMAR: It's one of the best films I've worked on so far. Everyone involved on the project has made the film what it is. And the rapport with everyone, from the coactors to Gattu, is special. AMIT: This is a dream project in the true sense. And from the time we started work to right now, it's an absolute miracle

You've come from a television background (Sushant and Amit). What was it like to do a film like this?

SUSHANT: From the audience perspective, it's different because they've seen me on TV before. But for me, it's the same. I've spent five years in theatre and two years in TV before doing my first film. Plus I'm doing three films in my first year. I've made the transition from performing in front of a live audience to facing the camera for the small screen and now, for movies. As an actor, it's the same; only the fame and money make it different. Frankly, you either work from your heart or you don't; the medium isn't important. AMIT: Like I said, this is a rocket launch for us all. Yes, having worked before gives you an idea, a perspective, but this film is different. Also, I stopped doing television a long time ago.

But Sushant has been immensely popular on TV. Did you know him prior to the film?

AMIT: I'd left TV before Sushant came. But yes, I was aware of his popularity and I knew I was working with a known actor. But I hadn't met him before the movie. We only auditioned together.

The movie gives out a message about friendship. How were you guys on the sets?

RAJKUMAR: We bonded very naturally when we first met and did our screen test together. Something magical happened among us. We got to know each other better only when we started spending time together, attending the workshops. By the time we began shooting, we were prepared. We were comfortable.

Today, numbers play a very important role for every film and

the trade has high expectations from this film. What do you feel?

SUSHANT: I'm glad the buzz is there, that's a good thing. But it all depends on the audiences. We would definitely like it to make good money and recover all the costs, but we can only wait and watch. RAJKUMAR: See, sometimes bad films make R100 cr and good films don't. The fate of a film can't be decided in advance. But we're hoping for the best. AMIT: I believe that if you make a good film, people will watch it. I do want the producers to make money. There are two things ' you either become rich or you become rich and earn respect with it. I hope the film gets it all.

Edited by majoni03 - 30 January 2013 at 6:57pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13SushitaLover23Guggu_MintysuanTazinSushantFannikitagmcRBAAfansush

SushitaLover23

IF-Rockerz

SushitaLover23

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
thanks tanmi for the lovely article and amazing pics Hugreally liked everyones repsonses hoping the movie is a hit Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

majoni03

Post Reply New Post

Go to top